Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
4/6/2012 3:09:58 PM
Hi Miguel,

Thanks for coming by and posting about the horrid treatment of chickens. Yes, I did know about the antibiotic they give the chickens. It is terrible the way they are treated to,crammed together no room to move around. But it all makes sense after you know about who is running the world. The cabal don't care about anything but money in their pockets. Also, how to get rid of most of the population so they can have it all. I am so thankful to know that this will soon be all behind us. The best thing to do in the short time we have remaining in this time before Nesara is announced, is just try to get the best food we can.

Have you planted a garden? I have onions, lettuce, spinach in mine so far. I got Organic seeds this year to make sure I was rid of Monsanto junk food. Can't wait to see him go bye-bye too.

I am looking forward to the day when all chicken and animals can be free to roam and feed for their selves, that includes human too.

Blessings,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2012 4:16:05 AM
Don't miss this movie Thrive, it is free to watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lEV5AFFcZ-s

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2012 7:55:32 PM
This is so beautiful
May the peace of christ be with you / Ki Ri Su To No

Ki ri su to no he i wa ga,
wa ta shi ta chi no ko ko ro no.
su mi zu mi ni ma de. yu ki
wa ta ri ma su yo u ni.

May the peace of christ be with you.
May the love of christ dwell deep in your
heart. May the spirit enlighten your way.
May you walk in the comfort of God's care.

May the grace of God be with you.
May the love of God dwell deep in your heart.
May you walk in the light of God's way.
May you live in the comfort of God's peace.

副歌:
1.Bless these holy women, these heroes and
friends, witness of God in human form.

2.Bless these holy men, loving fathers and
friends, witness of God in human form.

3.Summoned by the call to repair and rebuilt,
go forth with protection and strenghth.

4.As you travel forth with the blessings of
christ, may the stranger welcome you as
friends.

5.Holy one of God, humble shepherd and guide,
may you friend contentment in christ.

6.Chosen holy people, we bless you this day,
come renew your ministry of love.

7.You who fill our worship with passion and
joy, may you feel the tender touch of christ.

8.Holy suffering servant, do not be afraid
rest now in the heaven's embrace.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2012 5:19:03 PM
Hi Myrna,

I guess this is the place to show this.

Hugs,

Miguel

Top Ten Koch Brothers Facts
2012 APRIL 12
Posted by Stephen Cook

Top Ten Koch Brothers Facts

Stephen: Americans David H. Koch and Charles G. Koch run Koch Industries. The billionaire brothers are currently the subject of a revealing new documentary titled, Koch Brothers Exposed. Let’s just say the way they use their money, and the power that has come with it, may not necessarily be for the good of all of us...

Top Ten Koch Facts

By Robert Greenwald, Open Salon.
Co-authored by Jesse Lava

April 10, 2012

http://open.salon.com/blog/robert_greenwald/2012/04/10/top_ten_koch_facts

Everyone seems to be investigating Charles and David Koch lately, with exposés of their corrupt political behavior popping up in places like the New Yorker, AlterNet, ThinkProgress, and Brave New Foundation’s film Koch Brothers Exposed.

Naturally, the billionaire brothers don’t like the attention, so they’re responding to it by smearing the activists and journalists. In their panic, they have now taken out Google ads attacking me and plastered an ominous image of my eyes on their website, like so:They made me look like Emperor Palpatine. But who’s really representing the Dark Side here? The truth is that the billionaire brothers bankrolling the conservative movement are using their wealth in a way that should be terrifying to anyone who thinks democracy is about more than pulling a lever every two years and letting rich folks take care of the rest.

Accordingly, here are 10 facts that every American should know about who the Kochs are and what they’re doing to our country.

1. Koch Industries, which the brothers own, is one of the top ten polluters in the United States — which perhaps explains why the Kochs have given $60 million to climate denial groups between 1997 and 2010.

2. The Kochs are the oil and gas industry’s biggest donors to the congressional committee with oversight of the hazardous Keystone XL oil pipeline. They and their employees gave more than $300,000 to members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee in 2010 alone.

3. From 1998-2008, Koch-controlled foundations gave more than $196 million to organizations that favor polices that would financially enrich the two brothers. In addition, Koch Industries spent $50 million on lobbying and some $8 million in PAC contributions.

4. The Koch fortune has its origins in engineering contracts with Joseph Stalin’s Soviet Union.

5. The Kochs are suing to take over the Cato Institute, which has accused the Kochs of attempting to destroy the group’s identity as an independent, libertarian think tank and align it more closely with a partisan agenda.

6. A Huffington Post source who was at a three-day retreat of conservative billionaires said the Koch brothers pledged to donate $60 million to defeat President Obama in 2012 and produce pledges of $40 million more from others at the retreat.

7. Since 2000, the Kochs have collected almost $100 million in government contracts, mostly from the Department of Defense.

8. Koch Industries has an annual production capacity of 2.2 billion pounds of the carcinogen formaldehyde. The company has worked to keep it from being classified as a carcinogen even though David Koch is a prostate cancer survivor.

9. The Koch brothers’ combined fortune of roughly $50 billion is exceeded only by that of Bill Gates in the United States.

10. The Senate Select Committee on Indian Affairs accused Koch Oil of scheming to steal $31 million of crude oil from Native Americans. Although the company claimed it was accidental, a former executive in this operation said Charles Koch had known about it and had responded to the overages by saying, “I want my fair share, and that’s all of it.”

That last quote — “I want my fair share, and that’s all of it” — encapsulates the unbridled greed driving the Kochs’ political activism and business dealings. Democracy cannot thrive with so much power being in the hands of men like this. If we care about democracy, we have to work to take it back.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2012 8:19:18 PM
Hi Miguel,

Thanks for your post. Here is some Earth Changing news:

David Wilcox latest

This new article by David just came out. I am posting a portion here, and give a link to his site at the end.

I will post highlights later. I can only say that I sense this is a significant point in our Earth's history. David's article needs to get out there quickly, so that's why I post this now. I will post all of the text (not highlighted, nor are links active), but none of the images. Aloha.

By the way, if you do not know the definition of a lien, here it is.

"lien: Law . the legal claim of one person upon the property of another person to secure the payment of a debt or the satisfaction of an obligation."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAJOR EVENT: Liens Filed Against All 12 Federal Reserve Banks
Written by David Wilcock Friday, 13 April 2012 18:18

The next major milestone for Mass Arrests of the cabal has now arrived. Liens have now been filed against all twelve Federal Reserve banks. A Cease and Desist Order has also been filed -- to prevent the world's wealth from continuing to be stolen.

PRELUDE TO THE MASS ARRESTS

If you have been following this and certain other websites, then you have already heard the eyewitness testimony suggesting that thousands of conspirators in finance, media, defense, military, corporations and government are about to be arrested.

The mass resignations of CEOs, worldwide -- now numbering well over 450 in the last few months alone -- is a tangible sign that a major event is anticipated within the insider community.

Let's be clear, again, that this is NOT a coup, NOT martial law, and NOT a takeover of the government in any way.

IT ALREADY HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER

Our financial system, media complex, defense industry, corporate world and government has already been taken over.

It is not being run for the people and by the people. It has been systematically manipulated by a secretive, occult Cabal.

We cannot sit back and wait for their next attempt to generate mass chaos and destruction, and say "let's just leave everything the way it is," simply because this group has been so circumspect in revealing its true intentions.

This system threatens the welfare of everyone on Earth. In their plan to secure global control, they have repeatedly attempted to create mass casualties -- by a variety of different means -- and significantly reduce population.

Many, if not most of these efforts have been thwarted. Much of this is thanks to the will of the people; great heroes who take a stand. This includes countless hundreds of millions of people doing their best to spread the word -- and inform others.

More recently there appears to be Divine Intervention, for lack of a better term -- which is utterly destroying the Cabal's ability to do any further harm on a mass level.

That does not, in any way, reduce or eliminate our need to act. For now, we focus on the practical, tangible, on-the-ground steps we must take to free our planet from Financial Tyranny -- within this very opportune set of circumstances.

THE PLAN REQUIRES THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE

The plan for mass arrests appears to have been in development since the 1960s, as my interview with a new insider named Drake revealed.

Drake was asked by the "good guys" in the Pentagon to provide a public voice for a plan that, up until then, had almost entirely been disclosed by Benjamin Fulford, since 2007, and myself since November 2011 -- when I was personally briefed on it.

This plan requires the will of the people to succeed. Otherwise, our supporters within the military and the justice system do not have the legal precedent to perform such actions.

After many years, the public outrage is now sufficiently high that the will of the people has become more than sufficient to take these steps. Elements within our civilian and military sectors alike have had enough -- and are taking a stand.

US marshals from the Department of Justice and peace officers will carry out the arrests, with the assistance of military personnel -- in the event of any unforeseen disturbances.

By assisting a legal civilian operation in this manner, the military personnel are following their Oath of Enlistment -- to protect and defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

THIS WILL BE A POINT OF NO RETURN FOR THE CABAL

Again, to reiterate, the mass arrests will generate a situation from which there is no turning back for the Cabal.

Once the truth is exposed, there will be no further walls of secrecy for them to hide behind.

Every genuine fact you've ever read on the Internet about this problem will quickly become common knowledge. The "learning curve" is steep, but this is what everyone will be talking about.

The rules of logic are absolute in a case like this. Full disclosure of this group guarantees that no such actions will ever be tolerated again by the public. It is a full-stop Game Over for the cabal.

That is why they are so terrified right now.

There are plenty of headlines showing this -- such as Muppetgate, the public divorce of JP Morgan and the Vatican, the mass resignations of over 450 CEOs, and the passing of ridiculous and tyrannical executive orders.

This cannot and will not be a "cleaning out of middle management" only. The upper levels will be clearly exposed. These people's lives will never be the same. No one will tolerate the continuation of their plans.

Read more...

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!