Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
3/24/2012 12:22:18 AM
Hi Miguel and Amanda,
Oh, I agree with you both, but the battle for War on Drugs hasn't worked, because there is something behind the movement, to push the people into drugs more. Not only that what is wrong with a person that they need drugs or alcohol? I don't think we will find a way out of this until the US government is stopped......... And this is a good place to tell you about a movement that is being worked on as we speak, that will be here very soon. I would like for you to watch this: (you will understand more then.)
EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN MUST HEAR THIS INFO TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW !!

Drake reveals Feb 2, 2012....Authority from the people to the Military has been given to Protect The People...
Constitution Authority officially given (ie: 20 year plan engaged)...
Duty of all Constitutional Persons involved in transition to Original government as founded,
and will be taken back to Original 13th Amendment.
International Law has been unlawfully in effect in usa since 1933--and rescinding has been on the table since the 1950's.
Local to County to State to Federal Government..
COMMON LAW will rule and reign !!

It is 1:45:20 long, but it is well worth it. Miguel I know you are not of the US, but the rest of the will be affected soon after.
Quote:
Hi Miguel and Myrna,
Yes our 'caring voted in and secret Govt' has been shipping in drugs via the military freight planes for years during the various wars the US has been involved in. After all who would think to look inside coffins of the many killed in battle being shipped back home to their families?
It is a disgrace that they would use our Military troops to load up drugs inside coffins and other crates etc on the planes, many of these troops have no idea but there is enough that know fully well what is going on.
The Govt make billions of dollars from the street value of our young getting hooked daily.

Quote:
Hi Myrna,

You mean, I am being too naive? But my post was intended as an eye-opener only. If there was any other related thought behind it, it maybe was how better everything went to the U.S after the alcohol prohibition was lifted and the years during which it was kept, which actually saw the number of crimes increased by 24%, ended. In those years, according to Wikipedia, "The lack of a solid popular consensus for the ban resulted in the growth of vast criminal organizations, including the modern American Mafia, and various other criminal cliques. Widespread disrespect of the law also generated rampant corruption among politicians and within police forces."

Y
ou know how I think about alcohol, it always has seemed to me the worst drug as compared with any other drugs. No other drug can induce the kind of atrocities it does under its influence, including killing and raping or simply using violence against other people. In addition, the article (here) sets from the start the parameters under which such a law as took effect in Portugal in 2001 would work. "Under the new legal framework, [in Portugal] all drugs were "decriminalized," not "legalized." Thus, drug possession for personal use and drug usage itself are still legally prohibited, but violations of those prohibitions are deemed to be exclusively administrative violations and are removed completely from the criminal realm. Drug trafficking continues to be prosecuted as a criminal offense."

Of course, I know passing and implementing such a law in your country would be extremely difficult, considering it is your government that is behind the whole thing as you put. I don't make too much illusion myself about it. I guess we have to wait for the upcoming Golden age to arrive and change everything before we can see that.

Hugs,

Miguel

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2012 7:12:04 PM
.For years I have not thought good of Proctor & Gamble, wouldn't buy there products except I did buy Folgers coffee. Now I am glad I never supported them, much.
I like the Health Ranger, Mike Adams here is his latest post.

P&G

New Chapter's new owner (P&G) steeped in animal testing and led by directors with ties to weapons contractors, Big Pharma, Monsanto, Chevron and more

NaturalNews) NaturalNews has never really taken much of an interest in Procter & Gamble -- until now. Having acquired New Chapter, a once-promising supplier of high-end herbal supplements such as Zyflamend, P&G now demands some honest scrutiny. Who are these people that New Chapter has decided to cozy up to? What are their business interests, and what are their ethics?

To answer this question, NaturalNews conducted an investigation of Procter & Gamble's board of directors in order to determine what business interests those directors might represent. What we found was more than a bit disturbing, and as you will see below, P&Gs board of directors is made up of people with ties to weapons manufacturers, Homeland Security, the Federal Reserve, oil companies, the Fukushima nuclear power plant, global banks, pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology (GMOs), mining giants, black box voting machines, and predictably both Microsoft and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

It's like a Who's Who of some of the most destructive industries on the planet, all in one room.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2012 12:31:27 AM
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/3/2012 3:58:09 AM

Freedom Reigns is a radio show that’s devoted to freedom with responsibility – the very essence of responsible sovereignty – in all areas of life. In truth, one cannot have sovereignty over affairs without the responsibility that comes with it, and it does no good to point out a problem without bringing forth solutions. Our subject matter is diverse – everything from relationships to preparedness to activism to exposing patriot myths. Though the lies and problems are complex, the truth and solutions we present are simple.

The simple truth is that all men want to be free, and our common enemies are lies and those who create them. We at Freedom Reigns are devoted to freedom in all matters as long as we do no harm to innocents, and as such, we place no bounds on the subjects we allow to be brought forth – as long as this is done – responsibly. We believe in the rights – the freedoms – our Creator gave all of His creations – the freedom to live, go about our business and lives, freedom to travel, freedom to enjoy the fruits of our labor – unencumbered by those who want to take these rights that God grants all His creatures from the moment of conception.

There are those who gladly remove from us our God-given rights – freedoms – choices – fruits of our labor – tools – homes – food – health – lives – even our children. In their sordid, perverted bloodlust for God-like life-and-death control of our planet and all that inhabit it, they have poisoned our food, our water, our medicines, and our minds – and every bit of this has been accomplished with carefully crafted lies. We bring forth the antidotes for all of this: simple truth! We see these miscreants not as elites, but as cannibals – feeding off of people. They are parasites who only kill, steal, and destroy everything that the Creator has said, made, wants, and joined together in their desire to control us. Unless these parasites are stopped, they will destroy life as we know it on this planet.

Our goal is to expose these people – point out their tactics and deeds – their lies – and ways to remove them from their positions of power and control – with truth. We know that in the end, our freedom will reign over these miscreants if and only if – we stand up to them and expose them to our brothers and sisters for what – what – they are. While they are the masters of lies, and traps, and puppets, we are masters of truth, freedom, and personal responsibility for our behavior. Though we may not be our brothers’ keepers, we are to be each other’s protectors. Governments were made not to destroy one another, but to protect each other from those who only destroy all that is valuable and necessary for life.

Words can bring life – or death – and Freedom Reigns listenership is exploding because our words bring life. We believe in total freedom of speech and behavior as long as we do no harm to flesh and blood people. We are filling a void by covering issues that have been overlooked or avoided by others in the truth movement. We are not averse to anyone who is telling truth in this exploding crusade for freedom. We only want to work in concert with them.

There are any number of legitimate reasons why our leading truth broadcasters, webmasters, and bloggers do not cover all issues. Some – simply escape their notice. Some issues are very local in nature. Some – aren’t as important to them as their primary job – to wake the sleeping – even the comatose – and motivating the awake and aware to action. Some issues cannot be proven beyond every shadow of doubt, so they shy away from them. Some are simply too hot for them to handle. What good is a dead patriot broadcaster – murdered because of their huge following? Even Ross Perot was warned off from saying too much because he was so visible – so he threw in the towel. The world wasn’t yet ready for his message. The time is overdue to tell truth to a world that has finally grown hungry for it.

These truthers who lead our movement have a huge responsibility. They are magnets for truth – and targets for lies. They spend a great deal of their time, avoiding everything from repeating lies – given to them in hopes they will discredit themselves by saying them to the public – to avoiding lawsuits.

We want to stand in the gaps by covering the stories they don’t cover. We want to be the mortar between the blocks – watchmen who watch the watchmen’s backs. They work nationally. We’re willing to spend hours with our neighbors. Their primary job is to point out the problems. Our primary job is to solve them – right where we live. We know that our collective sin in this nation – has been the sin of not standing up – for our brothers and sisters. That time has ended. We are standing up and we invite you to join us so that freedom will reign over tyranny – again. We cordially invite anyone who loves responsible journalism to join with us to learn and tell truth – that sets men free.

Deatra Loomer

Host of Freedom Reigns @ Freedomizerradio
DeatraLoomer@hotmail.com
Freedom Reigns Blog

I was born in the Bay area of California. Because I had more than the normal trials in childhood, I learned personal responsibility at an early age. After studying political science at Vanderbilt University, I’ve worked my entire life, and moved from place to place around having three children and getting involved in way too much activism. It has been a large part of my life simply because nobody else would do what needed to be done. I have helped to create community gardens. I have gotten involved with locating and recovering missing children – both internationally and nationally. I’ve worked with governors and congressmen. I’ve taught parents how to fight CPS – some of the worst criminals on the planet. I’ve found the key to getting anything done is to do it – whether you know what you’re doing or not. You can learn.

I had planned to run for the senate in my state when an independent presidential candidate asked me to be his running mate as vice president. An interview in that capacity led to my invitation to have my own show on Freedomizer and the show has taken on a life of its own.

I have been and always will be an active supporter of our good men and women in the military, and I intend to continue in that capacity. I presently live on a farm in Northern Mississippi. I’m raising two little granddaughters, my son is active military, and I became very active in the freedom movement after the CPS kidnapped my two granddaughters in my driveway. I’m home schooling them, taking care of the farm, and I even have a billy goat who sleeps on my front porch. I know that the only way we can get our freedom back is to take it from those who took it from us. We’re only taking what was stolen. I know this has to be done through education and activism on the local level, so I’m heading up our Freedom Reigns County Project in two counties.

Jim Lovell
Freedom Reigns Co-host

I was born in 1951 to two super-geek parents. My dad made many top military contacts during WWII, had two chemical patents to his name, and more contacts inside Wall Street and Washington than anyone I’ve ever known. They exposed me to short wave radio when I was in grade school. I grew up in a small library, and my mother knew more history than anyone I’ve ever known. My parents went nuts when they learned what was in my 8th grade history book. They told me about the private Federal Reserve Counterfeiting Company – my dad’s name for the Federal Reserve Board – and they told me about the frame-ups that led to all our wars to that time. Then, they made me read a lot of real history, and some economics. This put me on a very lonely path of awareness.

I chose electrical engineering, fired up one business – got wiped out by a sweeping court decision in the mid-80s. I went to work for Westinghouse. It downsized. I fired up another business – did quite well. The city of Charleston, West Virginia made me tear down a fire-damaged house worth a quarter million because they wouldn’t issue building permits to refurbish it. A sweeping court decision wiped out the other business in ‘02. A few years later, the City of Charleston tried to steal our house and land with the International Property Maintenance Code – raw real estate theft – that it was probably the second biggest scam in US history. We now live in the woods with our garden, our chickens, chainsaws, wood splitter and tillers. For 45+ years, I’ve tried to find ways to tell truth to a world that ridiculed and attacked me. It’s very nice to find so many people who want to learn the truth. It adds meaning to my life. Please join with us in hearing and speaking – simple truth that sets people free, so Freedom can Reign again – Jim from West Virginia

Drake

It has come to my attention that a lot of people want to know who I am. I will offer a part of the base of what I know without endangering myself or others. The basis of the knowledge I hold is extraordinary in its scope (content and reach) and those whom I am in contact with.

Not being willing to take anyone's word for it, I went behind the scenes and found who 'they' were talking to. This involves most of the 'news' web sites many are familiar with, credible or not.

My military service includes nuclear weapons, very high security clearances, and Vietnam. Most of the "incidents" from this time forward, I was involved in at some level, major, minor, and local. I started in the field of information in the late nineties and progressed from that time forward. I use a portion of the old cold war spy network, people in several sensitive positions, and those who agree to pass along info no one else gets. There are several contact avenues that also offer info, military, political and citizen eyes. In all, an extreme information highway.

The validity of what I've sent out has been the best at the time, almost all of which was verifiable. And yes, I was called on to prove a lot of it at first. This was not an easy task and caused me to be able to protect and out the info at the same time, I learned how.

Forces in the main stream media took most of what I offered and called it everything but true, and I was a nightmare head case trying to cause problems through the use of my imagination, and the internet...

Those who own the media control its content, most of which is questionable at best...I know, because I was directly involved in a few of those 'international and local incidents' that were reported as something else altogether...So I have first hand knowledge of this.

I have been a patriot since taking my oath of service in the 60's. I had always been raised to be a patriot, but that oath haunted me all the time...until I decided I would start taking action.

The present information I have shared comes from a plan I was privileged to read some years ago. To date it has been in the works well over twenty (20) years. Many old fashioned old timers knew better than the direction our country was headed, even way back then, so they started writing the plan. It deals with offering the basic freedoms our country was founded on, and how to return to that freedom.

My research extends into a lot of law, application, and the origin of law itself. The offerings used in the manner in which I stated them to be used, when used correctly, I never lost. This includes local, state, federal, and international applications.

A group of individual people in individual states, has completed the paperwork that sets our nation free.

It is my hope that we all can keep our freedom this time...that is up to We The People.

The extent of the information offered on the recording is, at this time, the limit I use to protect the many who are involved in our efforts. If anyone who reads this believes that freedom can still be available, then I urge all those to play the recording to others of a like mind.

A qualified person does not have to be a rocket scientist. Try finding someone who is so honest it hurts to be around them. A person who knows the meaning of right and wrong according to their conscience...and who listens to it. In order to start to turn things around, it will take as many people as possible to stand up in any way they can. Put together groups all over our country at the local level. Get everyone to know each other and look into using your group to put the right kind of people in office.

Who am I to speak and by what authority do I do so?

• It is each persons constitutional 'duty' to remove a repressive government...the present one qualifies.
  • I feel a moral obligation to stop the theft so hungry children in our own country of plenty, can eat.
  • It ain't doing this for me.
  • It is for my children and grandchildren, because their future hangs in the balance...
  • I feel it is the least I can do for them.
  • As one voice in the wilderness...I CRY FREEDOM...!

~Drake

Teri Lynn Hinkle

Teri Lynn Hinkle, 45 years as an entertainer and business owner. Avid reader and history buff. Vocal, outspoken and has guts for brains... there that's it oh you can add I am sick to death of Patriot Philosophers who think they have all the answers but can't get over the potty training phase of their lives

Wil Spencer

The Body Electrician is here to suggest and encourage a way for humanity to enjoy natural vibrant health in spite of living in an unnatural world, using nature to restore nature. We have followed a long and serendipitous path of adventure and discovery, learning and assimilating the many facets of understanding why we are healthy, or not, and what are the real keys to sustainable Vibrant Health. Why are these keys so powerful and how is it that they unlock the ancient and forgotten secrets of natural, vibrant life? Serendipity and hard work has provided us with the knowledge, the access and the ability to create a nature based program of consultation, education, support and supplementation that will provide our clientele with the ability to reverse and heal all manner of diseases and health concerns and achieve a natural state of homeostasis grounded in Vibrant Health. Vibrant Health is the remedy for all disease. We believe the human body is constantly striving for Vibrant Health which is sustained by an electrical matrix/system of light, information and energy that interacts and communicates with the world in which we live. This is a world of symbiotic relationships created to provide all that we need to enjoy Vibrant Health. From the sub-atomic Quantum soup of matter and energy, through the microscopic world of microorganisms and minerals, to the large forms of plants, animals and ourselves, our existence is integrated with all of life. In these times on this planet our sustainability is compromised and nature cannot supply us with all that we need. However, maintaining Vibrant Health is relatively simple. There are only a few components necessary; fresh air and sunshine, potable water, moderate exercise, a biologically and electrically alive diet, providing the biological building blocks of amino acids and a broad spectrum of over 60 electrically bio-available minerals, along with a broad spectrum of microorganisms (probiotics), then making sure there are sufficient digestive enzymes available for dietary and energy processing. These things, along with a desire and belief in the ability to be Vibrantly Healthy and the willingness to look at health, the body and nature from an alternate perspective are the ingredients for health, happiness and longevity.

Anita

Anita is a retired Registered Respiratory Therapist, a former instructor in Cardiac Life Support, a former Realtor, a former Court Appointed Special Advocate for Abused and Neglected Children, an environmentalist, a wife (of a retired physician), a mother, a grandmother – and a bit of a techie. In 2006 AL founded the Central Ohio Relocalization Effort as a response to both peak oil and global warming. This group was a chapter of an international network of groups affiliated with the Post Carbon Institute. In 2009 the Institute shut down their Relocalization Network due to lack of funding. At that time AL changed her focus to researching globalization and discovered that there is (and has been for a very long time) a Global Domination Agenda, and the promotion of peak oil, CO2 global warming, the Smart Grid and Agenda 21 . . . are all actually a part of that agenda. She also discovered that virtually every aspect of the Global Domination Agenda is built upon lies, deception and corruption - including peak oil and gobal warming. When AL learned about the latest effort to de-contruct the Global Domination Agenda, which includes a focus on State and County government, she launched the RelocalizeOhio - Franklin County web site to share all of the information she had gathered about her own county and Relocalization.

Watch Archived Programs and Other of Our Videos on YouTube
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2012 2:49:10 AM
Hi Myrna,

This is terrible. You may know by now, but I had to bring it to this thread.

Hugs,

Miguel

Arsenic and Other Chemicals Found in Chicken

By Sarah B. Weir, Yahoo! blogger | Green6 hours ago

What's in your chicken?Is pink slime just the tip of the corrupted food iceberg? In an April 4, 2012 article in the New York Times, journalist Nicholas Kristof spotlights two recent studies that have found many unappetizing (to say the least) chemicals lurking in poultry.

Related: Some processors label beef containing pink slime

"We were kind of floored," Keeve E. Nachman, a co-author of both studies and a scientist at the Johns Hopkins University Center for a Livable Futuretold the Times. "It's unbelievable what we found."

Nachman's team examined ground chicken feathers from six states and China (feathers, like human hair and nails, contain traces of the chemicals an animal has been exposed to). One of the most troubling substances they identified was a broad-spectrum class of antibiotics called fluoroquinolones that the FDA banned for poultry production in 2005. Antibiotics are given to industrially raised meat and poultry to make them grow more quickly. This particular class of drugs breeds so-called "superbugs" which causeantibiotic resistant infections in humans.

Arsenic, a known carcinogen, was found in every feather sample. "It has no place in the human food system," Sonya Lunder, Senior Research Analyst at the Environmental Working Group, told Yahoo! Shine. Arsenic is fed to chickens and hogs to improve the color of their flesh.

The majority of samples also contained acetaminophin, the active ingredient in Tylenol, and one-third of the samples contained the antihistamine used in Benadryl. The samples from China also showed traces of Prozac. Kristoff explains that all these substances are administered to chickens to reduce stress because that can slow their growth. The feathers also contained caffeine, presumably to counteract the effects of the other substances.

Kristoff points out that the research doesn't actually reveal how much of these chemicals the average consumer is actually eating and says more work needs to be done. In the meantime, if you are concerned about the possible ill health effects of adulterated poultry, you should buy organic. Lunder explains, "Organic chickens cannot be given antibiotics and hormones and therefore are a better option for those who can afford it." Nachman agrees: "I've been studying food-animal production for some time, and the more I study, the more I'm drawn to organic," he told the Times. "We [he and his family] buy organic."

Lunder thinks the meat industry is doing things backward by administering pharmaceuticals and other chemicals to animals that should be raised in better conditions in the first place. "There are countless recent examples of the problems caused by unsanitary facilities and the drive to make animals grow as fast as possible," she told Yahoo! Shine. "Animals are treated with high levels of antibiotics to promote growth and combat unsanitary conditions. We soak meat in ammonia, i.e. make pink slime, instead of requiring cleaner food processing centers."

Watch Yahoo! video here

Related video:

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!