Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
3/4/2012 7:23:42 PM
We seem to agree that Hemp is a great plant that can produce so many beneficial products from this one plant.
I had to laugh when Ron Paul said if anyone was going to smoke from the Hemp plant, they would have to roll a joint the size of a Telephone Pole! LOL - as we heard in a previous video, Hemp does not have the same oil properties as the Marijuana Hemp plant and also in that same video, even if someone tried to 'sneak grow' marijuana in amongst the Hemp the male plant would propagate the marijuana into the Industrial Hemp anyway!
This has been all about control and we are discovering with our own eyes and ears that the Global Elite whom has hijacked our Elected Government is all about eugenics and does not want a healthy and productive population because then we would be critically discussing options - No they want a dumbed down population, sick from all the FDA approved unhealthy, dangerous, toxins and poisons they can pour down our throats dulling our senses so we do not get into any discussions about their agenda to take over the world.

Quote:

HEMP

This is such a wonderfully complicated issue.

I have direct experience of a young life totally and utterly ruined by the use of hemp as a drug. No motivation at all and a failure to function for any length of time without its use, however, a wasted and motiveless life with an intelligent mind and kind nature.

What of other matters, alchohol, stronger drugs and even things like extreme sports and adventure addiction. The fact is that man has a desire to experiment and push himself to limits. That will never chsange.

Should governments intervene? We all agree that extremes have to be controlled in the national and international interests however where does it start or finish?

Hemp is a wonderful plant with such wonderful gifts to give us as the videos here can display.

A balance has to be found internationally. It seems often that it's ok to grow something elsewhere and then use it at home but don't allow it's growth on your doorstep. We all buy clothes and don't always know who or what the product history is. The same with products like this.

It would seem that we all need to look for the best in something first and develop it but control the bad bi-products.

I am biased over this because I don't understand why man cannot exist without stimulants but I lead a reasonably comfortable western-styled life, I love tea and even more coffee. I like a glass of wine, a beer or two but have no desire to take drugs. BUT THAT'S ME.

We aren't all the same.

Summary:

Just because something can be misused is not an excuse for ignoring the wonderful public benefits that could be experienced by the masses. There again we need some rules. That's what democracy should be about.

This has taken us a long way from hemp but it's a big issue.

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2012 8:04:16 PM
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2012 4:00:11 AM
Helen,

Only the Divine Creator could have done anything like the Human body.
The video is excellent. This is worth another post.

Roger I hope you understand more about Hemp and marijuana now. I use to think the same thing, but there is a difference. Smoking marijuana is one of the most ugly yellow film on everything. The reason I know this, because I had a cousin visit me one time and she was smoking marijuana when I was sleeping. Poor dumb me didn't know at the time. However when I was cleaning the room in the spring, I wondered why it was so yellow. The the light dawned and I knew she was puffing away. She was only there a few days, I hate to think what it would have been like for a month. It is possible to get high from someone smoking the weed too, just by being in the same room. It is not good for the lungs, by smoking. But when you are using hemp, it is an oil that you take about a tablespoon a day. It is very healing. Can cure cancer among many other things. I recommend it highly.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2012 4:06:19 AM
Amanda,
I have know for years that 9/11 was an inside job. More lies, that is about all our government is good for. But things are turning, soon we will be hearing of arrests. You know you can only do so much so long and it will turn around and bite you in the behind. Their time is about up.

quote] [/quote]
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/5/2012 7:19:22 AM

Hello Myrna, Roger and all

Hemp sounds wonderful from all I've read and seen on video and it does not contain the active ingredient that marijuana does. It's amazing all the things they are doing with hemp in Britain, Canada and other places. Apparently clothes made with hemp last forever ...well almost forever.

I disagree that marijuana is a 'drug'. It is a herb. God is not in the drug business. He gave us herbs, vegetables, fruit, etc to keep us healthy. I want to see marijuana decriminalized, too. No, I don't smoke pot and never have and don't intend to start but I would have a plant in my house if it were legal to have one. I would make my own capsules and/or teas from it.

I don't think the government should control marijuana as so many say it should. I say let the market place take care of it. If the government controls it they will add taxes upon taxes to it making it too expensive for those who need it for health reasons. I am opposed to people smoking it but if they don't pollute my air with the smell of smoking marijuana it is not my business. I think smoking anything is unhealthy.

Helen

Quote:
Hi Folks,

Roger, here is a video on Hemp. To let you know the difference in marijuana then Hemp. Hemp is so good. Marijuana is a drug. Anything smokes is not good for you. Listen to this and Dr Paul tells you how much Hemp you would need to smoke.

love your thoughts, keep them coming
Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!