Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Truth tellers
3/4/2012 11:09:21 AM

It's a marvel! .......Helen

It is us ...9:38 minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=fKyljukBE70

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2012 12:47:42 PM

HEMP

This is such a wonderfully complicated issue.

I have direct experience of a young life totally and utterly ruined by the use of hemp as a drug. No motivation at all and a failure to function for any length of time without its use, however, a wasted and motiveless life with an intelligent mind and kind nature.

What of other matters, alchohol, stronger drugs and even things like extreme sports and adventure addiction. The fact is that man has a desire to experiment and push himself to limits. That will never chsange.

Should governments intervene? We all agree that extremes have to be controlled in the national and international interests however where does it start or finish?

Hemp is a wonderful plant with such wonderful gifts to give us as the videos here can display.

A balance has to be found internationally. It seems often that it's ok to grow something elsewhere and then use it at home but don't allow it's growth on your doorstep. We all buy clothes and don't always know who or what the product history is. The same with products like this.

It would seem that we all need to look for the best in something first and develop it but control the bad bi-products.

I am biased over this because I don't understand why man cannot exist without stimulants but I lead a reasonably comfortable western-styled life, I love tea and even more coffee. I like a glass of wine, a beer or two but have no desire to take drugs. BUT THAT'S ME.

We aren't allthe same.

Summary:

Just because something can be misused is not an excuse for ignoring the wonderful public benefits that could be experienced by the masses. There again we need some rules. That's what democracy should be about.

This has taken us a long way from hemp but it's a big issue.

+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/4/2012 2:42:34 PM

Hi Roger

My guess is some people's serotonin levels are low. They feel down, blue, sad or depressed much of the time. I think these people are more likely to pursue anything that might make them feel better such as drugs of any kind that they think will do the trick. Too bad they don't supplement with nutrients instead.

I often wonder if I would have ever started smoking if I had been getting all the nutrients I needed.

I am not saying this is necessarily true for all on either side of the spectrum. I'd like to do an experiment with supplements over a large group of people. Maybe I'll be able to do that when my financial breakthrough happens.

I'd be willing to bet that the government and the country as a whole could save a lot of money in health care costs alone just by making a good multiple vitamin and mineral supplement available to each person at cost or even for free. If the government bought them by the case lots the price would be almost nothing. I do think people should pay something because people don't appreciate or take care of something for free. They should at least have to do something to get it. Then there is another problem, namely the government, because they wouldn't know what a good quality supplement would be. They probably would give us a low dose Centrum or One-A-Day supplement synthesized from coal tar products and then say, "See it didn't work".

I remember as a young woman having a terrible bout of depression. I just sat on the sofa and did nothing. I had no energy. After about 2 weeks of that, I decided there had to be a better way and I was going to find it. I headed for the health food store and began one of the most amazing journeys in my life. I started by reading Adele Davis' book called, "How To Get Well". What an eye opener that was. She was 'curing' diseases with supplements and diet changes that had no cure we were told by our doctors.

I couldn't get enough of this knowledge about nutrients, etc so over the next few years I read about 100 books on top of a bunch of magazines. I couldn't buy everything I was convinced I needed but I could afford kelp and a good multiple high in B Vitamins. The stories I could tell you. I not only was free of depression but all sorts of other little and even big problems left me and those around me who followed my advice were also helped. I would tell anyone about this great discovery who would listen and after a while some hated to see me coming ...I would have even told the fence post if noone else would listened. :))

Sometimes, I would get depressed again but never as severely as the first time. Being a normal person (I hope), I'd neglect to take my supplements occasionally. As soon as I began taking my supplements again, the depression would leave. No one can tell me supplements don't work, try as they might. I was a heavy smoker, too, and everyone was quick to tell me that the vitamins don't work if a person smoked but I told them that is why I needed more of the supplements. They made a big difference in my life.

I never did get a chance to test supplements on an addict except for one elderly alcoholic who I was working for. To make a long story short, he did quit drinking and I do not think he would have continued without the alcohol if he had not been taking supplements along with the improved nutrition he was getting from my cooking.

There you have my thoughts and I won't even charge you a penny. :))

Helen

Quote:

HEMP

This is such a wonderfully complicated issue.

I have direct experience of a young life totally and utterly ruined by the use of hemp as a drug. No motivation at all and a failure to function for any length of time without its use, however, a wasted and motiveless life with an intelligent mind and kind nature.

What of other matters, alchohol, stronger drugs and even things like extreme sports and adventure addiction. The fact is that man has a desire to experiment and push himself to limits. That will never chsange.

Should governments intervene? We all agree that extremes have to be controlled in the national and international interests however where does it start or finish?

Hemp is a wonderful plant with such wonderful gifts to give us as the videos here can display.

A balance has to be found internationally. It seems often that it's ok to grow something elsewhere and then use it at home but don't allow it's growth on your doorstep. We all buy clothes and don't always know who or what the product history is. The same with products like this.

It would seem that we all need to look for the best in something first and develop it but control the bad bi-products.

I am biased over this because I don't understand why man cannot exist without stimulants but I lead a reasonably comfortable western-styled life, I love tea and even more coffee. I like a glass of wine, a beer or two but have no desire to take drugs. BUT THAT'S ME.

We aren't allthe same.

Summary:

Just because something can be misused is not an excuse for ignoring the wonderful public benefits that could be experienced by the masses. There again we need some rules. That's what democracy should be about.

This has taken us a long way from hemp but it's a big issue.

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2012 6:21:21 PM
Hi Folks,

Roger, here is a video on Hemp. To let you know the difference in marijuana then Hemp. Hemp is so good. Marijuana is a drug. Anything smokes is not good for you. Listen to this and Dr Paul tells you how much Hemp you would need to smoke.

love your thoughts, keep them coming
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/4/2012 6:50:38 PM
Thanks Myrna and Roger, I have re-posted video and the link to this page at facebook.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!