Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
3/7/2012 3:10:15 PM
Anonymous speaks...... love these folks...very interesting..........

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2012 3:33:42 AM
Hi Myrna, You may have seen the posts on FB that the Mud slinging media are not surprisingly silent with the paperwork taken out to Impeach Obama for treason.
Here is the Bill number to look up in the search engine H. CON. RES. 107
HCON 107 IH
112th CONGRESS
2d Session
H. CON. RES. 107
Expressing the sense of Congress that the use of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of an Act of Congress constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor
under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
March 7, 2012
Mr. JONES submitted the following concurrent resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

Here is the youtube that this impeachment is about, Mr Jones was 'breathless' when Leon Panetta said that Obama does not need the permission from Congress as he gets it from Nato and the UN!!
URGENT:-Panetta Publicly Admits U.S. Military/Obama Takes Orders from The U.N.

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2012 4:59:39 AM
Amanda,

I would not put to much stock into this. Hey they were going to impeach every Clinton, Bush and on and on. I think it is another bunch of junk. Just like that is all they know what to do. I do not trust them at all. We will see. Things are in the works for a better tomorrow. When that tomorrow will get here, I think very soon. Hold onto your hats. Good stuff is coming.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2012 2:46:58 PM

This video is hugely entertaining. The History Channel explores ODESSA and the underground plans to create a Fourth Reich. If you're not familiar with the Vatican ratlines, ODESSA, or the Rise of the Fourth Reich then this video will lead you right up to the rabbit hole. Be careful you don't fall in. If you ARE familiar with the organizations that were formed around helping SS officers and other high Nazi functionaries to escape JUSTICE after the war, then this video will be equally entertaining if you like taking note of omissions and distortions. Enjoy... Video: http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/9796.html 
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/14/2012 10:21:29 PM
This makes so much sense to me.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0