Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Truth tellers
3/3/2012 8:35:14 PM

Hello Myrna

Great videos! I've seen a couple of them before but I watched again anyway as a reminder.

Helen

Quote:

A house made from Hemp

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2012 2:37:57 AM
Myrna, Hemp would sure save a lot of the wasted trash getting into the land fills that will never decompose in thousands of years..
There is a Hemp shop in between where we live and Thomasville near us that sell some hemp products, have yet to get over there to look around.
Also I found a link for hemp foods, edible seeds, skin care etc

Quote:

A house made from Hemp

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2012 3:00:52 AM
Thanks Amanda and Helen,

I have been using hemp oil and the hemp seeds. I found a site with Hemp clothing, but they are very expensive. Looking forward to when we all can plant what we want too. So sick of the government telling us what to do.

Look at this car, it will not dent. Insurance anyone!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2012 3:28:47 AM
Oh wow Myrna, I had never heard of anyone making a car from hemp - this is incredible. Think of all the lives it would have saved from accidents etc because it did not buckle like a tin can these modern vehicles are made from these days!
Yes we need to bring back the Hemp plant - no wonder they called it the Billion dollar plant, the possibilities are endless.

Quote:
Thanks Amanda and Helen,

I have been using hemp oil and the hemp seeds. I found a site with Hemp clothing, but they are very expensive. Looking forward to when we all can plant what we want too. So sick of the government telling us what to do.

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2012 10:29:20 AM
Quote:
Thanks Amanda and Helen,

I agree with you Myrna, but say it please in plural as I too am sick of the governments not only telling us what to do but also participating in the global hypocrisy that prohibits marihuana and hemp while applauds and promotes the consumption of liquor, which is the cause of so many a crime in the world, actually making the former look like a child play by comparison.

I often have wondered how we in my country can promote internationally our "pisco", an extremely strong and harmful alcoholic beverage, and even officially celebrate a "week of pisco" every year in the streets while we rigorously punish people for selling or using hemp, which to my knowledge, never has been said to provoke any wrongdoing by people. Not that I use any, but I do consider that if there is someone that should pay for the part that they may have played in the crimes commited "under the influence of alcohol" by any person, as you can read it told everyday in our papers, that is the one who produced or sold it to them.

Hugs,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!