Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Truth tellers
4/2/2014 6:18:57 PM
Here is the documentary she mentions in her talk, on previous post.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+2
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2014 11:48:52 PM
Hey Myrna,
Here is the direct link to the post on the wall
the grey drop down box in the upper right corner of a post will allow you to generate a link to the post. This way it is easy to share and keep track of and never have worry about a good conversation getting buried on the wall. This way all contributors get their due, too.

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

This is on the wall, but wanted to make sure it doesn't get buried. It is very interesting and she is on the money. Watch it and learn what is happening to the in America and world.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2014 10:59:42 PM
Thanks Jim for the info

Montague Keen, April 6, 2014 . . . plus stats on the ley line meditation. . . ~J

The stats on our ley line mediation are far from accurate, because they are only from Doreen Agostino, who helped us on her radio show. Many, many more people participated. Let me share what we have, and I have the feeling that Doreen will see them and perhaps update them:

Hi Jean and Veronica,

* 659 people participated in our Mar 30 + 31 radio program meditations. A friend called to say his internet was down however he did participate = 660 + people who participated in spirit + people notified by bloggers.

* 647 people listened Mar 25 to flood the Vatican and Rome with Light.

I suggest that the purity of intent Feb 02-Mar 31.14 and other meditations leading up to now, opened a door for: Massive Deaths of Aboriginal Children in Canada is officially admitted, as Genocide Verdict and Kevin Annett’s work are finally vindicated -

I suggest that we keep doing what we are doing because time is short.

In gratitude and appreciation,

Doreen.

Veronica responded to these numbers:

Those numbers are fantastic. A lady contacted me from Brazil; she said there were many groups meditating with us - in her group there were 90 people. Many contacted me from Italy they went to the Obelisks and felt the energy rise. There were people all over the world all working together. I got so many emails, impossible to keep up with them. Thank you for your input, you made a huge difference.

Someone in Holland wants to put the meditation to music, which he will compose especially for it……. Then it can go out on Youtube as well. I will let you know as soon as he comes back to me with it. We must keep the pressure up, we are winning, its all very exciting.

The next BIG DATE is 1st MAY, BELTAINE, we will certainly work on that date. These are the dates that they use to create problems for us, we are awake to this now. I keep being told we will be successful.

I am so grateful to you and all of your friends for your help, together we will do it.

With love and best wishes,

Veronica

Monty shares:

I wish that you could see, as I can, the progress you have made since we began the Ley Line Project. Your efforts with the obelisks and ley lines in Rome has exceeded all expectation. It will be remembered when the history of this time is written. Please continue this exercise as the cabal is trying to counter your actions. They never suspected that this could be done as they have felt so safe for thousands of years. You, my dear friends, found their weak spot and worked on it. For many of you, it produced remarkable experiences. For the first time in your lives you were aware of your own power. Just think what you could achieve if the 99% worked together on the meditation: you would effect a clean sweep.

Now, you KNOW you can remove all that is corrupt. So what are you waiting for? Action is called for; go for it !

You have only to look at all the information that hitherto was kept from you. Now, it is all finding its way out into the public domain. It exposes the details of those who enslaved you on a prison planet; a pathetic group which now finds itself unsure of its own future. The control has moved out of their hands and they now find themselves in the position they had prepared for you.

Together, you are A MIGHTY FORCE FOR GOOD. You will bring about all the changes necessary to create a powerful and just society. Nothing can stop you now. Continue to work on Rome, as that mighty edifice will require a lot of effort to completely expose the corruption it tries so hard to hide. It is looking more like a pantomime every day as they continue to try to hoodwink the vulnerable. Each day, yet another horror story emerges about the child trafficking that was kept under wraps all these years. Now, they themselves will know how those poor innocent children felt when they were shown no mercy.

Although those within the cabal pretend to carry on as usual, I can assure you that they are very worried about their own fate. They believe that their only salvation is to start World War 3, but as you can see, this is being prevented. They are using every trick in the trade to bring it about. Killing others is their answer to everything. But now, they are no longer in control. You, my friends, have taken control, and you have decided that you want to live in a peaceful world. Think just how easy it was to bring about this mighty change. You did it, and this is just the beginning. You will go from strength to strength. Nothing is beyond you now. You are invincible.

Sadly, we need to inform you that Mark has decided that he no longer wishes to work with us. Mark disagreed with the plan to work on the obelisks in Rome. His research was confined to the south of England and Ireland and he wanted to stick with that. Mark has asked that all references to him and his work be removed from the web site. This has saddened Veronica greatly, as she was a great admirer of Mark’s work, and enjoyed a cordial friendship with him. But we cannot confine our work to the south of England and Ireland when the whole world is suffering.

Mark . . . both sides of life thank you for your contribution. We wish you well and we are sad at your departure so soon from the project.

See yourselves as THE ARMY OF LIGHT. You will move around the world using only the power of your minds and the love in your hearts and souls to bring peace and hope to all who suffer. Everyone, everywhere, will benefit from the effort which you put into your meditation on the obelisks and ley lines. This is a mighty task that you are called upon to tackle.

One day soon, you will look back on it and you will see just how easy it was to expose and change everything for the good of humanity. Corruption will never rear its ugly head again. Those days will be well and truly over, because you, each one of you, can raise your hand and say, I DID MY BIT TO BRING ABOUT THIS CHANGE.

Raise your consciousness and become who you are: pure spirit bringing about change on Earth. Your purpose is to rescue the planet and the souls who are suffering at the hands of the Evil Ones. Because you were conditioned to obey the law, you never questioned what was being asked of you. Your inaction gave them permission to do whatever they pleased at your expence. You stood by and you watched the attempted destruction of humanity. You must take responsibility.

Question everything: the AIR you breathe, the FOOD that (up until now) you had accepted with all its added poisons, the MEDICATION that creates such suffering, and the WATER (so important for the survival of the human race) which is poisoned, but which you must pay for, through your taxes.

Please think about these issues and decide on whatever action you feel is necessary. We in spirit, have plans, and we need you to work with us on them. Communicate with each other. Work together and you will get the desired results. You are not prepared to be victims any longer. Those days are well and truly over.

Veronica is working hard on your behalf. She is not just working on the Ley Line Project; she is preparing other projects that need a lot of her attention. It is hard work and a lot is expected of her. However, she is determined to succeed. Though many obstacles are put in her way, one problem after another, each time she picks up the pieces and carries on. Please send her, and those who are important to the project, your love and healing, as all this is taking its toll on her. Problems are created to try to take her mind off her work. So she needs the support of her friends and family.

We have come together: all nationalities, all creeds. We are working together as ONE to remove all that is negative from planet Earth. You have come to realise that you are, in fact, ONE, and you are all working together for the same end. THIS IS AN ENORMOUS ACHIEVEMENT and you are to be congratulated. We in spirit are proud of you. Together, you are mighty. Always remember this and put the contrived differences behind you, and work for the survival of humanity as a whole.

My dear, you have had a very busy day, and you are working with me when you should be sleeping [Saturday night] because tomorrow, [Sunday], your day will be very demanding. Big decisions need to be discussed. So I will be there to guide you, as always. Try to get some rest now. Feel my love which never leaves you.

Always, your adoring, Monty.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/13/2014 10:42:24 PM

Kevin Annett: The Slung Stone called the Truth, and its Consequences: Living in a post-Goliath World

Source: ITCCS.org
Posted on
April 13, 2014

The Slung Stone called the Truth, and its Consequences:
Living in a post-Goliath World
by Kevin D. Annett
Field Secretary of The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS)

“At least 50,000 aboriginal children died in the residential schools between 1896 and 1973, according to the government’s own documented mortality rates …” – First press release of Kevin Annett announcing the publication of his book “Hidden from History: The Canadian Holocaust” on February 1, 2000

“The death records of tens of thousands of First Nations children who died during the time residential schools were operating in Canada have been handed over to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission. Several provincial governments gave up the records to the commission …” – West Coast Native News, March 30, 2014 (http://westcoastnativenews.com/tens-of-thousands-first-nation-children-died-in-residential-schools/)

Then David chose some smooth stones and put them in his bag, and he held his sling in readiness as he drew near to Goliath … – 1 Samuel 17:40

………

The Killing Stone called the Truth

I definitely know the score now. But even as the Goliath of Rome and London is staggering from the blow and is going down, some lingering stupid part of me still finds it not quite believable that the miracle has happened, and the battle is won. Even in victory, our minds linger in the past.

And so that odd part of me found it strange last week that no reporters were calling me up to ask me how I felt for being right, all this time; or that the United Church of Canada wasn’t banging on my door with a formal “We’re sorry!” for needlessly destroying my life over something that was actually true: their own murder of little brown kids.

Well of course they’re not phoning, you dummy! I said to stupid me. They’re fleeing for their lives!

Those Philistines in Church and State are not the issue any more, after all; especially now that they’re in head long retreat after the fall of their Goliath-like Lie, as they spread the distractions and politically correct rhetoric they need to cover their withdrawal. But in their wake, the rest of you now have to decide how you’re going to live in the great void and brilliant light left by their absence.

I met an insider today who worked for decades as a senior RCMP official. He told me that every Mountie in Canada has been told that “under no circumstances” are they to harass or engage or even question me. Why? Because of the recent Stand Down Order that our Common Law Court issued to every agent of the English Crown, after the latter was found guilty of Genocide last year. The Mounties are, in short, afraid of that Order, because, to quote the official,

“We all know what we did”.

The news from Rome is even more revealing. Apparently even the Mafia isn’t using the Vatican Bank to launder their drug money anymore since “even the blind can see that the Church is on its knees, and not in prayer”, to quote an Italian Senator. And apparently, two more prominent Cardinals connected to the Bank are about to throw in the towel.

All of that looks to me like a Titan named Goliath lying prone in the dust, waiting only for one who is bold enough to slice off his head with his own sword.

That blow is coming, but first I want to share what really brought the Beast down.

I just turned fifty eight in February, and my hips don’t work so well these days, which comes from having to walk everywhere with my weighty bags of documents. It wasn’t so twenty two years ago, when I still had a driver’s license and a salary, and when I first heard about the Port Alberni Killing Fields as a young United Church clergyman there.

The particularly incurable kind of war weariness that comes from having fought for so long hadn’t taken hold of me back then. I was as blind as the rest of you in those days, and in that way, quite happy. And a lot of my Indian friends were still breathing then, too: folks who you’ll never hear about except through me, who knew all about the murdered children, and had even helped bury them. But those friends of mine are dead now too. All of them.

Ricky Lavallee was one of them: he with his two stringed guitar and wry grin who always bummed the same two bucks off me for pizza before setting out with a few other survivors and me to create a nuisance on Sundays in the downtown Vancouver churches that hated the sight of us and what we knew of their filth. Ricky and six of us once stopped all the traffic along Georgia street with our banner that cried, “All the Children Need a Proper Burial”, and he was smiling the entire time.

Last year, somebody whacked Ricky in the chest so hard he died, not too long after he spoke publicly about seeing another one of our buddies, Bingo Dawson, get beaten by Vancouver cops so badly that he died, too. But since Bingo “officially” expired from “alcohol poisoning” … well, Ricky quickly became just another inconvenient eyewitness.

Pictures of Ricky Lavallee and Bingo Dawson should hang in every classroom in our new, burgeoning Republic of Kanata, for they, and other fallen heroes, were the force that propelled the stone that brought the criminals down.

… and its Consequences

Well wishers who routinely urge me to “Be Safe” these days really haven’t caught up with events. It’s the bad guys who like to pretend they’re in charge who have to watch their collective ass nowadays, not me, because, like the Mountie said, they know what they’ve done.

As a homeless firebrand in Galilee used to say all the time, the kingdom of heaven is everywhere on earth, yet people do not see it. That about sums up our situation now, in the wake of the legal and soon to be spiritual disestablishment of the Vatican and the Crown of England, and all of the countries and corporations they’ve spawned. We are free to remake the world and ourselves now, but only if we stop seeing and believing the illusions spun in our head by fictitious entities, starting with the so-called courts and governments and churches that can seem so real.

A new friend of mine in the Canadian midwest is a farmer and a hell of an expert on the common law. He puts things this way,

“There was once only the Natural Law governing men and women, the de jure law of God, of equality and peace. But then de facto legal power subverted lawful power, and the de facto force was the unlawful power of self-appointed kings and popes who ruled arbitrarily and not from the natural law. But then Magna Carta came along to restore Natural Law to mankind, yet once again, the de facto power has chipped away at that until justice is effectively abolished in all the so-called courts.

“Today, there are no more de jure courts or governments anywhere: they’re all private contractors for the corporations that run our world. So we are now abolishing those de facto corporate powers with Magna Carta once more, through the common law courts. But this time, the see saw battle has to end. The People have to finally reclaim the law and the earth if they’re to have a future.”

Fine, so many of you awakening people are responding. But HOW?

Our work is showing all of you not only the why but the how of displacing criminal institutions, and not simply by exposing the crimes. For the past year, we have formed training workshops to teach people the common law and deputize them to be the sheriffs and peace officers and jury members who will replace the corrupt, private commercial courts of today. And starting in May, groups around the world will be systematically enforcing the Stand Down Orders issued against the existing criminal authorities, whether they be cops, priests, judges, politicians or popes.

And to give things a really nice push at the higher levels, during the upcoming Easter weekend of April 18-20, we will be spiritually converging on Rome to nullify the authority and rule of the Vatican and the entity that controls it.

The sword is lifted to finally sever Goliath’s head, O people. The problem isn’t the lack of a blade, but the cowardice and conditioning of the mass of people. And that’s why it’s only the remnant of called out warriors who will be able to create the example and spark the enlightenment that will rally the millions who can reshape our world. And so the clarity and will of that Remnant is now the decisive issue.

The consequences of a well aimed death blow: you’ve got to love them! So prove to yourself, to God, and to our descendents, that you are worthy of the freedom that you have been given now by the blood and the sacrifice of a few of us.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Posted in Ascension, Financial/economic information, Illuminati/Terrorism/Corruption, Political, Spiritual | Tagged , , , , , , , | Leave a comment
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/13/2014 11:23:29 PM

Neil Keenan Update | Our Cattleman Bundy, US Blunders in Ukraine, Suicided Banksters, & Swissindo Shenanigans

The Keenan Team

1. Cattle Rancher Bundy Knows How To Treat FED Over-Reaching

After the FEDs arrested one of his sons, literally grinding his face into gravel with their boots on his neck and head, they threw down Bundy’s 57 year old cancer-survivor sister who was peacefully protesting these FED goons, ruffing up her knees and hands. These FED thugs repeatedly tasered his other unarmed son, who just ripped off the wires and stood his ground in true American cowboy fashion.

But in the end, the Bundys, with the support of about 1,000 citizens and a few good militia from Nevada and surrounding Western States, won this battle as the FEDs called off any further cattle round ups and retreated to the cattle pen housing the 100 head of cattle they had already absconded. But that was not enough for Bundy. He demanded the FEDs surrender their weapons and leave the county, and gave them one hour for a full surrender.

After the hour was up, Bundy led the crowd marching down to the FEDs who were armed to the teeth in their attempt to protect the absconded cattle. In the face of bull-horn threats of getting shot, the crowd continued their march to seize the Bundy cattle with the FEDs retreating, again, out of the county in a courageous show of the American people’s power and FED cowardice.

Congratulations to the Bundy Family and to all who showed up and supported this victory of the American people against this cowardice FED leviathan.

More

Gate_Close_Up

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!