Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
6/29/2011 10:46:51 PM
The reality is that having a successful business without marketing or selling is an oxymoron and far too many people have been sold this bill of goods to such a degree, the path of failure has been littered with dashed hopes and dreams so your pet peeve as you term it is my outrage at how people have been used and hurt by false claims by those who have few ethics.

Thank you for bringing out of the closet those things that NEED to be said. I for one appreciate it.
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2011 10:57:34 PM
Roger you remind me of a very good friend who sells Watkins, the business and the products. He loves it, he is passionate about what he does and in comes through in everything he does.
He is slowly getting used to being online and learning how to use those tools that will be of true benefit to him..it all takes time and yes in a way and as my friend has said.. it's beep beep like going back to school. He much prefers talking to people and he always will, but he is slowly learning.

So don't feel bad...lol by the way at least you can copy and paste ..I still have to help him with that what a hoot!
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2011 2:41:35 AM
I have so many invites to Google+ If you send me a private message - I will see what I can do.
I will need your email to be able to do this, just so you know.

I have been playing around with it for a short time now and so far what I am seeing is a WOW!

Its entirely up to you
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/30/2011 6:54:34 AM
Quote:
I have so many invites to Google+ If you send me a private message - I will see what I can do.
I will need your email to be able to do this, just so you know.

I have been playing around with it for a short time now and so far what I am seeing is a WOW!

Its entirely up to you

email address on way. Thank you

+0
6/30/2011 10:04:05 AM
I hear you Roger.Without promoting my blog to you here I really want to encourage you to use a blog as a platform for your business.Bloggers are more used with real communication and as you are blogging you will need to have quality content on your blog.You will need to develop attractive posts to keep up with your readers and figure out how to make interesting graphics to include between your text.Interact with your associates and make it as real as possible, that´s the goal! However, all bloggers aren´t interesting in business blogs but there are interested networkers amongst bloggers as well.And you can use it as an ordinary homepage at the same time.

Quote:

I made more money in MLM and networking offline than I ever did online. Why. I actually spoke to real people about real products.

I have huge gaps in my online business knowledge. I struggle with a lot of things like optimisation etc.

What I do know is that I have a pretty unique idea that needs marketing and I am looking to do it via blogs, however, despite all my online presence I don't know where to start. So, what chance total newbies.

It takes a certain type of brain to undedrstand many online procedures. Despite being around these things for years I still don't understand matix processes.

Things actually get MORE difficult because all the simple things have been tried.

No doubt about it though, Good products at the right price properly sold is still the way to go.

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!