Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
6/28/2011 6:55:28 PM
Then...lol, I hope I am very right...if not...oh boy will I ever get it with a bucket of wet noodles on my head and that wont be a first.

Seriously though this is a new idea and it will have its own share of bumps in the road and that is to be expected, but I am game to see how it pans out and lets be brutally honest, if it does not work, reality is people will walk away.

One thought crosses my eye, the people who are suggesting businesses should be expected to answer all questions about it in a professional manner. Those who ask questions should also be respectful in what they ask or how they ask, because the purpose to the exercise is to get the best information out there - its going to be interesting.

Take care Jim and hope we can talk again.
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/28/2011 6:58:59 PM
Quote:
Are you right or wrong? You are right if the whole exercise increases my bottom line. Fairest answer I can give at this point. One of the biggest reasons for failure is folks are always rushed into decisions especially on company sites.

The criteria suggested is quite stringent in todays world. With all the new start ups coming online for the fall. ;-) But time will tell..

Quote:
It's great to see you Jim, it really is and I hope that you are doing well! You have asked a very good question and one I had been giving thought to. It is my understanding that this particular idea is to give people a chance to see what the top home businesses are in as an objective manner as humanly possible without and using a legal term "without prejudice"

The Adland forum in general, one can post their "business opportunities" as they will.

The advantage of talking about any home business in this manner is to give as much thought and wording about a business in a way that will indeed "sell" the idea of the business to anyone who is interested. When people vote, they are saying that something is worth while?

If a person does their job well, then I am fairly certain that all one has to do is talk to the person who has presented the business and ask questions and even sign up under them if that is their wish.

I am unsure personally if this idea will work, but it does have merit.

Are we at heart capitalists?..yeppers we sure are, but I would rather help people make good decisions based on objectivity, than say...here is my link...sign up?

It is going to be interesting to say the least, to see how this works out and I hope this idea will bear fruit in a positive way...only time will tell and only if people will participate.

Am I right or wrong... again, only time will tell

Best Regards to you

Hello all,

It is good to see that this discussion brings good points and healthy arguments.

I'm also of the opinion that program which is being voted on can't have personal referral or it will be discouraging for others who are also part of this program and might cause some voters to not vote for it, fearing that this might take away their ability to promote this program.

Our objective in this voting competition is to create healthy discussion about the programs and establishing what are the strong and weak points of it.

It is good enough that program gets the highest vote for the benefit of those who proposed it and those who are already engaged in it. All will be happy if their program wins.

This voting and discussion forum could became a reference for the promoters in recruiting others and also a reference for program owners.

If it becomes successful and well known it could be a reason to promote Adlandopro classifieds by those companies and in turn creating another stream of revenue for its members as well as each of you who reads this, has an affiliate link here which could be used to promote advertising resources here.

Bogdan Fiedur

Hello
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/28/2011 7:28:06 PM
Me thinks the "Boss" just answered and Hi Bogdan, great to see and more importantly hear your thoughts put in a very concise manner... Thank you for that ^-^

I am hearing a lot of "if's" and "maybe's", which is very normal for any idea that is new and innovative.

I believe that once this idea is put into action, then and only then will people see how things work and how it can be used to the best advantage.

Let the show begin......

Best Regards,

Diane
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/28/2011 7:40:32 PM

All so very good for the community.

Lets hope a few more get involved.

+0
Glen Palo

116 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/28/2011 11:53:04 PM
In view of the recent comments, let me modify my comment about no personal links.

We can have all the discussions on theory, but until we mention the companies or business opportunities, we won't get to the specifics as to why XYZ Company is recommended or voted on.

I intend to say I joined/like/love XYZ Company for the following reasons/factors/considerations explaining each reason.

I do have one concern, in that as we recommend companies, people should be encouraged to do their own research. Not all businesses are a good fit for all people.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Did you see this awesome online system? http://psclickpower.com/likes/builder70 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!