Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
6/29/2011 12:50:46 AM
Glen? I think I like ya...a whole bunch..lol, very well said!
+0
6/29/2011 4:35:32 PM
Let´s face it, the admin is the program.There aren´t any single program which will last forever but there are a few which are more long lasting than others.We can have a list to vote for, but in the end every single marketer has to be educated on how to get the "sight" for the opportunities that not only have an honest admin but also have a more fair design than others.And one more thing, to be updated on market analyzis would make the chances higher to find lucrative opportunities as well.I believe that Adland is moving forward again!

Quote:
Thank you for a lovely compliment, that means a lot to me ^-^

I am very aware that most of what I say, can come across quite abrupt and outspoken to many people, but I come from a place of caring that people have a chance to succeed in what they are doing, regardless of what it is.

Far too often people come online to make money and are sold a hype load of BS and that is a simple fact.

Creating an online business whether it is being an affiliate or being a business owner, takes time, thought and having the knowledge to make good decisions for the long term and not the immediate gratifications that people are told they should expect.

Any good business owner is going to look at those tips that I just posted and will do everything they can to make sure that these needs are met.

We talk about customer support as being very important to the growth of a business from the consumer standpoint, but as a business, we need to look at the "affiliate" support in a more meaningful way. Lets face it, if we don't take care of the people who are willing to talk about us, then we won't have any business for very long.

I am always going to prefer dealing with social media as a whole, but I have learned that by listening to the issues of people who are "working" for us, then we need better ways to teach, help and support our affiliates in ways where we will all reach the end in mind.

Thanks @Mattias for you support and would say..shucks you are a pretty good networker also ^-^
Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2011 7:02:54 PM
You have made valid points, no question about it.

People need to look with scrutiny at any affiliated program and not just on the say so of the person wanting you to sign up under them.

Many people do not really understand such things as market analysis Mattias, so here is a thought I had... Maybe write a post or a tutorial helping people to understand these kinds of concepts in a way that they will truly understand, the benefit to all concerned would be of tremendous value.

For my part, I have talked to people about how to compliment their affiliate programs, more to do with blogging, but can be adapted to other ways and means, based on their own passions, hobbies etc.

I also am more acquainted with the admin part to business and to me it is very very important that we be there for the people both the consumers as well as the people who would affiliate with a business.

As always it is a pleasure talking to you and ya Roger, it would be nice if others would chime in.

Have a fantastic day...last day of school for kids in Edmonton, so helping kids get their mountains of stuff from the school.. yipeee.
+0
Glen Palo

116 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/29/2011 10:17:14 PM

I thought this would be a good time to jump in with one of my pet peeves about how businesses and business opportunities are being promoted on the internet.

It is really a big, fat lie to tell people they can create a successful business where they do not have to sell or promote any product or service. Business is all about bringing products and services into the marketplace and exchanging them for money. (I hope this does not sound like a lecture) Consumers do not have mental telepathy or the ability to read minds as to when a product enters into the marketplace. That's where marketing comes into play. Make people aware of your product. Making consumers aware does not mean they buy. The sales process moves the consumer from awareness to the decision to buy.

Not a lecture, just an idea.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Did you see this awesome online system? http://psclickpower.com/likes/builder70 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/29/2011 10:45:21 PM

I made more money in MLM and networking offline than I ever did online. Why. I actually spoke to real people about real products.

I have huge gaps in my online business knowledge. I struggle with a lot of things like optimisation etc.

What I do know is that I have a pretty unique idea that needs marketing and I am looking to do it via blogs, however, despite all my online presence I don't know where to start. So, what chance total newbies.

It takes a certain type of brain to undedrstand many online procedures. Despite being around these things for years I still don't understand matix processes.

Things actually get MORE difficult because all the simple things have been tried.

No doubt about it though, Good products at the right price properly sold is still the way to go.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!