Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
6/26/2011 10:07:46 PM
The great thing about social Media Sarah is the fact that all topics (within accepted boundaries) is acceptable. I talk about twitter on other venues as well as Facebook and anything else that talks to my interests.

Nothing wrong with it and if I can let you on a little secret, great SEO for anyone who is interested.

Being on a community is not about being inward in thoughts or feelings, but expanding on the interests that one has.

I have no issues talking about Facebook here or anywhere as long as the discussion is useful and productive, that is all that counts.

Have a great weekend Sara...what is left of it that is

Best Regards,

Diane

@blogneta
+0
Glen Palo

116 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/26/2011 10:16:54 PM
Wow! I just read through 90 pages of postings. Double wow!!

First comment to put rest of my comments in perspective. I have not been a member of the community all that long. And I have not made that many posts as I do not visit the community often as I would like. I have been an ALP affiliate since 1998 and use the ad services Bogdan provides.

The ALP community is a great place to network, meet new people and seek assistance. We are all here because of one common factor, interest in internet business. Not because we are interested in music, football, sewing, dancing or any other pursuit.

Are there issues? Of course! Much of what happens here is a reflection of what is going on in the world of internet marketing. Too many people (dreamers) chasing the idea of overnight wealth without doing any work or even selling any product. And too many scamsters taking advantage of the dreamers by selling the idea that there is a shortcut to overnight wealth. You know the kind. The "Buy my secret google backdoor code for only $37" kind.

Success is a process. Processes take time. Success takes time.

Processes requires learning and gaining experience.

Do most internet business owners or marketers have adequate training or experience?

Not really. Else they would not join the community and "spam" the members. Even though I get a lot of spam here, it really does not bother me. I assume these people do not know any better. Besides, the delete button works pretty good. And I have banned some members from my forums when they don't get the message.

What can "we" do better? Share ideas, what works/what doesn't. I always like to see new tools and resources. Teach the newbies. Leave the politics and religion discussions to the politics and religion forums.

And if all fails, then buy my products, they're good for you and I need the cash flow. :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Did you see this awesome online system? http://psclickpower.com/likes/builder70 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2011 10:22:24 PM

Quote:
Wow! I just read through 90 pages of postings. Double wow!!

First comment to put rest of my comments in perspective. I have not been a member of the community all that long. And I have not made that many posts as I do not visit the community often as I would like. I have been an ALP affiliate since 1998 and use the ad services Bogdan provides.

The ALP community is a great place to network, meet new people and seek assistance. We are all here because of one common factor, interest in internet business. Not because we are interested in music, football, sewing, dancing or any other pursuit.

Are there issues? Of course! Much of what happens here is a reflection of what is going on in the world of internet marketing. Too many people (dreamers) chasing the idea of overnight wealth without doing any work or even selling any product. And too many scamsters taking advantage of the dreamers by selling the idea that there is a shortcut to overnight wealth. You know the kind. The "Buy my secret google backdoor code for only $37" kind.

Success is a process. Processes take time. Success takes time.

Processes requires learning and gaining experience.

Do most internet business owners or marketers have adequate training or experience?

Not really. Else they would not join the community and "spam" the members. Even though I get a lot of spam here, it really does not bother me. I assume these people do not know any better. Besides, the delete button works pretty good. And I have banned some members from my forums when they don't get the message.

What can "we" do better? Share ideas, what works/what doesn't. I always like to see new tools and resources. Teach the newbies. Leave the politics and religion discussions to the politics and religion forums.

And if all fails, then buy my products, they're good for you and I need the cash flow. :)

A great posting my friend.

There are lots like you who follow what goes on but don't get involved in the art ands socioal stuff. That's ok. I'm just glad that you came, gave your view AND bothered to read your way through. This is a great resource that Bogdan agreed to and so far it has solved MANY annoying problems.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2011 10:23:42 PM

Mattias,

Thank you for your input. Always good.

Roger

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/26/2011 10:43:50 PM
Sorry guys but I just had to share this...here we are talking about social media ( or I am) Adland, Facebook and everything social and marketing and here is the Pope who has been promoting better communication. As a result the Pope’s Messages Will Be Posted on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube

It kind of puts things into a certain perspective doesn't it?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!