Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Forum Informum - Feedback for Business and Pleasure
7/12/2011 8:33:58 PM

Hope it gets better soon, Glen!

Typing with one hand isn't easy, especially if it's the wrong hand. Medication doesn't help much either, or does it?

+0
Glen Palo

116 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/13/2011 12:08:19 AM
Quote:

Typing with one hand isn't easy, especially if it's the wrong hand. Medication doesn't help much either, or does it?

Meds don't help. I usually forget what I am typing about before I finish...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Did you see this awesome online system? http://psclickpower.com/likes/builder70 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2011 12:35:41 AM
take care glen. i know what it's like 1 handed typing because lots of the time i have to do that too. my left hand has nerve pain because a disc in my back has compressed ulner nerve so i'm only typing with right hand. you'll be in my prayers!!

pat

Quote:
Quote:

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
7/13/2011 2:59:31 PM

I wish you the absolute best.

Quote:

Quote:

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/13/2011 6:48:46 PM
When one is in pain, it seems nothing helps, but the good news is that eventually everything gets better..or that is the positive outcome and I hope that happens for you Glen as soon as nature will allow it.

I have a question for everyone that I have been pondering the last little while and it has to do with "MLM"

When you are introducing a business that is multi level or MLM, how do you do this? Do you focus on the product/ service or do you focus on the compensation plan?

What I have been noticing is that for the most part, people talk about a home business in certain terms and usually in terms of the compensation, which I guess is to be expected, but is not adding value to a person in terms of a product or service that they can really talk about.

Anyways that is my question for the day.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!