Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
You`ve got to see this ...
8/9/2010 9:51:19 PM
NO JOKE....Get 1 MILLION FREE LEADS Here:

CLICK the CREDIT LINK to receive your 1 Million Free Leads!
+0
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
ProVision Rx
8/19/2010 2:20:27 PM
from the pen of C.Medel

The reason that you are receiving this is because I believe in saving money anywhere I can. It doesn’t matter if I have to clip coupons or shop online to save a few bucks. When I find something that is a benefit to me and my family I pass that knowledge on to you. I have personally used this card and saved just about $30 a month. I wanted to help you save money as well and hope that you want to help others.

I’m working with a nonprofit association that is involved in a massive nationwide campaign to assist individuals, families, along with businesses that are without prescription drug coverage. We are giving away FREE discount prescription cards. Let me say that again, FREE discount prescription cards. There is NO cost for anyone to use this service and the card has no limits and will never expire. If you are without prescription drug coverage this discount card will provide immediate relief to yourself and family. Although this is not insurance you can take it to any of over 60,000 participating pharmacies nationwide and receive 10% - 60% savings. Currently there are over 300,000 people using this card a month. Saving $100,000’s of thousands a week. We are asking for everyone’s help in getting this out to the nation. You can help by just forwarding this message to your entire contact list. Even if you personally have coverage call the number on the card to see if you can save any money. Then forward this message to everyone you know, you can have a major impact in someone’s life. During these times, every little bit of money saved counts! Print out your card, as well as some more information about the program.

If you would like to know more about the program and a way to earn some additional income click on the link below:

http://www.christinemedel.provisionrx.com/index.asp?bypass=Y

00001F_PROVision RX.jpg
New Customer
Member# 3907
Group# 1003583

To locate a provider or for questions call 1-800-800-7616
or visit www.rxpricequotes.com
Mail Order Prescriptions 1-877-839-8121
Pharmacists only Help Line: 1-877-448-6182
BIN# 011677
PCN# HT
Pharmacy discounts are Not Insurance,
and are Not Intended as a Substitute for Insurance.

Dear New ,

We are delighted to welcome you to our premier pharmacy benefits program! You can enjoy saving on your prescription drug needs immediately by using your new pharmacy card at participating local pharmacies and through the mail order service.

Please print this page and cut out your new Pharmacy Discount Card.

Please keep in mind that your membership is NOT insurance, so it is simple and easy to use. There are no health restrictions or paperwork. You can use the card immediately and as many times as needed. When you present your card to a participating provider, you will receive a discount at the time of purchase.

NEIGHBORHOOD PHARMACY� 800-800-7616

HIGHLIGHTS

Obtain the lowest price on short-term acute care prescription drugs.
Use your card at participating chain and independent pharmacies nationwide.
Save on your out-of-pocket expenses.
Discounts range from 10% to 60% on most medications.
Receive the lowest price in the store, on that day, regardless of promotions and discounts.

BENEFIT DETAILS

1. Find a pharmacy near you by calling Member Services at 800-800-7616, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time, or checking our website at www.rxpricequotes.com.

2. Present your pharmacy card along with your prescriptions to the pharmacist. The pharmacy computer system will compare our contracted discount price with the pharmacy's retail price when the prescription is processed. You pay the lower of the two prices directly to the pharmacy at the point of sale.

3. Do not call the pharmacy for price quotes. Prices may change from day to day and they cannot be given over the telephone. Visit www.rxpricequotes.com to look up drug prices by location.

4. If your pharmacy happens to be selling any maintenance medications prescribed to treat on-going ailments, such as high blood pressure or arthritis, for less than the contracted price, you will receive the pharmacy's best price.

5. If you experience any difficulties in using the pharmacy program, please call or ask the pharmacist to call our Member Services department at 800-800-7616.

MAIL ORDER PRESCRIPTIONS 877-839-8121

HIGHLIGHTS

Maximize your savings on maintenance medications by ordering 30-90 days at a time.
Save an average of 10% below AARP's prices and beat the lowest retail pharmacy price by $5.00 (or by 10%) with no postage or dispensing fees. *
Feel comfortable knowing that a 7-point quality assurance test is performed before mailing.

BENEFIT DETAILS

1. Call 877-839-8121, Monday through Friday, 8a.m. to 6 p.m. Central Time. For price quotes, initial orders, and re-orders, give the service representative the name, strength, and quantity of the medication(s).

2. Price quotes are valid for one-time use only and expire after 30 days. Please call and ask for a price quote before each order. Note: After they expire, quotes are subject to change without notice.

3. You must return a Patient Profile Form (completely filled out), a valid doctor's prescription, and credit card information to: Mail Order Prescription Plan, P.O. Box 4057, Greenwood Village, CO 80155-4057. You may download the Patient Profile Form from ww.rxpricequotes.com/form2.

4. Orders are shipped within 48 hours of receipt of payment via First Class Mail or UPS Ground, based on the contents of the package. Special shipping arrangements can be made for an additional fee. Check with a service representative for more information.

5. Orders are automatically filled using generic medication, unless prescription specifies "brand necessary" or the member requests "brand".

6. Prescriptions faxed by physicians will automatically be filled and charged to your credit card on file should this be your preferred method of payment. When faxing prescriptions, physicians must include your member identification number on all communications.

7. HealthTrans Rx cannot hold prescriptions to be filled at a later point in time, so please send in your prescriptions when you are ready to place your order.

8. Prescriptions cannot be filled or refilled once they have expired. Most prescriptions expire one year from the date written. Prescriptions for controlled medications expire 6 months from the date written. Class II prescriptions expire 7 days from the date written. Please call for more information regarding ordering controlled medications.

9. Insulin and diabetic testing supplies are sold as over-the-counter (OTC) medications. Insulin may be purchased through the mail; however, a doctor's prescription is required. Insulin and diabetic supplies do not qualify for the low price guarantee due to their OTC status.

10. Return Policy:
    Medications cannot be returned for any reason. Once an order has been shipped, we are unable to reuse or resell the items.

WE MUST HAVE A COMPLETED PATIENT PROFILE ON FILE BEFORE PROCESSING ORDERS, APPLYING PRICE QUOTES TO ORDERS, OR GIVING YOU THE

*BEST PRICE GUARANTEE:

Members are guaranteed savings when purchasing long-term, maintenance medications prescribed to treat on-going ailments such as arthritis, heart disease and high cholesterol. The mail order prescription price is guaranteed to be $5.00 less than the lowest competitive price quote from a local pharmacy provided the brand or generic drug costs $10.00 or more. Additionally, New Benefits guarantees to beat AARP (The American Association of Retired Persons) prices by 10%. There are never dispensing or postage fees added except for rush deliveries.
It is not valid in conjunction with other discount or insurance cards. Note: the Guarantee will not be applied after the order has been processed, shipped or received.

+0
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Numis Network
8/23/2010 6:06:51 PM
Hi,

I'm Jennifer, and you were referred to me as someone looking to make additional income from home. I'm going to share with you how you can do that on a full-time or part-time basis.

There are 5 things required in a home-based business to make a full-time income within months.

1. Product that gives you value even if you
don't build the business

2. A Product that people will think twice about
cancelling the auto ship on

3. A Product that's easy for a new representative to explain
to have success

4. A compensation plan that has massive up front cash flow
that is not dependent on your own production and has residual payments.

5. Team leaders that have the skills and are willing to help you make
money now.

My Company has All of the Above and is Numis Network.

We collect silver (and gold) graded and certified coins and make money by helping others collect these prestigious assets also. There is no experience required.

We are capitalizing on the current hot global trend of silver and gold.

Take just a few minutes to learn more about our company by watching this short 8 minute video. http://Info.YourSecureIncome.info

I also have a marketing system that helps you build your business and make up

to 19 checks at the same time to help fund your new business. The system

includes weekly online training, tons of videos to help you learn the best marketing

strategies, and more. My personal and team assistance will also be provided.

You can learn more and test drive

this marketing system here: OnlineEarner.info

To Your Success!

Jennifer Kendrick
kendrick3900@gmail.com

Connect with me on Facebook

http://FaceBook.com/kendrick3900

+0
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
ProVision Rx - MORE
8/25/2010 12:01:31 AM

+0
Dwight Bryce

925 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Silver and Gold Shop
8/26/2010 2:12:01 AM

Protect Your Wealth Now!

Coins Image

Products We Offer

Fractional Silver
Fractional Silver
1/2 & 1/4 oz Rounds
priced below $20 each.

1 oz Rounds
1 oz Silver Rounds
Divisible Rounds
Numismatic Pieces

Flag Bars
1 oz Silver Bars
Regular & Divisible Bars

Gold Products
1/10, 1/4, 1/2 & 1 oz Rounds
Numismatic Pieces & Bars

Available by special order

Gold Rounds

Silver & Gold Shop Logo

...Dedicated to Making
Ownership of
Precious Metals
Within the Reach
of Every American !

Connect With Us

www.silverandgoldshop.com

888-203-2232 x 1
info@silverandgoldshop.com

Getting Started

Why should I buy
Silver or Gold?

When should I buy?

What should I buy?

Is Silver or Gold A
Good Asset?

These Questions and many more are
answered in our weekly
Newsletter.

http://www.silverandgoldshop.com/news/kiyosaki2.jpg

There are many informative articles
available at no cost on our News page.
Get informed on the precious metals market.

Subscribe to Our
Free
Newsletter

Read Articles Online

Don't Wait
To Get Started

http://www.silverandgoldshop.com/news/bottom-banner.gif

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!