Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
6/19/2017 7:07:53 PM

Monday, Jun 19, 2017

Benjamin Fulford Update - Jun 19, 2017

Benjamin Fulford says "Petrodollar doomed as Qatar breaks ranks and sells its oil in Yuan"

The crisis in Qatar marks a major turning point in the battle against the Khazarian mafia. Ostensibly Saudi Arabia and other oil exporting states decided to try to blockade Qatar “because it was supporting terrorism.” In reaction to this move, US President Donald Trump showed the world he was not in charge of the US by first supporting the blockade and then being forced by the Pentagon to change his stance 180 degrees the next day. What is really going on here is that Qatar reached a deal with Iran to export gas from its massive gas fields not West in exchange for worthless Euros or US dollars but rather East to places like India and China in exchange for their currencies.

The US House of Whores, oops! I mean House of Representatives. reacted to this development by passing new sanctions against Russia that basically amounted to telling Europe to buy expensive American gas instead of cheap Russian gas. The Germans and Austrian reacted by telling the Americans to buzz off.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40299760

These developments show clearly the old regime is falling apart with splits between Washington and the EU becoming more pronounced by the day.

The Khazarian mafia controlled Saudis and their Israeli partners in crime have seen their entire plan for an “Arab Nato,” blow up in their faces. True Muslim countries like Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan and others together with super powers like Russia and China lined up to support Qatar, leaving the Saudi Israel alliance isolated. India and Pakistan have shown they are with Russia and China by joining the Shanghai Cooperation Organization, something Iran is expected to do next year.

The US military, for its part, showed it was against the Khazarian mafia by staging joint military drills with Qatar last week even as China staged drills with Iran. Pentagon sources explain “The US military needs Qatar because of the Al Udeid airbase.” The Pentagon sources did not mention the fact Qatar also offered to buy $12 billion worth of US military jets to help keep the Pentagon financed. In any case, the airbase also functions to ensure that madman Satanist Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu and his fellow Khazarian mobsters do not get any chance start World War 3, the sources say. A more direct message would be “SURRENDER OR DIE.”

The battle to remove the Khazarians from all levers of control in Washington DC is also intensifying. The fake blame everything on Russia campaign by the Khazarians is blowing up with even Khazarian owned corporate propaganda media stooges starting to expose it as completely bogus.

The following twitter storm issued by Donald Trump summarizes quite well how the power struggle in DC is going:

“You are witnessing the single greatest WITCH HUNT in American political history – led by some very bad and conflicted people!

They made up a phony collusion with the Russians story, found zero proof, so now they go for obstruction of justice on the phony story. Nice

I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt

Why is that Hillary Clintons family and Dems dealings with Russia are not looked at, but my non-dealings are?

Crooked H destroyed phones w/ hammer, ‘bleached’ emails, & had husband meet w/AG days before she was cleared- & they talk about obstruction?

A.G. Lynch made law enforcement decisions for political purposes…gave Hillary Clinton a free pass and protection. Totally illegal!”

Pentagon sources say the next stage in the battle against the Khazarian mafia hold-outs in DC will begin with the arrest of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, special counsel Robert Mueller as well as Hillary Clinton (although CIA sources say she died last year), Barack Obama, former attorney general] Loretta Lynch, former National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, former CIA head John Brennan, former NSA director Michael Hayden and others “at the 2nd stage to decapitate the deep state,”

Fired FBI director James Comey has “been singing like a canary,” about the Khazarian mob as well as the P2 Freemason lodge, CIA sources confirm.

“Comey was forced to commit 2 stage seppuku in front of congress,” the sources say. He began ratting on his colleagues to avoid being charged with “multiple felonies for leaking, misprision (deliberately hiding knowledge) of felony, aiding obstruction of justice etc.” the Pentagon sources continue.

The attack against Trump son in law Jared Kushner has also intensified as Trump picked New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s attorney and friend Chris Wray to run the FBI. “Kushner hates Christie for putting his criminal mosado dad Charles in jail when he was New Jersey prosecutor,” the sources note.

The Khazarians are of course literally fighting for their lives as their control grid continues to collapse. “House Republican majority whip (#3) Steve Scalise may have been shot because of his support of anti-child sex trafficking law as the battle against pedophilia escalates,” the Pentagon sources note.

The George Bush Sr. faction of the Khazarian mob is also still diligently working to eliminate the evidence trail by bumping off former senior associates. That is why former Panamanian Dictator Manuel Noriega and arms dealer/CIA asset Adnan Khashoggi were recently bumped off, Pentagon sources say.

The power elite in Washington DC is also in a deadlock because of MAB or mutually assured blackmail preventing the long awaited mass arrests of known criminals like Senator John McCain. The answer will probably have to be to remove the 70% or so of Washington DC politicians, both Republican and Democrat, who have been corrupted by drugs, pedophilia, bribes etc.

In Europe, meanwhile the German controlled Vichy regime in France run by Rothschild puppet Emmanuel Macron stole Sunday’s Parliamentary election to give his slave regime the appearance of popular support.

The French Rothschild regime is circling the wagons as Wikileaks of Hillary Clinton’s e-mail reveal to the world at large what this newsletter reported years ago and that is the fact the French overthrew the Libyan regime of Muammar Gadaffi because he threatened their control of French Africa with his plan to issue a gold backed Dinar.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-emails-reveal-nato-killed-gaddafi-to-stop-libyan-creation-of-gold-backed-currency/5594742

In a sign the battle for Africa is far from over, the French staged robbery of gold mines in Mali came under renewed attack last week as a resort for ex-pats there was attacked.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-40322039

Khazarian attempts to prolong their financial system by seizing gold are also continuing in many parts of the world.

In the Philippines, the US military helped President Rodrigo Duterte fight Khazarian hired Daesh mercenaries who were trying to seize gold in Marawai.

Also last week in the Island of Bougainville ten trucks filled with mercenaries were dispatched to try to capture White Dragon Society representatives, including this writer, visiting King David Peii II. The Bougainville Rebel Army stopped them by cutting down trees and shutting a highway after the WDS representatives were evacuated. The French Branch of the Rothschild family, through their Rio Tinto Zinc corporation, are trying yet again to force landowners in Bougainville to sign over to them the rights to mine gold on the Island. The Rothschilds also do not want the world at large to know they are guilty of slaughtering at least 10% of the Island’s population. It is because of this history of slaughter and environmental destruction that the locals would rather fight another war than let those mass murdering war criminal back in.

We will write more about this and other related news in a special report to be issued later this week. Suffice it to say for now that the Rothschilds, especially the French branch headed by wanted criminal David de Rothschild, will not get their hands any of the huge gold supplies on that island.

In Japan, meanwhile, the Khazarian puppet regime of Shinzo Abe showed how insecure it was by passing an “anti-conspiracy” bill that gives the government power to arrest people for crimes they have not yet committed. This sort of acceleration of repressive measures was seen in Eastern Europe too in places like Romania just before the regimes there collapsed.

Sources in Japanese military and law enforcement circles say they will not obey criminal orders from the politicians to oppress the people despite the passage of this law.

In any case, right wing sources close to the Emperor say Abe is very ill and has been advised by his doctor to resign or else die within six months. However, Abe intends to die in office, the source says.

Japanese power brokers are waiting for the civil war inside the US government to end before they make any big changes here, multiple sources agree. So for now the old Rockefeller/Rothschild controlled regime remains in place here even though it has no support from the military or other armed groups in the country. However, behind the scenes, the Khazarians have already lost Japan as well as South Korea.

Benjamin Fulford has worked in Japan as a correspondent for Knight Ridder, the International Financing Review, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun English edition, and the South China Morning Post before moving to Forbes magazine, where he was the Asian Bureau chief from 1998 to 2005. His investigative reports pursued scandals in the Japanese government and business world. After leaving Forbes he wrote a series of books in Japanese some of which became best sellers, and began publishing on the internet.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2017 11:31:21 PM

The Council – Include Yourself

The Council – Include Yourself

There is a wonderful song title that we love, “What If God Were One of Us?” We would change it a little, hoping that we do not offend its authors. We would have it be “What If God Were All of Us?” Does it surprise you to have us tell you that it expresses truth?

That is because God, or Creator, or Source, or whatever you choose to call the Divine, has become All That Is. Now, All That Is means All That Is. It means everyone that is. It means all those you love and all those you don’t even want to be around. It means all those you will never come into contact with.

This is not a difficult thing to understand, and most will not have any trouble agreeing with it – intellectually. Practicing the living it implies is a bit harder for some, impossible for others. The reasons for that are myriad and longstanding. They are learned from others and passed down through generations. They are, without exception, based in fear and the belief in a limited supply of whatever has value to the one in fear. “If he has some of that, there will be less for me.” “I don’t know what tomorrow may be like, so I need as much as I can get.” And the lessons regarding that have been taught forever. Some have even learned them.

But that is not the message we wish to convey today. So, we ask you to once again ponder “What If God Were All of Us?”

Now let us ask you this, when you were considering that question, who was included in your mind? Most of you will say that he was, she was, they were. Most would sincerely mean ‘all of them’. Questioned closer, some would admit to having reservations about certain groups or individuals. But again, that is not the message here.

We ask you this: Did you include yourself? Did “What If God Were All of Us” include you? And further, do you treat yourself as that? Do you honor your own life as That Life? Most of you are familiar with the quote “Love thy neighbor as thyself”. And your minds always jump to the neighbor in the instruction. Few ever consider the ‘self’ that is mentioned.

But do you understand that however you treat any part of the All is how you are treating the All? Because it is, after all, The All. And you are also a part of it, do you see? So are your children, even when they test you. So is your partner in life, if you have one.

Now, we are not saying that you must like everything they do. Do you like everything that you do? We think that there are some days that you don’t even want to be in your own company. Love you anyway. There are jerks on your planet. Love them anyway. Don’t invite them to dinner. Just make it a habit to see that they are “One of Us” even though they obviously don’t know it themselves. See them as that, even though they do not. And most importantly, see yourself as that, even though the impossibility has become ingrained in you. When the voice in your head says “Sure, but that can’t mean me!” Tell it to sit down and shut up. Be more interested in what your heart feels about it than in what has been taught to you by your societies. When you can do that, the rest will come as a matter of course.

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE. A third book is being compiled now.

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice and link: http://ronahead.com/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2017 11:36:31 PM

GFP Newsletter - 6/18/2017

will's picture

Because of the rhythm you are alive - you inhale and exhale. That inhalation and exhalation becomes like two banks for your river to flow, but you are neither.

The breath comes in, the breath goes out; it gives a rhythm - two banks. And that rhythm is beautiful if you are not stuck to some extreme. Even in breathing, the mind is always choosing. Rarely does it happen that you can see a person who exhales and inhales equally - rarely. If you come to a point where you can exhale and inhale and remain just in the middle, you will attain to Enlightenment.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2017 11:52:56 PM

KNOW That Such is So

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2017 12:03:12 AM

Panning for Gold

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Look for the gold. It exists.

When you are digging a gold mine, you don’t dig for tin. You don’t look for plastic either.

Consider Life as though you are digging for gold, or consider Life as though you are panning for gold in a mountain stream or are about to.

Look for the gold, and it will come to you.

This isn’t high intensity mining We are speaking of. Let gold be the stance you come from. It isn’t as if you have a quota you must fulfill. Be easygoing about finding the gold. You are set in the direction of gold. You are certainly not mining for coal. Coal has served a purpose, yet gold is what you look for now and claim.

It can happen that you find gold without looking for it. However, you are more likely to win at cards when you are playing cards than when you’re not.

By now, you’re onto fool’s gold and aren’t so easily taken in as you might once have been. Yet if you are taken in by fool’s gold, you might as well have a good laugh at yourself.

Finding the gold in Life is easier than finding a wife right for you, yet you can find a right wife for you, too. Have some clues as to what you want to fill your Life on Earth with to overflowing.

Of course, there are many kinds of gold awaiting you. There are many kinds of gold for you to share, just as there are many good kinds of horses to run with and to say Giddy-yap to.

There are many choices in Life to make. In one sense, all the choices you make are good, even when they do not turn out what you call well. Now you know, and now you keep going. You won’t go on a troublesome road again if you can help it. You keep your eyes looking high. Living Life can have some mistakes. Life is not about avoidance. Life is about finding out.

In Life, you can only find out. So what if you trip over yourself. You can be down for the count. What do you care? Get up.

In one sense, you can forget where you put the gold. Nevertheless, there is gold in them thar hills.

All the while, as you lead Life or are led by it, you keep your picture of the horizon of gold that is in front of you and waits for you.

Here is the point: All is gold. It may not seem so, yet all is gold. If you think what you have received is not gold, then, perform alchemy, and turn tin into gold. Tin can be a stepping stone that leads you to gold.

There is a rainbow waiting for you. You can ride a rainbow and see the gold in it.

The Sun that shines emblazes you in gold. Ultimately, the gold you seek shines on you and is pocketed in you. You are the gold you seek. And you are the gold you mine, and you are the gold you find. You are never without gold.

We can easily exchange the word gold for God. God is what you will find and claim. Or you will trip over Me. Sooner or later, I, God, will walk into your Life, and you will know without reservation that you have come across Me.

Who finds Whom? Finding God and finding gold in Life are both inevitable. Where I am, so are you. What I am made of, so are you made of.

Keeping your eye on Me is akin to keeping your eye on the gold. Rather, keeping your eye on Me is better.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/panning-for-gold.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!