Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
10/1/2015 6:22:14 PM

Not to Be Missed

love_match

A love match Credit: www.wdyl.com

As we live through a month of greatly-increased divine energies, which reached its peak on Sept. 28, 2015, many of us are awakening to what love really is.

But there are still some to whom it may sound odd to hear this statement from Saul:

“Humanity is getting the message: Whatever the question, Love is the only answer.” (1)

What is this love that Saul is always speaking of?

Some still have no idea of what it is. We watch the Super Bowl and consider drinking a beer and cheering the team on to be the height of satisfaction.

We experience lust, even lasciviousness, and think this is somehow connected to love. And it isn’t, as enjoyable as orgasm is. Perhaps think of orgasm as God’s way of guaranteeing the survival of the species. But it has nothing directly to do with love.

The Arcturian Group observes:

“Love is not sexual attraction, nor is it an emotional reaction (positive or negative) you may feel for another although that is often a facet of it, especially with those you have known well in other lifetimes. Love is not something that can be withheld or given according to a whim of the ego. LOVE IS – period.” (2)

Love is beyond our emotional states. True love. Transformative love. The most we often feel for other people is fondness, compassion, attraction. But that is a pale reflection of what could truly be called love.

cool-love

Credit: jenellbstewart.com

And, yes, love cannot be withheld or given at the ego’s whim. It cannot be controlled. It cannot be denied. It cannot be stored away.

I hear some people speaking as if they know what love is like, and their behavior belies their knowledge. They judge, become belligerent, crack tasteless jokes.

Love elevates and sweeps a person away. When I’m feeling transformative love, I don’t have a particle of attention on judging others (I apparently do at other times), being belligerent or cracking a tasteless joke. I’m swept away on so beguiling a wave that my attention is taken away completely from whatever it was I was doing.

No wonder Archangel Michael wants us to stop short of utter bliss. If a drop of transformative love can so take the attention away, utter bliss would hold me spellbound. I’d be unable to serve as a lightworker. A drop of love will do me fine, Lord. How often? Oh, how about hourly? In fact give me a cosmic IV. (3)

Sanat Kumara made us this promise in the last Hour with an Angel

“Every time, if you feel the fade effect coming in, come back to me. I would joyously – as Planetary Logos, this is my job, this is my joy, this is my mission – [have] all of you be in this state. … So … call on me if you feel the fade, if you feel that the mayhem is dragging you down, then call and come back to this very place. I am anchoring this knowing in your heart, in your cells, in your DNA. It is activated right now.” (4)

What more could we ask? And, speaking of that – yes, there is one requirement: We must ask.

The Arcturian Group tells us that love can never be limited:

“LOVE IS, always has been and always will be, and can never be limited or changed regardless of how many false interpretations about it third dimensional minds may think up.” (5)

They reveal that:

“Concepts of love are continually presented to the world by those believing themselves to be intellectual and spiritual authorities.

“That is fine at some level, but as spiritual students you have gone beyond needing others to tell you what is truth and what is not – you have achieved that state of consciousness where you can be taught from within.” (6)

They practice a sublime subterfuge on us because what else would teach us from within but love?

Many men consider it sissy to be enraptured by love. Oh, my. What a cost to hold onto that Third-Dimensional belief! Do you really want to miss out on the release, the happiness, the joy of feeling transformative love? Are you so hypnotized by football statistics and the approval of your peers to overlook the treasure buried in the field of your own heart?

Time to let the false bliss of victory in competition, drugs, orgasm, and all the other avenues of getting high or escaping go. Happiness is knocking at your door. This is not to be missed.

Footnotes

(1) Saul via John Smallman, Dec. 7, 2014.

(2) Arcturian Group, Aug. 3, 2014.

(3) Intravenous drip.

(4) “Transcript: Sanat Kumara ~ Ascension: Your New Tomorrow, Right Now ~ September 17, 2015,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/09/20/transcript-sanat-kumara-ascension-your-new-tomorrow-right-now-sept-17-2015/.

(5) Loc. cit.

(6) Loc. cit.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/1/2015 6:24:04 PM

The Light of the Ocean

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

It is good just to be with Me. What more do you want?

We do not have to talk. We do not have to think, for We also exist beyond thought. There is nothing you have to do but come to Me. Welcome yourself to Me. Come to Me in your awareness. This is not an act that you initiate. This happens of itself. This will most certainly come of itself.

This is not something you do. You don’t DO it. No one can DO it. It IS. And, yet, you walk into the Kingdom of Heaven. You do not stand on ceremony. You have already had a star-spangled invitation. There never was a time you did not. You may have overlooked an invitation. Just couldn’t see it. Perhaps thought it was a bill that had come in the mail.

Your invitation can arrive like this:

You are washing dishes, and you hear a knock on the door. You did not know there would be a knock on the door at this moment. You dry your hands on your apron, and you open the door. And here I am. I suggest you anticipate this knock on the door. I WILL knock on your door.

One day, if only for a moment, you will open the door that I knocked on. You will find yourself spontaneously before Me in your Awareness. It is as if you are witnessing yourself. You are not making this happen. You are watching it happen. You are Light bowing down to Light, your Very Self.

Without effort or even intention on your part, you become all Light. Maybe just for a bleep of a moment, you are no longer encased in a body. Wow, you are light before Me.

It is as if the personal you has merged into Light. Solely, you are My Light. You, the individual you that you predicated your life on has disappeared as if by alchemy.

It is like you are swimming in the Ocean, and then you become the Light of the Ocean. Light is the Essence of the Ocean. You are Light.

Beloveds, say hello to Light, for Light is the Essence of you. You are Light. That’s all you are. When I say that this is all you are, this is not to say you are less. This is to say you are Great. This is to say that you are All.

For however long or short a time, if only for a moment, you come to your Realness. You see your Self. By God, you are Light!

You are not only Light. You are My Light. The Light I AM, you are. We are Light. We are the Magnificence of Light. My Magnificence is yours. There are no comparisons to make except in the world. Comparisons are a made-up world thing. We are Light.

There comes the time when it truly sinks into you that there is no you and no I as partitioned.

Yes, this is a State of Consciousness. This is Being. This is Love. There are no questions about it. Love IS. And you are Love. Furthermore, you, as if there were a you, are the Love I AM. You are simply Love. There is nothing else. You have no choice about it. Only in the world do you think you do.

Not knowing your Self leaves you open to difficulties. Not knowing yourself as your Self is ignorance. Ignorance and innocence are not the same. Ignorance is being closed, shut down, perhaps above it all. Ignorance asks for an I.D.

Innocence is openness. Innocence anticipates. Innocence doesn’t have a peephole to look through before opening the door. Innocence opens the door wide and says, “Welcome. Come on in. I have been waiting for You.”

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/the-light-of-the-ocean.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/1/2015 6:25:34 PM

Office of Poofness 9-30-15… “Mid-Week Report”

poofness_office_of_182Here’s a highlight or two.

“PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP. CONSCIOUSNESS HAS BEEN RAISED DESPITE THEIR BEST EFFORTS TO DUMB DOWN THE PEOPLE… LIGHT ENERGIES ARE BOMBARDING THE DARK AND DISSIPATING IT. THE TRANSPARENCY OF THE IDIOTICS IS BECOMING CLEARER AND PEOPLE ARE GETTING WISER. PEOPLE CAN SEE THE DISCREPANCIES BETTER AND BETTER, AND THE MEDIA IS FALLING ALL OVER ITSELF AND STUMBLING BECAUSE THE LIES ARE IN THE LIMELIGHT

“THE LITTLE VOICE IS YOUR HIGHER SELF. YOUR HIGHER SELF CAN DISCERN TRUTH AND LIES INSTANTLY, AND IT WILL NEVER EVER LIE TO YOU. IT CAN’T. SO LISTEN TO THAT INNER VOICE.

“IN A WORLD RULED BY LAW AND DIVINE ORDER, YOU RISE AS HIGH AS YOUR DOMINANT ASPIRATION. YOU DESCEND TO THE LEVEL OF YOUR LOWEST CONCEPT OF YOURSELF. FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW.

“…THE POPE WAS TO SEND OUT A PRE-RECORDED MESSAGE WHILE OVER INTERNATIONAL WATERS, AND THE CHINESE PRESIDENT WAS TO ANNOUNCE THE GCR. NEITHER HAPPENED. MUCH BEHIND THE SCENE STUFF WENT ON, AND IT IS POSSIBLE FOR THE GCR TO GO INTO FULL SWING THIS WEEK YET. I DID HEAR THAT THE RV WAS READY FOR ANNOUNCEMENT, BUT AGAIN THAT TIMING IS UNKNOWN. SAME WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NEW REPUBLIC. THAT WILL BE MONUMENTAL WHEN IT HITS.”

—————————–

HI ALL

POLITICS IS A CURIOUS ANIMAL AT BEST. IT HELPS AND HINDERS AT THE SAME TIME. THE DIRECTION IT FALLS AND WORKS IS UP TO THE PEOPLE UNLESS IT IS A MILITARY COUP, AND SOME BIG DADDY HUGE EMPEROR KING FOR LIFE BOSS BECOMES THE DICTATOR. IT CAN BE BENIGN AND HELPFUL TO THE PEOPLE OR IT CAN HOUND THEM TO DEATH.

EITHER WAY, THE WAY OF POLITICS AND TRUE STATESMEN AND WOMEN HAS BEEN SUBROGATED TO THE POINT WHERE IT IS NO LONGER TRUE POLITICS, JUST IDIOTICS. IT IS THEREFORE APPROPRIATE TO CHANGE THE DESIGNATOR OF POLITICIAN TO IDIOT. AT TIMES, EVEN THIS DEGENERATES TO THE MORE SUBLIME PIG-ATTRACTING VEGETABLE DESIGNATION. THEY HAVE CAUSED MUCH HARM TO HUMANITY. WARS ARE FOMENTED, THE EARTH IS POLLUTED, GREED IS RAMPANT, CHILDREN ARE STARVING.

THE MEDIA, OWNED BY A HANDFUL OF SUCH, TELL US WHAT TO THINK AND DO. THEY DO THIS IN MESSAGES GEARED TO A 7 YEAR OLD MENTALITY JUST LIKE MOST COMMERCIALS. THIS WAS LAPPED UP BY THE MAJORITY UNTIL RECENTLY.

PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP. CONSCIOUSNESS HAS BEEN RAISED DESPITE THEIR BEST EFFORTS TO DUMB DOWN THE PEOPLE BY CHEMTRAILS, GMO FOODS, FLUORIDE, AND THE LIKE. IT IS NOT WORKING AS WELL AS THEY THOUGHT. LIGHT ENERGIES ARE BOMBARDING THE DARK AND DISSIPATING IT. THE TRANSPARENCY OF THE IDIOTICS IS BECOMING CLEARER AND PEOPLE ARE GETTING WISER. PEOPLE CAN SEE THE DISCREPANCIES BETTER AND BETTER, AND THE MEDIA IS FALLING ALL OVER ITSELF AND STUMBLING BECAUSE THE LIES ARE IN THE LIMELIGHT.

THEY ARE SELF DESTRUCTING AS FAR AS I CAN SEE. THEY CAN NOT KEEP UP WITH THE SHEER VOLUME OF LIES ONE ON TOP OF THE OTHER, AND EVEN THE NEWSCASTERS ARE SHAKING THEIR HEADS WONDERING WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE SAYING – THEY ARE NOT HAPPY AND SOME ARE RESIGNING ON MORAL GROUNDS. PEOPLE JUST NO LONGER BUY INTO THE VERY OBVIOUS CRAP THAT SPEWS FORTH FROM THE SCREEN AND RADIO.

THERE IS A LITTLE VOICE IN ALL OF US THAT CALLS THE BS BY WAKING UP AND TELLING YOU “HEY, WHAT’S THAT NOISE?”

IF YOU LISTEN TO THAT, YOU QUESTION WHAT YOU JUST HEARD. IF IT IS TRUTH, THAT LITTLE VOICE IS QUIET.

SO HERE IS MY MESSAGE TO YOU ON THAT SUBJECT:

THE LITTLE VOICE IS YOUR HIGHER SELF. YOUR HIGHER SELF CAN DISCERN TRUTH AND LIES INSTANTLY, AND IT WILL NEVER EVER LIE TO YOU. IT CAN’T.

SO LISTEN TO THAT INNER VOICE. A HIGHER WISDOM IS AT WORK FOR YOU. CONQUERING THE STUMBLING BLOCKS COMES EASIER, WHEN THE CONQUEROR IS IN TUNE WITH THE INFINITE. EVERY ENDING IS A NEW BEGINNING, LIFE IS AN ENDLESS UNFOLDMENT. CHANGE YOUR MIND AND YOU CHANGE YOUR RELATION TO TIME.

YOU CAN FIND THE ANSWER. THE SOLUTION LIES WITHIN THE PROBLEM. THE ANSWER IS IN EVERY QUESTION.

GET IT?

AND ATTITUDE IS ALL YOU NEED TO RISE AND WALK AWAY
IN SPITE OF YOURSELF
YOUR LIFE IS YOURS
IT FITS YOU LIKE YOUR SKIN

THE OAK SLEEPS IN THE ACORN. THE GIANT SEQUOIA TREE SLEEPS IN ITS TINY SEED. THE BIRD WAITS IN THE EGG. GOD WAITS FOR HIS UNFOLDMENT IN MAN.

YOU GRAVITATE TO THAT WHICH YOU SECRETLY LOVE MOST. YOU MEET IN LIFE THE EXACT REPRODUCTION OF YOUR OWN THOUGHTS. THERE IS NO CHANCE, COINCIDENCE OR ACCIDENT.

IN A WORLD RULED BY LAW AND DIVINE ORDER, YOU RISE AS HIGH AS YOUR DOMINANT ASPIRATION. YOU DESCEND TO THE LEVEL OF YOUR LOWEST CONCEPT OF YOURSELF. FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW.

THE INFINITE INTELLIGENCE WITHIN YOU, KNOWS THE ANSWERS. ITS NATURE IS TO RESPOND TO YOUR THOUGHTS. BE CAREFUL OF THE THOUGHT SEEDS YOU PLANT IN THE GARDEN OF YOUR MIND, FOR SEEDS GROW AFTER THEY’RE CARED FOR.

EVERY THOUGHT THOUGHT AS TRUE, OR ALLOWED TO BE ACCEPTED AS TRUE BY YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND TAKES ROOT IN YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS. IT BLOSSOMS SOONER OR LATER INTO AN ACT AND BEARS ITS OWN FRUIT.
GOOD THOUGHTS BRING FORTH GOOD FRUIT
BULL**** THOUGHTS ROT YOU
THINK RIGHT, AND YOU CAN FLY
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS WITHIN

ALL THAT I LEARNED BACK IN THE 70’S. IDIOTICS WILL TELL US WE ARE FREE. THE INNER VOICE SAYS DIFFERENT. I BELIEVE THE INNER VOICE.

FROM THIS, I LEARNED THAT FREEDOM IS BEING FREE OF THE NEED TO BE FREE. MAKES COMMON SENSE TO ME.

SO WHY ARE WE PUTTING UP WITH IDIOTICS?

HAVE NOT THE FOUNDING FATHERS LAID OUT A BLUEPRINT FOR FREEDOM? WHERE IS IT. ARE WE FREE? OR ARE WE ONLY STRAWMAN CORPORATIONS AND SLAVES OF THE GUYS THAT MAKE MONEY OFF OF US. WHY HAS THIS HAPPENED.

THE ANSWER IS QUITE SIMPLE. WE LET THEM.

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION? HMMMM….

SEND ALL YOUR MONEY TO BANKER BOB SO HE CAN HIRE A COMMITTEE TO STUDY THE PROBLEM FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS AND HE WILL GET BACK TO YOU FOR MORE MONEY. SOUND FAMILIAR? THIS IS IN ESSENCE WHAT WE DO. SEND MONEY TO THE IDIOTS WHO PERFORM IDIOTICS, AND THEY ENSURE THAT THE MONEY GOES INTO THEIR POCKETS WHILE THEY CONTEMPLATE THE PROBLEM OF HOW TO GET MORE MONEY OUT OF US. IT HAS BECOME A NEVER-ENDING STORY OF SORTS.

PEACE AND ALL ITS DERIVATIVES IS THE PATH TO WINNING THAT BATTLE. SO HOW DO YOU WORK THAT INTO IDIOTICS? AH…THERE’S THE RUB. IT IS A TOUGH NUT TO CRACK OPEN WITHOUT A WAR OF SOME KIND, BUT SOME HAVE DONE IT LIKE GANDHI AND MARTIN LUTHER KING. FINE EXAMPLES OF COURSE, BUT IT TOOK SOME TIME TO FILTER THROUGH. THERE MUST BE A MUCH BETTER METHODOLOGY OF RAMMING PEACE DOWN THE IDIOTICS THROAT (SORRY JUST AN EXPRESSION AND NOTHING VIOLENT MEANT BY THAT) (MISS PHIPPS…THE LARGE PLUNGER PLEASE…)

A DEAR SISTER OF MINE POINTED OUT TO ME THIS MORNING THAT

We spend a lot of time in our lives waiting because change is a process. Many people want change, but they don’t want to go through the waiting process. But the truth is, waiting is a given—we are going to wait. The question is, are we going to wait the wrong or right way? If we wait the wrong way, we’ll be miserable; but if we decide to wait God’s way, we can become patient and enjoy the wait. It takes practice, but as we let God help us in each situation, we develop patience, which is one of the most important Christian virtues. Patience is a fruit of the Spirit (see Galatians 5:22). It’s developed only under trial, so we must not run from difficult situations. But let endurance and steadfastness and patience have full play and do a thorough work, so that you may be perfectly and fully developed, lacking in nothing (James 1:4).

Accept God’s Timing

God gives us hopes and dreams for certain things to happen in our lives, but He doesn’t always allow us to see the exact timing of His plan. Although frustrating, not knowing the exact timing is often what keeps us in the program. There are times when we might give up if we knew how long it was going to take, but when we accept God’s timing, we can learn to live in hope and enjoy our lives while God is working on our problems. We know that God’s plan for our lives is good, and when we entrust ourselves to Him.

WISE WORDS. I HAVE LEARNED PATIENCE TO A GOOD DEGREE. IT IS ONLY PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE, AND HARD WORK THAT HAS ALLOWED ME TO SUSTAIN BE OF SERVICE. I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE LESSONS, HARD AS THEY WERE. LOSING EVERYTHING SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE THE LESSON HIT HOME FULL FORCE WAS UNEXPECTED, BUT THAT TOO WAS A GIFT I LEARNED WHEN I SAW THROUGH A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE.

IN TIME ALL CHANGES ANYWAYS, AND THE STRIFE AND STRESS OF THE MOMENT IS REALLY A FLEETING THING ONCE YOU CONSIDER THE OVERALL PICTURE, AND THIS SEEING THE BIGGER PICTURE IS OFT TIMES LOST TO US AS WE DEAL WITH THE CRESCENDO OF THE MOMENT. AND BOY THAT CAN BE A NASTY ONE DEPENDING ON THE CIRCUMSTANCE, AND BLIND US IMMEDIATELY TO THE OTHER SIDE UNTIL MUCH LATER WHEN INTROSPECTION GIVES US CLARITY.

IN OTHER NEWS, THE POPE WAS TO SEND OUT A PRE-RECORDED MESSAGE WHILE OVER INTERNATIONAL WATERS, AND THE CHINESE PRESIDENT WAS TO ANNOUNCE THE GCR. NEITHER HAPPENED. MUCH BEHIND THE SCENE STUFF WENT ON, AND IT IS POSSIBLE FOR THE GCR TO GO INTO FULL SWING THIS WEEK YET. I DID HEAR THAT THE RV WAS READY FOR ANNOUNCEMENT, BUT AGAIN THAT TIMING IS UNKNOWN. SAME WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NEW REPUBLIC. THAT WILL BE MONUMENTAL WHEN IT HITS.

HOWEVER, THE FOCUS ON THE PROJECT SIDE IS INCREASING, AND MY TRAVEL WILL YIELD MANY ANSWERS SHORTLY. THE AMOUNT OF FUNDS AVAILABLE FOR THE PROJECT SIDE IS ALMOST OVERWHELMING. THE ROYALS ARE DILIGENTLY WORKING TO FINALIZE THAT RELEASE AND WHEN IT COMES, IT WILL BE LIFE CHANGING. WE WILL HAVE CLEAN WATERS AND BLUE SKIES EVERYWHERE ON THIS PLANET. IT ONLY TAKES TIME AND SOME MONEY AND THE STRONG WILL OF PEOPLE TO ACCOMPLISH THESE TASKS.

OUR PLANET DESERVES OUR ATTENTION. WE MUST GIVE IT.

THANKS TO ALL THAT HELP, AND I EXPECT SOME GOOD NEWS ON THE PROJECT SIDE BY THIS WEEKEND, AND THE REST IN THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

IN BOUNDLESS GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
SEPTEMBER 30, 2015
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2015

Your contributions to support our work is greatly appreciated. Please go to:http://www.paypal.com and send to goneforthfornow@gmail.com via “friend or family. We send thanks and much gratitude to those who have generously supported us. We could not continue without your help. If you have a problem, please contact 2goforth@safe-mail.net

Consultations, continue…

Love and Kisses,

‘THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS’

Susan, ZAP and Staff

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/1/2015 6:49:32 PM

Daily Message ~ Thursday October 1, 2015

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, every day you get to choose what you will place your focus upon. What are you looking for evidence of today? Is it lack and what is unwanted? Or is it love and the abundance of things that are wonderful that exist all around you? Your focus is your magnifier, your agreement, your blessing. A mindful human being honours the sacred power of their attention and is wisely selective of what they gift their focus to, because through that act is a choice of continuation. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2015/10/01/daily-message-thursday-october-1-2015/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/1/2015 6:52:07 PM

Matt Kahn: Energy Update 9/29/15: Ascension – “I’m Not Feeling It”

Matt KahnBefore I offer an ascension update evaluating the new wave of consciousness for the benefit of those who are getting to know life at a higher frequency, I would first like to address the experience of those whose super blood moon countdown to ascension left them feeling high and dry.

It’s understandable to create expectations about spiritually-charged events, even to the degree of projecting distrust or frustration onto those who you thought sold you some sort of promise.

As I stated nearly two years ago, 9-27-15 would signify a day where one-third of the planet would be aligned in 5D consciousness. While some had already become aligned far before that day occurred, it was a date given to me by the Universe (my Guides) to ease the fears and uncertainties of those who have spent years in the trenches of endless shadow work.

What was offered as an insight about the collective energies soon exchanged fears and worries for lofty expectations that had nothing to do with any information I was given or passed along.

Was there a global shift in consciousness? Yes. Did everyone feel it? No. Are you required to feel differently in order to know that you are at a brand new frequency? Not at all. Just like in the path of awakening, where some experience the dissolving of ego and returning to their true nature without a mind-blowing cosmic aha or earth-shattering realization, there are those who have been shifted into higher frequencies while being totally unaware of it.

The question remains, what blocks the recognition of this new consciousness? Primarily, it is a belief that you will know you have shifted once you feel something different.

Although shifts in vibration can be noticed by the changing of emotional states, often going from one side of polarity to another, the awareness of subtle energies can occur no matter how you seem to feel. Just as waves are not required in order for the ocean to be seen, emotional changes are not necessary in order to notice the ever-expansive spaciousness that signify a shift in consciousness.

If you are always anticipating the arrival of different feelings, while judging your current climate of circumstances along the way, your journey of exploration becomes tainted with expectations, which can only result in frustration, disappointment, or suffering of some kind.

Oftentimes, as your consciousness expands, the emotional and physical bodies are the final places you may notice evidence of such a shift. Way before your evolution turns sadness into joy, transmutes fear into excitement, or exchanges pain for pleasure, there is the opportunity to notice a vast spacious emptiness within yourself – no matter how you seem to feel.

Of course, if vast spacious emptiness is judged as an experience void of whatever emotion you spend your life waiting to feel, you are bound to misperceive life’s natural state, as a sensation of hopelessness, depression, or even despair.

In accepting the fact that emotions are inevitably bound to shift, but are not the prime evidence of awakening consciousness, you release attachments to outcome – once and for all. In doing so, you end your stand-off with life, so to liberate yourself from the hardship of making the one thing you don’t have the answer to your prayers. When attached to outcome, it is easy to be attracted to those you may believe can give you what you want, only to turn on them whenever what you want doesn’t seem to be the gift they came to offer.

Will you inevitably feel better about yourself, the world, and everyone around you throughout the awakening of consciousness? Yes. Will you feel exactly the way you’ve always wanted to feel? Yes, but only in accordance with Universal Will that provides every experience in support of your highest evolution. This means you will feel differently at exactly the moment you are meant to feel different.

You are free to cross your fingers and beg the Universe to speed up the process, but ultimately it is going to turn your vivid spiritual adventure into a hellish journey of personal turmoil.

Whether you feel quite differently since this weekend’s shifts, didn’t feel anything at all, or maybe you felt an opening, but it integrated so quickly, it made you believe you had lost it somehow. No matter what experience you are having at the moment, the most important factor in the exploration of consciousness is not actually the right vibration, the right emotional state, or the right understanding, but bringing the right attitude along for the ride.

When rooted in a self-defeating attitude of victimhood, it is common to think:

“When is everything going to become what I want?”

“What do I have to do to get my way?”

“How come others get to have the experiences I want?”

“What about me?”

“Haven’t I worked hard enough?”

“If I’m not having the experiences that others are having, then it’s all a lie!”

“This isn’t fair!”

“That’s it. I want to go home.”

In victimhood, the “my way or the highway” ultimatum can get amplified if using your spiritual journey, as another means to an imaginary end. If, however, you are not trying to use energy as a way of manipulating life into a one-sided adventure, you can freely explore the majestic wonder of your soul’s evolution on life’s precise terms and conditions.

When rooted in a mature attitude of heart-centered consciousness, it is common to think:

“This isn’t what I wanted, but I know life only conspires in my highest favor to ensure my most miraculous growth.”

“I don’t know why this is happening but I’m sure it’s here to help me.”

“It’s okay that I’m not getting my way. It’s okay that I feel like I can’t be happy until I have what I want.”

“Maybe I’m only frustrated as a chance to love the one who is frustrated on a more unconditional level.”

“No matter how my life seems or appears, I trust in the perfection of the Divine plan that in every breath reminds me that all is well.”

“If I’m feeling the way I don’t want to be, maybe it is life’s way of helping me overcome judgments I have about certain feelings, as a way of helping me release attachments to outcome. Hey, stinky experiences – thank you for helping me.”

“It’s okay that others are having incredible experiences that I am not. They are merely foreshadowing what will soon be entering my reality as well. Thanks for the confirmation.”

“Look at how perfectly life is showing me who I become when I don’t get my way. In this moment I deserve more love – not less.”

When rooted in the right attitude, you are able to explore the infinite potential of existence with the Universe holding your hand and guiding you along. However, when you try to take control of the voyage, and insist that life makes your experience exactly what it isn’t, a deeper journey into the heart of surrender serves to dismantle all defenses until there is nothing left but the will to explore what life intends to reveal.

Since shifts in consciousness are not determined by changes in emotional states, the most important practice to implement for the advancement of your journey is an exploration into self-love. This allows each moment of frustration, disappointment, negotiation, sarcasm, and defense to remind you of the exact moments in time when you require more kindness, gentleness, acceptance, and attention from yourself.

Just as many imagine shifts in consciousness must be accompanied by “better” emotional experiences, there are equally those who don’t believe self-love is potent, unless they feel different than how they’ve been feeling. How can life shift you into a heightened state if you’re still judging the state you’re in as being less than by comparison? The Universe is willing to advance your journey into more exciting chapters of growth and expansion, just as soon as you release any tendency to judge your current environment of experience.

By bringing the right attitude with you, one moment of self-love at a time, you cultivate faith in a destiny that doesn’t require you to discover what incredible realities you are unable to avoid. The fruits of your labor are inevitable, but in order to open up to the endless grace of eternal bliss, you must be willing to relinquish each expectation, hope, and desire, so your current reality can be embraced as fertile ground, where life is preparing you to receive the everything that awaits your arrival.

Ultimately, your choices do not determine what comes to be, since each and every outcome is orchestrated by the hands of fate. Instead, your freedom of will determines the quality of your experience based on how you choose to view the circumstances at hand. This means you can have an oddly-hilarious time during unexpected moments of misfortune, depending upon how you choose to interpret the symbols of your experience. Equally so, you can have a disappointing experience during one of life’s greatest celebrations, if choosing to view life through the self-defeating lens of victimhood.

How can I view this moment through the eyes of faith? How would love deal with this experience? What would my Highest Self do at a time like this? These are the essential questions that assist you in shifting into the right attitude, so the ever-evolving nature of your awakening consciousness can please you with an exploration of heart-centered joy, instead of leaving you more desperate, hungry, and lonely than before your journey began.

Whether you are among the many who have palpably noticed a definitive shift in your reality, or are one of those who cannot recognize energetic expansions until life goes your way, in either case, you are never alone for one split second of your journey.

May the Truth, glory, beauty, and perfection of Universal Will console each hardship and wipe away each tear, whether shed as frustration or joy, to reveal the ecstasy of your highest potential in exactly the way that is perfect for you. It may not be exactly what you want, but it’s always the perfect environment to provide you with everything you need to further inspire your journey of expansion.

Many blessings,
Matt Kahn

© Copyright 2015 True Divine Nature, LLC

Matt Kahn: Energy Update 9/29/15: Ascension – “I’m Not Feeling It,” at http://www.truedivinenature.com/EnergyUpdateSept2015Part2.htm

Source Link

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!