Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/26/2015 7:25:46 PM

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2015

Lauren C Gorgo ~ Final Blood Moon: anchoring unity creation

Happy belated equinox dear people of HEART!
We may have merely survived another season of ascension, but the one that follows promises to be unlike ANY other…in the history of everness.
When I sat down to transcribe this report, the first words that entered my mind were: “The new world consciousness begins now.”

If you are not feeling the truth of that already, you will soon enuf. We all have our own perfect, unique, divine timing…one that dovetails into the perfection of our lives, relationships and personal creations. Aka, ALL is well.
If you’re reading this than you already know that September is and has been a HUGE, supercharged month of majorly shifting tides. For some, a life-changing ‘event is on the horizon’, for others a deeper call to full truth, but for ALL…whether conscious or not…a turning point is definitely on tap.
Certainly there is a wholelotta colorful hype about what this upcoming final blood moon heralds for humanity, but just like when 2012 came and went, these events are never what we conjure up in our heads.
That is definitely not to say that amazing, unspeakable gifts of goodness won’t befall us…in fact, this is already happening for some…it’s just that these waves of energy don’t affect everyone in the same way, at the same time.
In the world of causality, the interpretations are spanning the gamut in the usual, polarizing ways…from the common “mass rapture” talk at one end, to the always popular doom & gloom theories at the other.
This is pretty typical aggrandizement for duality, where the separated mind tends to gravitate toward extremes…but we know better. We know that in unity, the truth is always somewhere in the middle and solely contingent on Self…on how much LOVE we can hold in our HEARTs and how much light we can carry in our cells.
We know that in 5D, that is the only gauge we ever have for how we experience anything.
Yes, we are all receiving this energy…no, not everyone is ready to utilize it. Yes, this energy will change things in the world around us in grandiose ways…no, it will not be immediate. The point is that the unified heart-mind is unconcerned with “what will happen out there” knowing that the creation of worlds is all an inside job. (And yes, that includes things like: the global economy.) Those who get that concept, and employ it consistently and without fail, are those who are ready to benefit immediately from this serious boost of Source.
Speaking of which, and moving deeper into the second eclipse/blood super moon combo, there is absolutely a brand new, fully tangible, never-before-experienced frequency being delivered to us as I write this, resulting in a tremendous momentum of creation energy brought forth to the planet. It has been pulsing thru us since the solar eclipse and, from what I am told, will span the rest of this year and beyond…most notably from (September) equinox to (March) equinox of 2016…but we are in the thick of it right now, rising to the crescendo point.
And tho I say that it is being “delivered to us”, the starry folk remind me that while this energy wave is seemingly arriving from a Source outside of ourselves (ie, the galactic center) that we need to keep the holographic and empowered perspective that it is in fact coming FROM us, not TO us in the sense that we ourselves…aka, the Source inside of us…is heralding it. From the (3D) outside-in perspective it looks and feels as tho this energy is coming into our hearts when in actuality…from the (5D) inside-out perspective…it is our awakened hearts that is actually calling it forth.
Simple perspective shift, profound difference…and one we must maintain to create in unity, where there is no separation between Self and Source.
This fortified, effervescent frequency is bringing with it many things known and unknown…but of the most pressing, according to our star kin and therefore the focus of this article, is our return to creator God status.
Back in the July report the Pleiadians mentioned that moving into August (via the lion’s gate) we would be reconnecting with our magic powers…cultivating creativity to the point that we may actually be able to DO something with it. What they failed to mention, however (and likely on purpose), was the eruption of old energy around creation that would emerge for mass clearing. ��
So, soon after the 888 gateway you may have definitely been throttled by a good ole fashioned dust-up of old unresolved/unLOVEd feelings around your creator power/powerlessness and purpose…ie, whether or not you feel in command of your life, of sustaining yourself solely on the merit of BEing GOD. This may have been served with a side dish of poverty thinking (for review), or at the least, a moment to reassess where you sit now on the prosperity-lack continuum.
BUT, beneath those old stories, and the extent to which you are willing/able to let go-move on…is a beautiful new consistent flow of (unity) creation that is steady and ready to take those prepared to the heights of sustainable creative bliss.
You may be already be feeling this creative fire beginning to burn inside of you in ways you haven’t felt since before 2012…aka, since before all of our focus was on the monumental and unforgiving task of clearing out the lower body system in preparation for ensoulment. The best part is…depending on how clear your vessel…the momentum of this creative surge is going to continue to build as we all power up individually, and then spread this LOVE thru the grids. As the grid pulses with this concentrated Source frequency (think: 100th monkey) it enables more and more people to awaken, to bump up, to receive new creative orders (downloads from our spiritual blueprints) for exciting, purposeful new earth endeavors.
Again, if you are not feeling the ecstasy of said vibration, don’t fret. The point, as always, is that it’s here-now and available for everyONE and ALL who consciously choose to do what it takes to embody it. There is no rush, and this is not a race. We have a very long, exciting road ahead, so pace yourself. We know full-well the encompassing journey of purification-to-embodiment and it is never something worth expediting…or trying to.
It’s like the Seven Sisters of Pleiades once said: “The point isn’t where you are on the journey, it’s that you’re on it at all.”
Cosmically speaking, this is beyond an exciting time…it is something we won’t be able to wrap our brains around in totality yet, but rest assured it is everything we are here for, everything we worked toward is happening now. And as we move into the fullness of the new/unified creation energy, those ready (those who have completed the karmic recycling program) will experience a “clicking into place” as the first group of souls moves deep into the flow of all good things…without a paddle!
There is a leap required, and you will know it when it presents, but don’t hesitate because that step in faith will quickly be replaced by the tremendous magnetic support of your universe.
Are you ready to finally and fully PLAY with passion, purpose & potential to live and LOVE limitlessly?
It’s GO time.
[section protected: to read FULL report & comments see membership OPTIONS & PRICING or purchase single report below]
ThinkWithYourHEART.com ©As LOVE, Inc. 2015 All rights reserved.
Permission granted to copy and redistribute The 5D Report’s FREE VERSION ONLY on the condition that the content remains complete, intact, full credit is given to the author, and that it’s distributed freely.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2015 9:07:23 PM

The Oracle Report, Saturday- Sunday, September 26-27, 2015

flying-birds

Full Moon Phase: illumination, realization, experience

Moon in Pisces:

Goddess of Wisdom: All (led by Shodashi, Goddess of Beauty/Goddess Who Fulfills Our Highest and Best and Matangi, The Administrator)

God of Will/Desire: Kathe (God of the South)

Skill: Be ready.

Catalysts for Change:

True Alignments:

Sabian Symbol for the Lunar Month: “a girls basketball team” (unifying)

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres”

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 27, 2015 –

FULL MOON GROUP MEDITATION

Wise owls are called upon to put themselves aside and focus on a greater goal — joining together and spreading wings around the world in a wave of love.

A group meditation that occurs at individual times is the mission. If you are inclined, sometime Sunday with the Full Moon, perhaps in the time you would have ordinarily read today’s report, please join me in a gathering of minds. Picture:

• Your shield of divine protection
  • Yourself taking flight as a wise owl
  • Yourself taking your place in a ring around the Earth with the other wise owls around the world
  • From your heart, emanate a wave of alignment with love, freedom, and the value of life
  • Feel the pulse circle as the music we are putting around our sphere
  • Repeat what you know in your heart: “Love prevails.”

Please modify this according to your own practice and style. I have already prepared the space for the “ring of wings around the world.” Let’s keep our minds focused on the bigger picture today.

“I told you that we could fly. Because we all have wings. But some of us don’t know why.” –INXS, Never Tear Us Apart

Listen to Laura Walker’s Interview with Phoenix on Truth Frequncy Radio last Wednesday:

https://soundcloud.com/phoenix-rising-29/2015-09-23-laura-walker

Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2015 7:37:33 PM

Leave Love in Your Wake

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

That you judge another is another way to say that you condemn. You can only condemn when you feel superior. All this is another way to say that you are being arrogant. You are setting yourself above another. When something comes up that you like, you are not being arrogant. You aren't seeing lack. In any case, you are welcoming someone instead of saying, “Halt.” You say, "You enter my heart."

When your child in kindergarten comes home with a painting he or she did on manilla paper or newsprint, the truth is you do love it. May it not be that your child brings home his art, and you don’t like it. Welcome and appreciate what your child brings to you.

This is how I am with you. Whatever you bring home to show Me, I love it, and I love you. I do not discard you in My heart because I would rather you would bring home something else. My heart welcomes you independent of your performance.

When your child is older and fails a test or a whole year, may your love be clear just the same. There is nothing that is more important than a heart of love. Of course, you are not happy that your child flunked something. That’s not the issue. The issue is love.

In the world, it is not easy to be the child who flunked, and, in the world, it is not easy to be the mother or father of the child who flunked. I come from a Higher World, and so do you.

In life, it may seem momentous to everyone that the child must pass a test and be promoted. But I am telling you that compared to love, this is a minor matter. Thank God you have a child. Thank God he is in good health. That test or class in school seems of enormous proportions, yet in terms of life in the world, a test isn’t all that much despite what you think. It all comes out in the wash. Love is much, and love is to stay.

Einstein’s teachers thought he had limited capacity. Who was it who had limited capacity? Einstein or the teachers? Was there ever anyone in the world whose take on matters has always been 100% correct?

Beloved, there is always another way to look at what may seem like a defeat. It is no defeat to love your child and to love him more. Help your child.

To see parents in action, sometimes you would think there is nothing more important than your child’s making his bed or picking up his socks. In human life, parents may seemingly care for appearances more than the hearts of their children.

If your child has so-called failed at something, he is already feeling unhappy. Why would he need a lecture from you? The child did not deliberately fail. It is possible he has given up. Too often in the world, it is a question of fitting your child into a system as if a certain ratio of performance is more important than the heart of the child. I do not know anything more important than a child’s heart. Your feelings are not more important. Perceived success is not. Wealth is not. Achievement of any kind is not.

Give your child a sense of self-worth. Your belief in your child goes beyond success. Your success is in your love and belief in your child.

Do not find your child wanting. Your child is not a commodity. Do not be so judgmental at all, and certainly not with your child. Watch out for being high and mighty and a decided know-it-all. Help your child know your love. Do not gang up against him.

I don’t say it’s any easier for you to deal with your child than it is for your child to deal with you and the world he lives in. Be a loving wise human being on Earth. Do not condemn. Leave love in your wake.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/leave-love-in-your-wake.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2015 7:40:52 PM

Supermoon Total Lunar Eclipse: A Complete Viewing Guide for Skywatchers

will's picture

What can observers expect to see happen during a lunar eclipse? Check out our guide to learn about the different phases of this celestial event.

No enthusiastic skywatcher ever misses a total eclipse of the moon. People are often surprised by how beautiful and engaging the spectacle is. Because of this hypnotizing beauty, during the time that the moon is going into, and later emerging from, the Earth's shadow, secondary phenomena may be overlooked.

To help prepare for the upcoming supermoon lunar eclipse of Sept. 27 to 28, Space.com’s Joe Rao, a veteran of sixteen total lunar eclipses — has prepared an eclipse chronology. It is likely that not all of the events mentioned will occur, because no two eclipses are exactly alike. But many will, and those who know what to look for have a better chance of seeing them! [Supermoon Lunar Eclipse: When and How to See It]

Category:

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/27/2015 7:43:08 PM

What to Do with Your Reval Money?

Francis 3I can’t help noticing what Pope Francis has done in his address to the United Nations. Everyone out there, participating in the Reval and intending to use the sacred money they receive to create a world that works, just look at what he says in the last few paragraphs.

If you don’t know where to channel your funds, consider the discussion that he offers. I think he’s done a good job of providing us with a useful list and agenda for spiritually-based expenditures.

“Our world demands of all government leaders a will which is effective, practical and constant, concrete steps and immediate measures for preserving and improving the natural environment and thus putting an end as quickly as possible to the phenomenon of social and economic exclusion, with its baneful consequences: human trafficking, the marketing of human organs and tissues, the sexual exploitation of boys and girls, slave labour, including prostitution, the drug and weapons trade, terrorism and international organized crime. Such is the magnitude of these situations and their toll in innocent lives, that we must avoid every temptation to fall into a declarationist nominalism (1) which would assuage our consciences. We need to ensure that our institutions are truly effective in the struggle against all these scourges. …

“To enable these real men and women to escape from extreme poverty, we must allow them to be dignified agents of their own destiny. Integral human development and the full exercise of human dignity cannot be imposed. They must be built up and allowed to unfold for each individual, for every family, in communion with others, and in a right relationship with all those areas in which human social life develops – friends, communities, towns and cities, schools, businesses and unions, provinces, nations, etc. …

“At the same time, government leaders must do everything possible to ensure that all can have the minimum spiritual and material means needed to live in dignity and to create and support a family, which is the primary cell of any social development. In practical terms, this absolute minimum has three names: lodging, labour, and land; and one spiritual name: spiritual freedom, which includes religious freedom, the right to education and other civil rights.

“For all this, the simplest and best measure and indicator of the implementation of the new Agenda for development will be effective, practical and immediate access, on the part of all, to essential material and spiritual goods: housing, dignified and properly remunerated employment, adequate food and drinking water; religious freedom and, more generally, spiritual freedom and education. These pillars of integral human development have a common foundation, which is the right to life and, more generally, what we could call the right to existence of human nature itself.” (2)

Footnotes

(1) Politicians who do little else than make declarations? That’d be as close as he’d wish to come to saying “cabal,” I believe.

(2) Ryan Teague Beckwith, “Transcript: Read the Speech Pope Francis Gave to the United Nations,” Time Magazine, Sept. 25, 2015 at http://time.com/4049905/pope-francis-us-visit-united-nations-speech-transcript/

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!