Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/26/2015 7:13:15 PM

Divine Alchemy

Sacred UnionI keep having to push articles I’ve written earlier forward because what just happened today is more important.

I’ve now had the kundalini rise to my crown chakra, again due to work I’m doing with a clairsentient and the rising energies.

But I know, without having to ask, that the Company of Heaven is muting the experience. They are because I need to remain here, with my feet on the ground. So they’re giving me a taste of it and not the full experience.

Ordinarily this would be Brahmajnana or God-Realization. But in this muted state … well, perhaps let me describe it and how I got there.

As part of my learning clairsentience and color alchemy, my tutor and I balanced our divine males and females by exchanging love. I felt her love and she felt mine. Both of us let it in.

My love was very male – possessive, enfolding, wanting. Hers was very female – enlivening, awakening, nourishing. Her love is sweet; my love has a different flavor – it’s rapturous (clairsentience).

Her love is gold, lemon and pink; mine is lapiz-lazuli blue (color alchemy).

At the beginning of this exercise I felt the kundalini begin to stir. I watched it go up the spine almost leaping from the root chakra to the sixth chakra. (1)

When I had let in the love of another, and that other was a woman (the divine feminine), it completed me. And it was the appreciation of the space of feeling complete (keep in mind that yesterday I attained a quiet mind – again muted) (2) that caused the kundalini to go the remainder of the way.

I feel blissful. All parts of my body feel awake, aware and alive. My bliss is stable; it isn’t coming and going. However my love is coming in waves. And the waves are almost unbelievably overwhelming.

I hope with this article I can “return to our regular programming,” so to speak. I’m definitely satisfied as far as spiritual unfoldment is concerned. I don’t need to “go higher.” In fact, if I did, I might not be able to carry on writing. And I know I need to keep to my mission.

These explorations confirm all that the Divine Mother has been saying about the divine feminine joining with the divine masculine. They confirm that it can be done.

They confirm that an exchange of love between the divine feminine and the divine masculine can awaken the the energies of the divine complement in the other. My divine feminine was awakened by the clairsentient instructor and, as a result, I felt balanced and complete.

And it confirms that, when the divine feminine and the divine masculine are complete, the kundalini responds.

No wonder the Divine Mother wants us to join together in sacred union.

I didn’t intend to be a lightholder. My intention is just to do this piece of lightholder work and return to my lightwork.

However demonstrating the conjoining of the divine feminine and the divine masculine IS lightwork. It IS building Nova Earth. This therefore is a place where lightholding meets lightwork.

This is divine alchemy.

Footnotes

(1) “Sometimes I feel the rising of the spiritual current inside me, as though it were the creeping of an ant. Sometimes it feels like the movement of a monkey jumping from one branch to another. Again, sometimes it feels like a fish swimming in water. Only he who experiences it knows what it is like.” (Paramahansa Ramakrishna in Nikhilananda, Swami, trans. The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna. New York: Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Center, 1978; c1942, 237.)

(2) See “Complete Emptiness, Original Innocence,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/09/24/complete-emptiness-original-innocence/.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2015 7:16:27 PM

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2015

Illumination and Inspiration: from Mary Magdalene on Divine Harmony ~ Channeled by Fran Zepeda

~~Another Divine Aspect illuminated by Mary Magdalene, very timely to focus on through the balancing energies of the recent Equinox and through this beautifully intense energy of the coming Total Lunar Eclipse:

piccredit.archives.firstcontactgroundcrewteam.comMary Magdalene: Hello Beloveds. Today I wish to discuss the Divine Aspect of Harmony. It is a sublime energy comprised of myriad energies coming together in balance. It is the quintessence of your journey here on Earth, the coming together of all your aspects and in complete wholeness, in complete balance and force.
Behold magenta waves of perfection infiltrating all your four bodies now (physical, mental, emotional, and etheric bodies). Behold the soft but substantial presence of a coming together of energies, winding their way in a blending and an integrity that sweeps your whole consciousness.

Within Divine Harmony is the freedom to let go of all dissonance and encompass all into a balanced whole. Within this energy (of Divine Harmony) is possibility of a coming together of all Hearts of Humanity, substantiating the Love within them to allowance of and acceptance of all that is present.
Do not be afraid to dip into the ‘pool’ of Divine Harmony that is already there around you. Let go of your tendency to hold all things separate, and allow all to mesh and blend in complete allowance and acceptance, allowing Divine Love to hold it all together for you.
Let go and feel it now, the sweet soft sublime lilting waves of Divine Harmony entering your field now from Creator. Encompass it into your Being and feel the result of a deep relaxing into your being, knowing all is well and all is as it is meant to be, according to Divine Will.
Accept Divine Harmony now as the ‘glue’ that holds all conflicting feelings together to reveal the true common essence of Divine Love beneath and within, binding all conflicting thoughts and energies into Oneness by focusing on the commonality of all things, which is Love.
Allow Divine Harmony to be the driving force in all your dealings with the outside world as you accept the Divinity within All and match it with your own, and embrace the commonality of all energies and Beings, at the base of which is Divine Love, and from that core, into Oneness.
Within that is birthed Divine Harmony, speaking to the Truth and Divine Essence of all that you encounter where nothing is deemed separate or discordant, but all is in peaceful balance at its core.
And it, Divine Harmony, in being illuminated within your heart, spreads a blanket of peace and fulfillment throughout your Heart, inciting others to do the same so that the collective consciousness is more open to the harmony of all their aspects, and with each other and All-That-Is.
And this I give to you so you can feel the energy of Divine Harmony within and surrounding you always.
With Eternal Love and Harmony,
Mary Magdalene
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Specials on Services, please click Here:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Copyright © 2011-2015 Fran Zepeda. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and share this message provided that the message is posted in its entirety and nothing has been altered in any way, is distributed free of charge, and this copyright and links are included. www.franhealing.com www.franheal.wordpress.com www.ouremergingdivinity.com
Message originally received September 20, 2015

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2015 7:18:02 PM

GFP Newsletter - 9/25/2015

will's picture

This whole world now has to be interdependent. All ideas of independence and dependence are out of date. Forget about them. The world is now one organic unity; it is already one organic unity. Your nations are just fading realities, overshadowing the present and the future unnecessarily, just dead bodies, stinking. They have to be burned and thrown away.

This world now is one, and the question of dependence, independence does not arise. It is an interdependent world. Let this word become very significant; it is going to become significant in the future.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2015 7:21:55 PM

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2015

Bob Fickes ~ Miracles Do Happen!

Source

We had another beautiful day high in the Rocky Mountains. While we were visiting another friend, we met a man who told me a fantastic story. He said that last year he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and the doctor told him it was in the last stage so he only had two weeks to live. Then he decided to change his life and on the day he was in his worst condition, he got what he called his Satori. He moved to a cabin in the mountains at an elevation of 3500 meters, drank pure water from a natural spring and ate organic foods. It has been 16 months and every week he is getting stronger and more healthy.
When I looked at his energy, I could not see death in his body anywhere. He is just one more example of how consciousness can change our condition in life and restore the natural health to our body vehicle. He is happy and I suspect will have a long life for many years in the future.

His heart is open to living life with joy and compassion and shares his story with many people to bring them hope. The universe is an amazing place and full of surprises that show us that life is more than physical reality leads us to believe. Life tomorrow comes from what we think today. If we feel love and life with all our heart, even the most difficult challenges can become a wonderful gift.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2015 7:23:27 PM

Completion of the Kundalini: A Day Later

Kundalini_paintingYes, I do know that Pope Francis delivered a stunning message to the UN and kicked off Agenda 2030, the Sustainability Agenda.

I know that the Illuminati intended to use this agenda to create a world government, which they have no intention of living up to.

I also know that they won’t succeed so I’m not worried. The chaos will continue but the Light has already won out.

I know that the meeting of Barack Obama and Pope Francis is fraught with significance and promise. Two leading lightworkers on the planet are strengthening their bond. John Boehner will resign, and on and on.

But it isn’t my work right now to be following these events. It’s my work to be following the course of the rising energies of the Tsunami of Love and describing everything I can about how they’re resonating and rebounding with me.

So I’d like to repeat what I said yesterday that the awakening and balancing of the divine feminine and divine masculine within the individual is the work that needs doing to allow the kundalini to rise. Once these energies are balanced and the kundalini completes its course, we find ourselves alive and awake. Our sources have indicated as much:

“Are you aware that as one who wears a female body that you carry the energies of the divine masculine within?

“Are you aware that it is through the ‘marriage’ of these two energies that you come into unity again, into wholeness? (1)

“To ascend one must ultimately balance male/female energies, as well as mastering the lower bodies (emotional, mental and physical) and mastering relationships in the real world, i.e., through daily living.” (2)

Is working with the kundalini the only way to ascend? No, it isn’t. Meditation, service, devotion – there are many pathways to Ascension and all are valid. Say the sages:

Sri Krishna: “Whatever path men travel is my path: No matter where they walk it leads to me.” (3)

Sri Ramakrishna: “The mother cooks different dishes [creates different spiritual paths] to suit the stomachs of her different children. Suppose she has five children. If there is a fish to cook, she prepares different dishes from it — pilau, pickled fish, fried fish, and so on — to suit their different tastes and powers of digestion.” (4)

Sri Ramakrishna: “I had to practise each religion for a time — Hinduism, Islam, Christianity. Furthermore, I followed the paths of the Saktas, Vaishnavas, and Vedantists. I realized that there is only one God toward whom all are travelling; but the paths are different.” (5)

My divine feminine was dormant and the clairsentient’s exercise of having me feel her love, which she was sending me, awakened it. That had the kundalini leap to the sixth chakra.

Why leap? Well, I’ve had so many other experiences – of the Seventh-Dimensional Oversoul at the Vipassana meditation retreat, (6) Ascension, apparently, in May 2014, (7) numerous clearings such as the “System Restore,” (8) a heart opening, (9) etc. You’ve been with me all the way. I’ve shared about all of them.

So it does make sense that the kundalini passage up the Sushumna Canal has been cleared and offers no resistance to the kundalini.

The sharing of feelings, back and forth, each of us asking “How do you feel?”, caused those feelings to release, one by one, in the dissolving power of Awareness. I felt my vibrations elevate with each feeling that was cleared.

The deepening experience of love was also central. At first, love is just felt coming from the heart and out. Then, the love is felt in more and more parts of the body, filling one up, so to speak. When love filled me up, the kundalini jumped to the sixth or brow chakra.

Once I assimilated the clairsentient’s love, it flowed to the seventh or crown chakra.

Many of us don’t have access to a tutor as I did. Many of us aren’t in a relationship either and, even if we were, our partners may have no interest in assisting us as I was assisted.

What to do?

The most important thing to do is to ask.

Ask and ye shall receive. Knock and the door shall be opened.

If you’re a reader of this blog, then it should be apparent to you that the Company of Heaven are active players in our spiritual unfoldment. To those who don’t have “another,” ask of the Company of Heaven. Never has it been easier – because of the Tsunami energies and because of the role the CoH are currently playing – to ask for spiritual gifts and have them be given.

The experience was stable all through the day. I noticed that I was exuberant, out there, insightful, a good listener. I also noticed that people seemed to feel confronted at how awake and alive I was so I soon resolved to tone it down. Then in the early evening the mood began to subside.

No spiritual experience short of Sahaja Samadhi, (10) which happens deeper into the Fifth Dimension, is permanent so I didn’t try to hold onto it.

I’m back today with the residuum of the experience, which is a quiet mind, quiet emotions, lesser levels of bliss, and a feeling of happiness and wellbeing.

Dear Mother, what’s next?

Footnotes

(1) “The Sirians and Higher Self: A New Year – A New Self,” channeled by Eliza Ayres [aka Tazjima Amariah Kumara], December 30, 2013 athttp://bluedragonjournal.com.

(2) “The Council of Nine via Tazjima: Change as a Pathway to Growth,” Feb. 19, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/02/the-council-of-nine-via-tazjima-change-as-a-pathway-to-growth/#more-165622. Obviously I ascended in May 2014 without balancing the divine feminine and divine masculine energies so that part of this source’s statement does not seem entirely accurate.

(3) Sri Krishna in Swami Prabhavananda and Christopher Isherwood, trans., Bhagavad-Gita. The Song of God. New York and Scarborough: New American Library, 1972; c1944, 51.

(4) Paramahansa Ramakrishna in Swami Nikhilananda, trans., The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna. New York: Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Center, 1978; c1942, 81. [Hereafter GSR.]

(5) Paramahansa Ramakrishna in GSR, 129.

(6) “Move without Moving: Be the Stillpoint Flowing,” athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/07/27/move-without-moving-be-the-stillpoint-flowing/.

(7) Steve: X thinks I have ascended. Have I?

Archangel Michael: Yes, you have.

S: I have ascended? (laughter) I must have fallen asleep at that moment.

AAM: You have fallen asleep. When we have been working … this is about seven weeks ago … and in one of your moments of despair, of deep questioning, you have said, Michael, take me, and you have gone through the portal to receive an infusion of the energy of what to look forward to. to bring you greater peace, serenity, tranquillity, knowing. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, July 11, 2014.)

(8) “System Restore,” May 10, 2014, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/05/10/system-restore/.

(9) “Activating the Wellspring – Part 1/2,” March 14, 2015, athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/03/14/activating-wellspring/; “Activating the Wellspring – Part 2/2,” March 15, 2015, athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/03/15/activating-the-wellspring-part-22/; “Submerged in Love,” March 14, 2015, athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/03/14/submerged-in-love/; “Learning the Ropes,” March 24, 2015, athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/03/24/learning-the-ropes/.

(10) After Brahmajnana or seventh-chakra enlightenment, the kundalini doubles back and reaches the spiritual heart aperture orhridayam, which it permanently opens. In olden times, this would be called moksha or lioberation. But now we call it Ascension. It happens some subplanes after we enter the Fifth Dimension. This is the end of our vasanas or core issues.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!