Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/18/2015 6:52:39 PM

Saul via John Smallman: And the Prodigal Son Returned Home

saul-300x91John’s audio reading may be found here.

Hello, this is John with Saul’s message for Friday, September 18th, 2015. Today I am posting my whole conversation with him because I feel many of you may be experiencing doubts, just as I am, about humanity’s awakening.

John: Good evening dear Saul. Thanks for your last message. If you wish to commune, I am here intending to be ready to receive. And, as you must be very aware, I have been avoiding channeling again of late. What’s going on? My mood swings, my skepticism, my judgments, my lack of interest in life.

If I’m on my path, and there surely is nowhere else that I can be, should I not be happy in the knowing that I’m eternally One with God, with you, with Jesus, with all of creation? Is my ego just blocking my access to the spiritual realms with meaningless distractions?

Anyhow, I shall try to relax into a receptive frame of mind and listen to your loving response which I believe is always available to me. And yet, I’m on edge, fearful. This is stupid, insane – me in conflict with me. And yet I’ve read that many holy ones on Earth have experienced something similar, only probably far more intensely. So why should it be any different for me?

I got very upset this morning listening to Anita Moorjani being interviewed about her near death experience by Brian Rose (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz4NUe_hv2M). It was as though I was suffering deeply at missing out on God’s Love and Acceptance, like I could remember a time when I had it, but could not remember it. Just the intense pain or emptiness of not having it, but what “it” was I could not imagine at all.

I guess I just felt utterly alone and abandoned, as she told her story of the infinite Love and Acceptance that she had experienced during her near death experience, and of the fact that her knowing of it has remained with her. Yes, I “feel” my life is pointless here on Earth, but I “know” that it is not. So please, Dear Saul, uplift me with a loving hug and an inspiring message.

Saul:
Yes John, I will. And of course you are on your path, precisely where you intend to be in this and every moment. Your feelings of aloneness and abandonment are being felt by many on Earth at this time. An enormous release of negativity, of anger, of bitterness, of resentment, of fear in all its forms is in progress and is visible in all the conflicts, wars, and human suffering across so many parts of the world.

This is a prelude to humanity’s awakening. It is essential that humanity releases its vice-like hold on the illusion by releasing all that is maintaining that hold by being in contradiction and opposition to Love – anger, jealousy, bitterness, resentment, judgment, blame.

There is only Love, and you know that, but in your fear, caused by the illusory separated state into which you willingly entered, you feel an intense need to protect yourselves. You fully believe in your state of separation, and in that state it seems that there are enemies all around you, anyone who is not you!

But there is only One! And all that anger, jealousy, bitterness, resentment, judgment, blame is truly self-directed, BUT it is far too painful for you to acknowledge let alone accept and so you project it out there, onto others, and those others are You!

You have rejected the Love that is offered to you in every moment because of an intense sense of unworthiness that your choice to separate yourself from God has encouraged and developed within you. The parable of “The Prodigal Son” from The New Testament is the best analogy to describe what you are undergoing.

And the prodigal son returned home, which is what you are doing. And the greeting and welcome that you will experience when you arrive is utterly beyond your comprehension at present as you continue to be buried in the illusory state that you seemingly built all those eons ago, but in truth it was only a moment ago because time is also illusory.

You did a brilliant job in constructing the illusion which is why it seems so absolutely real to you, more real than Reality, which you doubt.

The “touchy feely” physical environment that is the illusion that you built is incredibly limiting, and that is why it is so difficult for you to conceive of Reality. The limitations are like a vast cloak or veil, a heavy and impenetrable fog which hides the Light from you, Light that is eternally present. Those who have near death experiences are effectively breaking through into the Light for a moment, and that experience can never be forgotten.

Many of them are realizing that one of their tasks is to share their experience to assist in the awakening process which they have realized is inevitable, and they are doing that. All their fears have been dissipated, permanently, by the experience of Love that their near death experiences provided.

This does not mean that they never feel sad or suffer, because that is part of the illusion to which they have returned, but those feelings are a result of their intense compassion for all of humanity. They too want the awakening to happen so that all may return Home to Reality where the infinitely brilliant and undimmable Light of God’s Love embraces all in eternal ecstasy.

Each one of you, even though you have not had the joy of a personal near death experience, is also assisting mightily in the awakening process. The many are opening to the realization of the infinite Oneness that is the divine Creation as a direct result of the ever increasing intensity of the Tsunami of Love enveloping Earth and all life upon it. It is an intensity that you are driving in your enthusiasm to awaken, and to bring all to awakening with you.

Humanity’s awakening is the only possible outcome because it is the divine Will, and all wills are in alignment with God’s, although within the illusion that appears to be but wishful thinking. Maintain that wish, maintain your will to awaken, and make it happen. That is why you are on Earth at this time.

With so very much love, Saul.

“Saul: And the prodigal son returned home,” channeled by John Smallman, September 18, 2015,
https://johnsmallman.wordpress.com

Source Link

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/18/2015 6:54:31 PM

GFP Newsletter - 9/17/2015

will's picture

WHEN I REALIZED THERE WAS A CELEBRATION BETWEEN MY HEART AND MY SOUL, AND I WAS MISSIN IT, I THEN CHOSE TO WAKE UP AND ENJOY THE PARTY. BE HAPPY, YOU ARE LOVE.

IN ALL OF THE LIVING UNIVERSES, EACH AND EVERY UNIQUE BEING IS JUST THAT, UNIQUE. THE TRUTH OF ONENESS IS, CREATION IS MADE OF THESE PARTS, EACH UNIQUENESS IS VIBRATING AS A LIVING CONSCIOUS IN EXPERIENCE OF ONE.THE LIVING UNIVERSES ARE A SYMPHONY OF VIBRATIONS, EACH BEING AN INDIVIDUAL NOTE IN THE SYMPHONY AND THE MUSIC ISN'T COMPLETE UNTIL EACH NOTE IS PLAYED IN IT'S COMPLETENESS.

SIMPLE WRITE, THERE EXISTS NO ONE LIKE YOU IN ALL OF THE LIVING UNIVERSES. FORTUNATELY LOVE IS THE ALL, AND YOU ARE ONE WITH LOVE. BE HAPPY.

IT APPEARS THE RICH GET MORE GOVERNMENT "WELFARE", IN A YEAR, THAN THE POOR COULD EVER RECEIVE IN THEIR LIFE TIME. HUMMMMMMMM?

INEQUALITY ALWAYS BRINGS DOWN ANY SOCIETY LIVING IN THAT KINDA IGNORANCE.

PLANET EARTH IS INFESTED WITH BANKSTERS, NOT INVESTED IN THEM. LOL

BREAKING NEWS, "CREATION IS ALIVE AND WELL ON PLANET EARTH." BE HAPPY, YOU ARE LOVE

FEAR IS WHERE IGNORANCE HIDES TO PROTECT ITSELF FROM THE DARKNESS. LOL

LIFE IS THE PATH ONE WALKS, THE MANY JOURNEYS ARE GOD BEING EXPERIENCED, THAT IS THE WAY TO LIVE LONG AND EXPERIENCE ETERNITY, MOMENT TO MOMENT, PRESENTLY.

We're giving away fractal art to help raise funds for the Galactic Free Press! Thanks for helping out!

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/18/2015 6:55:54 PM

The Oracle Report, Friday, September 17, 2015

A LEWIS WOODPECKER FROM WISE OWL LISA

A LEWIS WOODPECKER FROM WISE OWL LISA

Crescent Moon Phase:
perseverance, fortification

Moon in Scorpio/Sagittarius 11:32 pm ET/3:32 am UT

Goddess of Wisdom: All (led by Shodashi, Goddess of Beauty, Goddess Who Fulfills Our Highest and Best)

God of Will/Desire: Kathe (God of the South)

Skill: recognize uncertainty as opportunity

Catalysts for Change: divide and conquer efforts, splitting, not committing, not weighing in, hopeless, blocked creativity, suppression of emotions, perfectionism and overblown expectations leading to controlling behavior /self-loathing, hierarchies of control, unwillingness to express self/feelings, putting off until tomorrow, fearful, unsupportive, demanding – particularly demanding to know

True Alignments: discovery, mixing different things or elements together, team building, cohesion, limitless possibility, value for the individual and individuality, diversification, hopeful, devotion, observant, projecting plans into the future, reconstructing something

Sabian Symbol for the Lunar Month: “a girls basketball team” (unifying)

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres”

As we experience our first full day of Saturn’s re-entry back into the sign of Sagittarius, we feel a shift that is hard to pinpoint, but we really want to know what it is. This is the nature of Saturn in Sagittarius: the seeker inside each of us wants definitive answers that can be acted upon.

Today’s energies are all about new opportunities, new beginnings, new responses, and new things entering the field (or the “basketball court,” using this lunar month’s Sabian symbology). But “new” also means “uncertain” because it is, by definition, not yet fully known or experienced. If it was certain, it would not truly be new.

Our natural reaction to “uncertainty” is fear, but that only has to be the body (sympathetic nervous system) trying to keep us alive from a fight or flight perspective. We can evolve out of that by recognizing the initial fear reaction as the body’s physical response and letting it pass through us. Once we are past that initial reaction, we come to a very different place — a place of enlightenment/alignment with our greater selves.

Today, embracing the “space of uncertainty” as a ripe field of potential is a very potentthing.

We remember that “new” also means “different,” and with today’s energetics, different is a very good thing.

So, to add it all up, today we have good and potent energetics to bring out The Seeker, The Hero, The Explorer, and even The Rebel in each of us. These are the sides of ourselves that are needed to blaze trails through the Second Renaissance. Let’s take them up.

(Note: I will be taking tomorrow off from the Report, but will return Monday. Have a wonderful weekend, wise owls! Find beauty, Shodashi-style!)

Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!

The Oracle Report

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/18/2015 7:00:11 PM

Meditation: The Greatest Healer

Credit: youtube.com

By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness

I think everyone would benefit from meditation, because it gets us out of the monkey mind and introduces us to the Self and the vibrant spiritual reality so many of us seek without realizing that it’s already a part of us.

It reminds us that life isn’t so bad, despite how much we prefer to think otherwise, and beyond this world’s greed and negativity exist infinite higher dimensions of bliss, harmony and heavenliness unlike anything we’ve felt in our current state of consciousness.

I can only imagine what shape the conscious community would be in if we all learned to meditate, and most ‘spiritual’ people practice some form of meditation that’s unique to them. Music can be a form of meditation, for instance, and so can writing. Any creative act can become a meditation if we clear the mind and open up to our higher consciousness while we do it, and writer’s block encourages us to stop, open the mind back up and regain our presence and centeredness, thus allowing us to approach our work with a fresh perspective.

There’s nothing more frustrating for a creative person than writer’s block, but one of many things meditation teaches us is that this obstacle (and any other) is here for a reason. It’s intended to help us learn about our creativity and our unique self-expression, and while it can be frustrating, we’ll be grateful for the learning opportunity when we finally open up and flow without letting the limited mind stop us.

The best work is the kind that doesn’t feel like work, and the best creativity is the kind we can turn into meditation. With an open, clear mind, we can turn every creative act – and everything else we do in life – into a potent form of meditation. When we do, we’ll be impressed by our own unlimited creative expression and other people will take notice. The trick is not to let the limited mind or its stream of thoughts take over, and my favorite writing is the kind that feels less like writing and more like channeling or automatic writing.

I know some of you are interested in channeling and some of you aren’t, but regardless of how you feel about it, creativity is basically a form of channeling our higher consciousness. It be fun or endlessly frustrating depending on how we approach it, and we learn from meditation and even channeling that life – and especially our creative work – can be as uplifting as a meditation session.

Credit: heidilamberton.blogspot.com

There’s no reason we should wait to clear the mind until we sit down to meditate, and we can do it during every activity and every dull moment. Those long, boring times in the doctor’s office waiting to be seen can become the most meditative experiences if the mind’s open and we let the spirit pour through unconditionally, and boredom is basically nonexistent for the open spiritual seeker.

Those dull moments become more interesting when we start meditating because we learn to slow down the fast-paced mind and enter into a reality of peace and bliss that we can incorporate into our everyday life. Everything becomes a meditation after we practice for a while, because we learn to make meditation a constant part of our existence.

We learn to let our intuitive energy and insight flow without trying to control or limit them, and we learn to trust our higher consciousness and the love, wisdom and universal connectedness it wants to offer. With a calm, clear, open mind, we maintain our connection with our higher consciousness and allow it to work through us when we need it (and eventually, in every moment), and our struggles with work or life in general no longer bring us down. They excite us instead, and we know that even if we fail a hundred times, success is assured if we keep on.

We learn to let go and let the Most High take the wheel, and we can trust that it has our best interest at heart. We can’t say the same for the monkey mind or the various external influences that try to take us off of the path, because they’re only concerned with their own survival, which is assured as long as we feed them.

Credit: healthxwellness.com

Beyond all of its teachings, meditation shows us amazing things that are difficult to describe with words. The visions and sensations are reason enough to meditate every day, and I think the sensations drive the visions. I’ve noticed that the sensations live on when the visions are absent, and it seems that you can’t have the latter without the former.

I should mention that the ‘sensations’ are different from those of the limited mind, which Krishnamurti and other spiritual teachers have warned us about. These meditative sensations are in a league of their own, and again, you’d just have to meditate for yourself to understand them because words don’t do justice.

There are plenty of words I could use to describe them, but they’re too limited. Expansive, amazing, awe-inspiring, and mind-opening all come to mind, but they don’t paint much of a picture in comparison to the real thing.

The most important thing about meditation, in my opinion, is that it teaches us peace. Since it slows down the mind, it slows down all of the angry and negative responses we’d otherwise bring to the surface at the first sign of trouble. It teaches us that we don’t have to react so strongly to negative or stressful situations, and life gets easier and smoother when we lean on the intuition and go with the flow.

The peace of mind so many people seek can be a constant aspect of our daily life if we open up to the lessons and revelations meditation has for us, and I don’t think the world can change until mankind opens up to our individual and collective higher consciousness, which meditation helps us do. I know it sounds impossible since most of the world is still stuck in their greedy and hateful ways, but with the number of people waking up every day, we’ve clearly started a powerful spiritual movement that isn’t going away any time soon.

“The world will eventually understand the importance of peace and the benefits of meditation…” Credit:meditationasheville.blogspot.com

The world will eventually understand the importance of peace and the benefits of meditation, but we have to experience a meditative state of consciousness to grasp true peace, much less express it. We have to get to that space beyond the limited mind and connect with the wisdom and insight of the true Mind, and we’ll continue to struggle until we open up to its wisdom. Life will continue to seem like a series of negative experiences, and our own negativity will keep causing us to create a life we don’t want.

The time has come to open up to ourselves and our greater spiritual awareness, and I think meditation is one of the best ways (if not the best way) to do it. If you think you can’t meditate, don’t worry – your intuition, along with the higher vibes it wants to share with you, will find some way to reach you if you’re open enough. It’ll reach us in one way or another if we’re open and at least somewhat interested in our spirituality, and we’ll finally feel complete when it does.

The ironic thing is that to reach this state of wholeness, we have to explore the emptiness we try so hard to avoid. In this emptiness lives the spiritual awareness we want so badly, but we have to give up all of our limited ideas of ourselves or how our spirituality should be to explore it.

Once we get even the smallest glimpse of it, we’ll probably embrace meditation or other spiritual practices so we can connect with it more. Maintaining and strengthening our connection will be the most important thing to us, and we’ll be given all of the help we need by the divine extensions of our own consciousness that speak to us through the intuition.

Our wisdom and insight will really flow when the mind is clear and we use some kind of spiritual practice to enhance our connection, and before we know it, this connection will follow us everywhere we go and flow into everything we do. It’ll be unavoidable, and it’s constant presence will drive us to use it to inform, awaken, and uplift the world. The fun willreally begin when it’s always with us, and the rest of the world will eventually take part in the fun too.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/18/2015 11:09:39 PM

GFP Newsletter - 9/18/2015

will's picture

It always happens: the tradition is created by the same priests who kill, who destroy the truth when it is there walking on the earth. The same kind of priests gather together to make the temple, the church, the tradition, the scripture - and again they will be against whenever truth will walk on the earth.

Remember it - that truth has no tradition. Truth is a revolution. Truth is never conformist, it is always rebellion.

And when you come to a Master you have come to a rebellion. You have come to fire! Be ready to be burned, because only when you are burned will you be born. Like a phoenix, you will be reborn, you will have a resurrection, a rebirth. "Die," Mohammed says, "before you die, so that you can be reborn."

-Rajneesh

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!