Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
7/2/2015 8:57:20 PM

Office of Poofness 7-1-15… “Mid-Week Report”

poofness_office_of_157Short and sweet.

“…WE HAD THE RELEASE OF THE FUNDS. NOW THEY WILL START ON THEIR NEXT TREK TO FIND THEIR WAY TO PROJECTS AND POCKETS.

“ALL IS ON TRACK, AND THE NEW FINANCIAL SYSTEM RULES GOVERNING THE MOVEMENT OF FUNDS IS IN EFFECT. SO NOW THERE IS SUFFICIENT SAFETY IN THESE FUNDS RELEASE SO THAT THEY WILL FIND THE RIGHT HOME IN A PROJECT SOMEWHERE, INSTEAD OF BEING STOLEN AGAIN.

“…THE MAJOR PROGRAMS AVAILABLE FOR THE SOVEREIGNS AND SIMILAR, ARE ALSO GOING TO BE PAYING OUT NOW AND THE MONEY IN THE ESCROWS IS BEING RELEASED.”

—————————————————————————

HI ALL

HI ALL

YESTERDAY, THE BIG BANKS HAD THEIR SECOND QUARTER DONE, AND RELEASED THE FUNDS THAT WERE GIVEN TO THEM TO HOLD UNTIL THIS TIME. SO WE HAD THE RELEASE OF THE FUNDS. NOW THEY WILL START ON THEIR NEXT TREK TO FIND THEIR WAY TO PROJECTS AND POCKETS.

THE RV SIDE ALSO REPORTS THAT OUR DEAR ADMIRAL IS FINISHING HIS PART IN THE PROCESS.

ALL IS ON TRACK, AND THE NEW FINANCIAL SYSTEM RULES GOVERNING THE MOVEMENT OF FUNDS IS IN EFFECT. SO NOW THERE IS SUFFICIENT SAFETY IN THESE FUNDS RELEASE SO THAT THEY WILL FIND THE RIGHT HOME IN A PROJECT SOMEWHERE, INSTEAD OF BEING STOLEN AGAIN.

THERE IS LITTLE ELSE TO SAY OTHER THAN THAT THIS WEEK, AND IT HAS BEEN AN INCREDIBLY HARD WEEK FOR ME AND MANY OTHERS. THE PANTRY BARE IS HARD TO TAKE WHEN WE ARE SO CLOSE, BUT THE WORK GOES ON REGARDLESS.

THIS WEEK, DO WHAT YOU CAN FOR SUSAN AND THE OTHERS WORKING ON ALL THIS, AND KNOW THAT YOUR HELP KEEPS THEM ALIVE. BY THE WAY, SHE REPORTS THAT THE MICE ARE NOW MAKING NOISES UNDER THE SINK. THEY ARE JUST MAKING MORE MICE SO NO BIG DEAL I TOLD HER. SHE WILL HAVE A COUPLE DOZEN MORE IN 19-21 DAYS. SHE WAS NOT IMPRESSED.

OH, ONE LITTLE SNIPPET I DO KNOW THAT I CAN SHARE IS THAT THE MAJOR PROGRAMS AVAILABLE FOR THE SOVEREIGNS AND SIMILAR, ARE ALSO GOING TO BE PAYING OUT NOW AND THE MONEY IN THE ESCROWS IS BEING RELEASED.

SORRY THIS WEEK IT IS SO SHORT, BUT IT SAYS IT ALL I THINK FOR THE MOMENT, SO I WILL GET BACK TO THE PILE OF WORK ON MY PLATE, AND TRY TO GET IT DONE WITHIN MY 25 HOUR LONG DAY FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL. WISH WE HAD MORE STAFF HELPING WITH THE LOAD BUT THE ONES THAT ARE HERE DOING IT, ARE PRECIOUS AND HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT. THANKS EVERYBODY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

IN EMPHATIC GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
July 1, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

Your contributions to support our work is greatly appreciated. Please go tohttp://www.paypal.com and send to goneforthfornow@gmail.com via “friend or family. We send thanks and much gratitude to those who have generously supported us. We could not continue without your help. If you have a problem, please contact 2goforth@safe-mail.net

Consultations, continue…

Love and Kisses,

‘THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS’

Susan, ZAP and Staff

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/2/2015 9:01:39 PM

THURSDAY, JULY 2, 2015

Bob Fickes ~ Changing the Rules and Establishing Harmony in the Universe

Source

Our mind feels comfortable when we have rules to follow. We think that our world is built from those rules and do our best to follow them. But Nature is more spontaneous. Our body and our heart are in harmony with Nature. When we follow the rules, there is pressure in our body and in our heart, but we don’t notice it. Our entire being has adjusted to the world our collective mind has created, but we are putting pressure into our life every day when we try to follow all the “should’s and should not’s.” The more we meditate, the more we get into the rhythm of the universe. Our life will slowly return to the flow of Nature and the universe will start to support us more and more each day.
As our consciousness merges with the rhythm of the universe, we will create a new paradigm for the future. This will be a future more in harmony with Nature rather than the mentally created world we live in today. This is a big job to rearrange our collective reality and restore balance in the universe. It might take a while before it will manifest, but the outcome of our future will be more enjoyable, less stressful, and more filled with Love and Light than anything we can imagine.
We are the generation that will change the tide of human karma and restore balance to the world we live in for all future generations. The world we will create will be spectacular and miraculous. It takes time to change the mentally created world of our ancestors and restore the collective consciousness to a more unified reality where stress and pressure can no longer dominate our existence.
Just a simple technique of meditation can accomplish so much for our future without having to analyze and think about the big job ahead of us. It will all happen automatically as our consciousness adjusts to the mighty rhythm of the universe. The future is in our hands. The tide is already changing and the magnificent world of Nature is already starting to be restored. The plants, the animals, and the land are already rejoicing. Enjoy the sunshine of the new world even before humanity as a whole recognizes that life has transformed into Heaven on Earth. The Future is in our hands. We are the first generation to step into the rhythm of the universe and enjoy the many blessings that are coming to everyone on the planet. Enjoy!

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/2/2015 9:03:24 PM

Jennifer Longmore: The Next Phase of Your Soul’s Ascension Journey

Jennifer-Longmore-e1416416002792Welcome to the next phase of your ascension journey!

As you continue to align yourself energetically to this journey through the New Earth paradigm shift, you may be experiencing several symptoms beyond the physical. In a previous article published here, I discussed the various physical symptoms that may be occurring for you as you ascend your multidimensional light bodies.

These physical symptoms include weight gain, water retention, bloating, and/or digestive issues which occur as your energy field undergoes a temporary, internal audit and overhaul of sorts. The physical body needs to purge ‘toxins’ in their many forms, while also strengthening all bio-ethereal systems in order to have the capacity to sustain a higher light frequency (also known as raising your vibration).

Each time the body undergoes an ascension period, all systems of the body must re-calibrate to ensure that is has the strength and expansion capabilities required to hold higher vibrational frequencies. You may have been seeking assistance in addressing these since we are trained to treat what is “wrong” with us. It is likely that you have not seen significant improvement with these symptoms despite your efforts to treat them. The reason for this is that focusing on what is “wrong” with you is counter-intuitive to the purpose of ascension.

The ascension process is intended to be a sacred, enlightening, expansive joyful return to the love and light frequencies of our creation story and the purity of our divine spark. As we ascend, the purpose is to focus our attention on celebrating the release of what no longer serves us, rather than focusing our attention on “fixing” what is, in actuality, a natural process. Our intentions are very powerful, thus our attention becomes our intention! If it is yourintention to “fix” yourself, you will consistently manifest conditions on a subconscious level that need your attention.

Alternately, if you focus your intention upon what is “right” with you, you will continue to call those manifestations to your attention. I invite you to consider focusing your attention upon the magic of the ascension process rather than the temporary symptoms that often accompany this divine journey. Imagine the infinite changes that may occur as a result!

In essence, these symptoms are awards of merit for your noble and committed attempts to evolve your soul into a fully conscious being of light and love. The symptoms are merely a marker for your progress. So, how do you know if you are in the midst of ascension symptoms?

Aside from the symptoms mentioned above, you may also notice one or more of the following:

a) difficulty in sensing time, aligning to time, and following time, with an increased resistance to live on a schedule and an increased desire to live more freely and in the moment;

b) time seems to change more quickly therefore your interests change frequently to align with what seems to resonate from day to day;

c) feeling disconnected from family and friends, and feeling a sense of not belonging in other relationships and even within the human race;

d) experiencing a loss of interest in spiritual and healing endeavours;

e) a sense of losing your identity, not knowing who you are, feeling like you’re watching a movie and everything around you is unfamiliar;

f) an innate desire to lose attachments to three-dimensional issues so that you are empowered to be a more objective observer of the “cosmic play” with Mother Earth as the stage;

g) rapid release of that which no longer serves you by way of the “universal two-by-four” so that you may make room for the divine order of the paradigm shift and your divine mission. It may feel dramatic, or even traumatic in the initial stages, but it will get better. This is a natural stage in everyone’s ascension journey;

h) feeling more sensitive to things occurring in your outer world (i.e. chaos in relationships, world events, natural disasters) and less tolerance for human-made items (i.e. cell phones, television, preservatives, computers, etc);

i) indecision, loss of clarity and focus;

j) having a strong desire for simplicity, peace, harmony and balance;

k) experiencing accelerated manifestation and synchronicity in your life;

l) feeling much more in-tune and impacted by planetary shifts, such as retrogrades and transits, as we align to the flow of the photon energies currently expanding in our galaxy.

The three dimensional ways of existence are very dense for our light bodies and through our ascension journeys we are rapidly re-membering our creative potential as divine seeds of creation. We are remembering the flow and ease of existence as a divine spark of love and light where communication was beyond the limitation of human words, where soul travel was beyond time and space, and where it was possible to consciously and intentionally exist in more than one dimension simultaneously and with joy and ease.

The ascension journey allows us to re-member the truth of who wereally are through the release of all illusions that limit us from being the fullest expression of love, light and creation. As these veils of illusion are being lifted, it is only natural that we experience temporary discomfort as we release our old, out-dated comfort zone for one that embodies the most joyous path.

Please remember that what we resist persists, so I invite you to welcome the whole ascension process and notice the changes in your ascension symptoms as a result. Embracing these symptoms will allow you to live the most joyous, loving, harmonious, effortless path as the beautiful seed of creative power that you are and have always been!

Namaste.

“The Next Phase Of Your Soul’s Ascension Journey” by Jennifer Longmore, not dated, at http://www.souljourneys.ca/the-next-phase-of-your-souls-ascension-journey/

Original link: The Next Phase Of Your Soul’s Ascension Journey

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/2/2015 9:04:29 PM

The Oracle Report, Thursday, July 2, 2015

I have been kept busy with incoming phone calls this morning,
so I’m getting the VERY INTERESTING SPIRITUAL NEWS that is coming out for this month to you right now, and I will be back shortly. :) ~J

static1.squarespace

Full Moon Phase:
clarity, realization

Moon in Capricorn

Goddess of Wisdom: Bagalamukhi (Goddess Who Solves)

God of Will: Ian (God of The East)

Skill: be true

True Alignments: seeing the truth after being in the dark for a long time, simplicity, kindness, comprehending something, relief, lessons, promises, just rewards, learning

Catalysts for Change: immaturity, desperation, deep need for attention, entering into risky situations, inability to be satisfied, spontaneous group violence, radicalism, anti-human, deception, far-fetched

Sabian Symbol for the Lunar Month: “winter frost in the woods”

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres”

The Full Moon continues to provide heightened illumination, and today the spotlight is on redressing, correcting, revising, and reforming the balance of things and the value of things. What is truly worthy and what is truly unworthy shows clearly.

The Moon will make an exact square (90 degree angle) with Uranus around 4:00 pm ET/8:00 pm UT. Tumult is indicated within several of the energetics, very likely with high emotionality. This builds through the day. Uranus is swift and unpredictable. Anxiety and fears rise. Accidents occur, but truly nothing happens by accident with Uranus.

There is, eventually, a silver lining with anything that happens under Uranus’ influence. My teacher was wise when she taught me that Uranus saves us by our rejections. I could not see or feel it that way then. But it is very clear now. Uranus will put things right, and this is a great blessing.

The blessing, however, is like riding greased lightning. The best advice is to hold on and let the energy take you where you need to be. If we endeavor to be the best (fill in your name) we can be, we find the ride easier, even enjoyable perhaps if we are able to let go of the need for control.

It’s the job of wise owls to maintain a strong sense of grounding this month. We walk through the woods of winter frost that some consider bleak. We know that reinforcement is taking place under the surface. The force of LIFE is active and vibrant and building strength. The scene isn’t bleak. Look beyond to what is happening under the veneer.

We are like the woods, with deep roots into the Earth, and open branches stretching into the Heavens. The month we are preserving and protecting “Heaven on Earth” — what we love and value. We remember and we hold true, no matter the conditions.

Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!

The Oracle Report

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/2/2015 9:11:55 PM

THURSDAY, JULY 2, 2015

Jamye Price ~ Weekly LightBlast

JULY 2, 2015

Source

Healing the Heart and Mind

Blessed Being, you are revealing much of yourself inwardly, and that is the most important action in your evolution. Your biomechanism and the environment in which you reside are a perfect complement to your wholeness, your ascension. Your wholeness is internal. It is an interesting experience, facilitating human form in the dimensions of forgetting your spiritual form, your full image; your connected form that is One with All Life.

Your heart/mind complex is a duality experience, and like all things separate on Earth; they are truly connected. Therefore, as you consciously shift how you authentically think and feel, you are creating a union between your separated human form and your connected spiritual form. It takes a foundation of strength and wisdom to truly begin the connecting of Self with All Life. Are you strong enough to observe one in pain and see strength unfolding? Are you strong enough to observe one in joy and celebrate strength unfolded in that moment? It requires a wholeness within that understands that negative and positive are not separate, they are connected. The ‘and’ of life.
Either/or is physical in nature, and is the connection that is unseen. Look for it.

As we sit to Blast
Healing the Heart and Mind, we are feeling strong enough to think positively, even amidst visible negativity. We are holding a vision within our hearts and minds of a loving humanity that understands their true divinity. We are becoming well with what is, at peace with the moment, even as we advance into the future of the unknown forming. We are observing life with the strength of detached compassion, a deep connection that does not forget the power of all beings experiencing growth. We are looking for the clues of Love’s potential and electrifying its magnetic grace, empowering Life within. Blast on!

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!