Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Nan
Nan Kietzke

39 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Secret Launch. Now we know it's a SCAM!
11/13/2005 5:12:49 PM
I just finished reading several posts that were left after I entered mine. Therefore, it is going to be a bit difficult to remember who said what. However, I would like to make some comments based on some of those posts. First, I too compliment Anthony on standing up and proclaiming that he made a wrong choice and did the best he could to alert everyone.We all make mistakes and I am no exception. I also want to have you all remember that I too said that some businesses do a very good cover up and it IS hard to tell at first glance. Therefore, I am not trying to be hard on anyone. If you knew where I am coming from, might make it easier to swallow and understand why I want to shake everyone into being more alert. I have been involved in pre-launches. They did not turn out well at all. Then after that time I have seen numerous pre-launches and secret launches. So many, that it is almost sickening. I can't help, but wonder why people do not go along with a good business instead of trying something new everyday.Yes, I do understand that the world will not stand still and there will ALWAYS be changes and many for the better. I had a sponosr in one business that sounded very believable and I believe to this day that he is honestly wanting the best for me and others. But, since the first time he encouraged me to join a business he has consistently joined every pre-launch and secret business that has come along and not knowing one thing about them. He just joins and invites everyone else to join. Where did that leave me? It left me feeling that he does not have any more integrity with me. It also makes it look like he is not interested in the people he signed up, but interested in only the money he will gain. Also, Anthony you mentioned not offering businesses that cost too much. I do understand that Anthony. Sometimes it is just something we want to do and can afford. And I don't like to offer businesses that are so far out of sight that it is unachievable for many. I am sure though that you already are aware that some that are at least in the ball park of a decent figure is something a person will pay for when they see the value of it. If you only feel that you can offer freebies, then maybe you are talking to the wrong people. You can't help or satisfy everyone. I have found that most people that want to sign up for freebies, do not have the money to put into it to build the business after they get involved. There is no such thing as a free lunch. Don't get me wrong here either, as I too enjoy free things if they have real value. But, you need to ask yourself if they want a real business or just some gifting program. I am sure that all of us here could have a real meeting of the brains, and we are not even going to all agree. I just hope some will realize that this pre-launch thing and secret thing is becoming a new idea and they are coming at us like a flood. Maybe you folks have not seen as many offers as I have, but I see them daily. I also want to reiterate about what someone else said about knowing about what you join before you sign the dotted line. Because you know most likely the next step will be to ask for your money. If they don't tell you up front, that should be a big red flag. WHY don't they want to tell you? If they are proud of their offer and their business, they will not hide it. Secrecy is only a come on and a way to get you excited in what they are doing. Most businesses will not start to make money until a few years down the road. Therefore, it is better to be involved in one that has a solid base rather then a pre-launch. They usually only want you to help them get their big organziation started quickly. That doesn't always work either. Anyway, I understand where everyone is coming from and I don't wish to put anyone down. I just want to wave my big red flag out here and warn others about what I know. Nan http://researchmangosteen.com http://mangosteenmd.com
contact me at nktexas@gmail.com
+0
11/13/2005 5:23:57 PM
An invitation was sent to me for Secret Launch, I don't remember from where or whom. I looked at it and did not like the fact I had to sign up before gaining any information and then had to wait for said information. It totally raised my "stay away" alarm. Anyway, we're all capable adults here and able to make our own decisions. I'm glad you are informing everyone out there of this scam now that it has been exposed. I've fallen for and been burned by hype before and the "once bitten, twice shy" definately applies to me. As with everything else in life, don't just jump in...investigate, test it out. Kate
Kate McCrea Black Cat Originals Will Bring Your Fashion Vision To Life! http://www.blackcatoriginals.com
+0
11/13/2005 5:28:45 PM
Arild. That does seem to be the best idea. I have visited a few business forums today & it does seem that the word is definately getting out. Your security friend in las Vegas.
+0
11/13/2005 5:29:55 PM
Patrica, Only wish we could have found out more before hand. At least you all know now. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
11/13/2005 5:33:01 PM
Christine, Thanks for that, it did sound good & who knows he may have a really good idea here this time. Unfortunately, he is known to not be strictly on the level. So, he only has himself to blame if everyone who signed up originally, pulls out. That is one of the things about the Internet, if you screw up once. Everyone can & will find out about it. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!