Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Your Friendship at Adland Community
10/30/2005 9:47:12 AM
Hi Dr David, Yes I agree our Adland Family is very special and Unique …Thank You for the invite Hope your having a great weekend :-) Lee
+0
10/30/2005 10:02:30 AM
Hey there Leona. Thanks for your kind words and for posting. You indeed are welcome in this forum and a Valued New Friend. I look forward to getting acquainted. Please visit often so we can all grow to know each other here. Respectfully Your Friend
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
10/30/2005 10:09:52 AM
Dear Dr David, Thank you for your invitation. I have been a member of Adland Pro for 7 mos and find it unfortunate that I bearly have time to accept invitations of friendship. I run two very profitable online businesses and do live training for one of them I also work as a marketimg consultant from home. In my "spare" time I build websites for artists and musicians. Due to the wonderful dynamics of this community I have made a recent decision to MAKE the time to join in at least some of the forums sent to me, starting with yours. I am a single mother of 2 children, each with their own emotional disorder that necessitates me staying at home to work. I will not try to promote my businesses to you in this forum as it is a get to know you kind of thing. I will however, hopefully be sending everyone in my friends an introductory type forum to my businesss. You will definetly hear from me soon. Happy Marketing and Have a Blessed Day! Jackie Funt http://www.jfunt.veretekk.com http://www.getworldpassport.com
Jackie Funt
+0
10/30/2005 10:12:17 AM
Dr King, I would be glad to join your forum. It seems to be the type of forum I have been looking for. I am new to the internet business and I have a few programs that I have been working on but have made little money. If anyone has a program that has honestly made them money without a lot of risk I would like to take a look at it, No Hype just be honest does it make money! I have a web site that I place all of my Opportunities on http://aztexmarketing.com . If anyone has any suggestions about my web site (helpful criticisum) it would be appreciated. Good Luck with your forum Dr. King I hope it goes well for you and all of us. Thank You for inviting me. To let you all know a little about me is that there is not much to tell you. I live in Azle(near Ft. Worth),Texas. My occupation is a Crane Operator 20yrs, married, 4 grown children, 57 yrs old, male ready to retire but money wont let me. that's all I can think of at the moment. Again Thank's, Wiliam
+0
10/30/2005 10:28:32 AM
Dear Linda Thanks for your kind words in speaking of me being here. I also notice you are a lady North Carolinian as well. I was the state coordinator for Sprint here in NC over all their distribution of Directories so I am familar with your area as well. Your not far out of Chapel Hill and about midway to Burlington if I am not mistaken Isn't that Alamance or is it Orange county I know they run real close to that area and I can't remember for sure which one but I think it splits right there at your town or close to it. Keep in touch and I look forward to interacting with you here. Feel free to email me and perhaps we can chat sometime. Take Care Friend
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!