Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Your Friendship at Adland Community
10/30/2005 12:07:18 PM
Thanks David for the invite. Great way to chat will all the wonderful people. Regards, Lou Woodward Everyday Candles
Lou Woodward Mia Bella's Candle Distributor lu29@bellsouth.net www.bellahomebiz.com www.earnwhileyouburn.com/lou
+0
10/30/2005 12:22:21 PM
Hello David Thank you for inviting me to your forum I'm happy to be here. It's a great idea as it does take time for newcomers to get the feel of Alanpro Community and it's another great way to get to know other members. Thanks again Have a great day
+0
Edward Robinson

45 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/30/2005 2:08:03 PM
Dr.David,thank you for the Invitation to join your Forum.I except your sincere Kindness to you fella Man.This shows true Character.I am enjoying Friendship being displayed by our Community Groupe.I am Honored to be associated with fine people like yourself. I make residence in middle Tennessee on the Cumberland Mountains,between Nashville and Knoxville.I'm living one day at a time,trying to make a difference in Life.I am a conservative Christian,being willing to serve one another. My Son Lives in Wake Forest,NC.Have two Grandsons.Your living in a beautiful Sister State.We visited there in May,while making quite a number of Outstanding Friends. I look forward to a lasting realationship. Respectfully,Edward L. Robinson,
Edward Robinson
+0
10/30/2005 2:12:28 PM
Hello there my friend, Ok, smartie pants, you beat me to it, Two great minds think alike! Its an Awesome Idea David, and I am not surprised at all, because you my friend are so kind, caring, and truly want to get to know all people, you are a strong and sensitive man, you listen very well to people and you would bend over backwards to help everyone! You are a man with "Integrity" and what you say, You truly mean it. I "Thankyou" for your patients and your true ability to care. I am so blessed to have you as my friend and also "my friends" here at Adland, they're all Beautiful people! May Gods Blessing of Love, Bond us all! Your True and warmest Friend, Ashley Elias
+0
John Campbell

10 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/30/2005 2:12:29 PM
Hello David Thanks for the invite. I joined AdlandPro months ago, placed an ad and never returned until a few days ago. I didn't realise what a large interactive forum we had here! The fact that we can host our own forums is great. I believe a community like this full of friendly people is a great encouragement to continue in our chosen businesses. John http://www.biztobizuk.com/johnc.html
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!