Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Your Friendship at Adland Community
10/30/2005 8:27:51 AM
Hello Dr. David, Like the other thanks for the invite! Also,Like many others I'm spending more and more time here at AdLandPro and meeting so many Wonder People! Thanks again for the invite, David (210) 654-3911 http://www.FastCashResidualincome.com
------------------------ http://www.WhyNotTakeAlook.net Hey, Why Not Take A Look......lol! I just might have what your looking for?
+0
10/30/2005 8:37:24 AM
Hello My Awesome Australian friend welcome to the forum. I do so hope you have met one of my closest friends here Ashley Elias that is a fellow country mate of yours. If not I would be happy to introduce you two. She is a really sweet person as I am sure from your kind words you are as well. I look forward to getting to know you as well and to speaking sometime on Skype if you have it. My user name is drdavidking there feel free to add me to your list. Welcome to the forum I know your being here will be a true blessing. With Warmest Regards
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
10/30/2005 8:48:41 AM
Hello Dr. David Thank You for the invite. I am extremely excited about this new community I have joined. I enjoy the interaction with the friends of the community and look forward to new friendships. Thanks, Laura Dziak
+0
10/30/2005 8:49:35 AM
Thanks Lavania for your friendship. I welcome you to the forum and would welcome your interaction please feel free to email me and lets chat sometime. With Warm Regards
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
10/30/2005 8:58:07 AM
Hey there Tony Thanks for joining the forum. I know Coral Springs very well to I used to live in Pompano Beach and Deerfield Beach some years back. I was much younger then and loved to golf and a friend took me to Continental Golf Course a few years back though I have played at Oriole as well off N Rock Island. I had a friend that was off of Coral lake Drive or something like that around 85th ave. Thanks for joining the forum I look forward to chatting more with you in the days to come. I spent a lot of time on A-1-A as well in those days that I was living there running up and down to Ft Lauderdale and Boca. WHat parties we had back then I am surprised I am still here to tell you of them LOL. Have a Blessed Day My Friend
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!