Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Your Friendship at Adland Community
10/30/2005 8:05:27 AM
Madeleine I wanted to say I find Sweden a very beautiful and loving country it is so awesome there though I didn't get to see much of it from the same view point I am sure you have living there. I have been to Stockholm a few times and those were some true memories that I shall never forget. I met some truly nice people while there though I am afraid as in anytime we travel as time passes,it often seems we lose touch with those that we meet. Thanks for your friendship and being the first to post here. I do so think this is an impotant quality of adland that I like most is the ability to have a network of friends from all over the world and get to experience the knowledge of the life styles throughout the world as we interact here. Let me know should you need anything I am your willing friend. With Warmest Regards
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
10/30/2005 8:07:55 AM
Hi Dr. David, Just wanted to thank you for inviting me to this forum. This is indeed an extremely large community and everyone I have had contact with has been very nice. Have a great day!!!
+0
10/30/2005 8:16:55 AM
Hey there fellow North Carolinian It is so nice to meet you. we are only about 3 hours apart and believe it or not I do know where Paw creek is. I have been all over Charlotte and it is in the North West sector. That is Mecklinburg county I believe isn't it. I have a few friends there in Charlotte. I live outside of Fayettevile in Hope Mills though we call it Grays Creek. Thanks for your friendship. I look forward to some day meeting when I get that way or you get this way. I do hope we can all make this a forum of were all the new people that join can come and feel at home as though they just returned to the cozy warmth by the fire of a old friend. Be Blessed My Friend
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
10/30/2005 8:17:53 AM
Hi David, AdLand is a wonderful community, and it is made even more so each time we welcome another member like yourself, and the other fine people here. We have a great global response to this community, which can only be a good thing. I have been blessed to have friends from all over the world, right here within the click of a mouse. I also found this place to be one of healing and loving support, for myself and many I have come to know here. We frequently join for prayer and support of those in need, and also offer suggestions, encouragement, and mentoring. I was able to begin writing again, after finding support and kind and gifted mentor here. I found my life turned around, in a positive way by becoming a member of AdLand. I wish the same for everyone here, in the community. Linda
+0
10/30/2005 8:26:37 AM
Michelle it is a small world how amazed I was when I saw you are from Manchester. I have been there with the company I was consulting with a few years back. I was in Boston and we were going to Concord and stopped to see the son of a coworker for lunch that was in college there I think it was Hesser College if I remember right. I do remember it was highway 93 that we were on at least.and his son stayed I think in Pinardville or Nashua. It is truly a small world. Welcome to the forum and I do hope you will call on me if I can help out in any way. I must agree that I am amazed with the terrific people here as well that I have met. Have A Great Day
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!