Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
4/3/2012 5:31:21 PM

Hi Peter and friends, another great NewsBusted. Jodi is definitely one of a kind. :)

Quote:
Hi All,

Here's Jodi with the first edition of NewsBusters for the week. In today's episode we'll learn who besides Pravda the Russian propaganda arm will endorse B Hussein, what the three winners of the Mega Millions Jackpot will be able to afford and much more.

Shalom,

Peter

Topics

--Supreme Court and Obamacare
--Justice Sonia Sotomayor
--Earth Hour
--Obama Budget voted down unanimously
--Pravda endorses Obama
--Spike Lee and George Zimmerman
--Keith Olbermann
--Mega Millions Jackpot

Starring: Jodi Miller
Production: Dialog New Media

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9YcTqxkA78&feature=uploademail

+0
4/5/2012 2:31:38 AM
Hello everyone, I got this TV clip from the BBC in an email tonight and it absolutely cracked me up. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. :)
"Mrs. Brown's dog, Spartacus, is very old and unwell. Reluctantly, the family decides the time has come to put her in a home. However, when the Brown children gather together to decide how to break the sad news to their mother, Agnes gets the wrong end of the stick."
+0
4/5/2012 2:35:53 AM
One day a child at my four-year-old's preschool class told her classmates that she needed a 'damp towel.'
Some of the other kids thought she said a naughty word and told on her.
The teacher stepped in to explain, "If your mommy asked you to bring her a damp towel, what does she want?"
A little girl blurted out, "She means she wants that towel right now!"
:)
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/5/2012 7:36:21 AM
Quote:
Hello everyone, I got this TV clip from the BBC in an email tonight and it absolutely cracked me up. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. :)
"Mrs. Brown's dog, Spartacus, is very old and unwell. Reluctantly, the family decides the time has come to put her in a home. However, when the Brown children gather together to decide how to break the sad news to their mother, Agnes gets the wrong end of the stick."

Oh my,

This lady is Sooooooo funny but definitely late-nite TV.

Language pretty bad. Irish programmes are known for it after Father Ted.

Mrs Brown is a brilliant bit of acting. You so quickly forget that this is a guy. There are many more clips on YouTube worth a look but be prepared to wince at language. Very funny.

+0
4/5/2012 1:10:15 PM

Hi Roger, oh my, is right. After I read your post I went back and listened several times before I heard what I think are a couple of naughty words. I'm not very good at understanding the British accent and when I posted this I honestly had no idea of what a couple of the words actually were. My apologies if it offended anyone. :( And I also had no idea that Mrs. Brown was actually a guy. Still it's a very funny video, you'll have to admit. :)

Quote:

Quote:

Oh my,

This lady is Sooooooo funny but definitely late-nite TV.

Language pretty bad. Irish programmes are known for it after Father Ted.

Mrs Brown is a brilliant bit of acting. You so quickly forget that this is a guy. There are many more clips on YouTube worth a look but be prepared to wince at language. Very funny.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!