Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
11/15/2011 3:33:58 PM
Hi All,

Here's the first edition of News/busted for the week. Today we'll find out how Perry's brain freeze compares to B Hussein's dependency, what was the most horrifying part of the press conference detailing Cain's alleged harassment charges and much more.

Shalom,

Peter

Topics in today's show:

--Rick Perry is still thinking of a third federal agency he'd like to eliminate

--Rick Perry's recent brain freeze certainly was embarrassing, but we here at NewsBusted want to remind everyone that our current president won't speak to sixth graders unless he has two teleprompters

--Last week, one of Herman Cain's sexual harassment accusers held a press conference featuring graphic and horrifying details

--The protesters at Occupy Denver have chosen a Border Collie as their leader

--Mexican gunmen invaded Texas last week before being chased out by an American SWAT team

--Eddie Murphy decided he will not be hosting the Academy Awards this season

--Dr. Conrad Murray may be sentenced up to four years in jail

--Kate Middleton may be pregnant

Starring: Jodi Miller
Production: Dialog New Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkMh75VDmEc&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
11/15/2011 6:36:55 PM

Hello friends, I have so missed being here but as most of you know I sold my villa in Tennessee and moved here to SW Florida because I didn't want to go through another brutal East Tennessee winter. Between house hunting and days without an internet connections I was beginning to have major withdrawals. LOL Now I have the daunting task of unpacking. I never dreamed I had so much junk. :) Anyway it is absolutely wonderful to be back among my friends.

I think I posted this little video earlier but it always makes me laugh, especially where little Charlie giggles. It just cracks me up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM

+0
11/15/2011 6:53:51 PM

Great video Peter, as usual. I have so much catching up to do as the internet connection at the condo wasn't fast enough to play videos. :(

Quote:
Hi All,

Here's the first edition of News/busted for the week. Today we'll find out how Perry's brain freeze compares to B Hussein's dependency, what was the most horrifying part of the press conference detailing Cain's alleged harassment charges and much more.

Shalom,

Peter

Topics in today's show:

--Rick Perry is still thinking of a third federal agency he'd like to eliminate

--Rick Perry's recent brain freeze certainly was embarrassing, but we here at NewsBusted want to remind everyone that our current president won't speak to sixth graders unless he has two teleprompters

--Last week, one of Herman Cain's sexual harassment accusers held a press conference featuring graphic and horrifying details

--The protesters at Occupy Denver have chosen a Border Collie as their leader

--Mexican gunmen invaded Texas last week before being chased out by an American SWAT team

--Eddie Murphy decided he will not be hosting the Academy Awards this season

--Dr. Conrad Murray may be sentenced up to four years in jail

--Kate Middleton may be pregnant

Starring: Jodi Miller
Production: Dialog New Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkMh75VDmEc&feature=player_embedded

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2011 7:11:50 PM
Hello Evelyn,

Welcome back, you have been missed.

I had to smile when you said you never dreamed you had so much junk.. With James and my frequent relocation's we slowly but surely 'trimmed down' a whole heap of junk over the years.

Amanda

Quote:

Hello friends, I have so missed being here but as most of you know I sold my villa in Tennessee and moved here to SW Florida because I didn't want to go through another brutal East Tennessee winter. Between house hunting and days without an internet connections I was beginning to have major withdrawals. LOL Now I have the daunting task of unpacking. I never dreamed I had so much junk. :) Anyway it is absolutely wonderful to be back among my friends.

I think I posted this little video earlier but it always makes me laugh, especially where little Charlie giggles. It just cracks me up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/15/2011 11:47:05 PM
Obama's goons checking in on Herman Cain's flat.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!