Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
10/25/2011 1:36:35 PM
Hi All,

Here's the first episode of NewsBusted for the week. Today we'll find out what MSM would've called Gaddafi's death had it happened during the Bush administration, what the video of Gaddafi's bloody capture resembles, why B Hussein supports the OWS protest and much more.

Shalom,

Peter

Topics in today's show:

--Libyan dictator Gaddafi captured and killed last week

--Video of Gaddafi's bloody capture was replayed on TV and online for days

--Obama announced America will pull all our troops out of Iraq by the end of this year

--Obama came out in favor of the Occupy Wall Street protestors

--The Communist and Nazi parties have endorsed Occupy Wall Street

--The late Steve Jobs told Obama he risked being a one-term president because he's anti-business and teacher unions are killing education

--A family in Massachusetts called 911 when they became trapped in a corn maze

--Lindsay Lohan started her community service at an L.A. County morgue last week

Starring: Jodi Miller
Production: Dialog New Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK6u_dsy_f0&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/25/2011 6:03:37 PM
Hi All,

I'm still smiling after listening to the below video. It's a version of the Hebrew song Hava Nagila Texas style. Basically a hootenanny in Hebrew and I loved every minute of it. You can see from the faces of the singers how much fun they're having.

It was performed in a Church in Texas that raises money for Israel every year.

Shalom,

Peter

Hava Nagila, like you never heard it.

Watch this video. It's a church in Texas that raises money for Israel every year. Just look at the faces of the singers,they're really having a good time. Betcha you never heard Hava Nagela sung like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WF6irnzAiI&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/25/2011 6:28:49 PM
Not all is trick photography, even if some parts also come from former years. Enjoy.

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/25/2011 8:16:14 PM
Hello Peter,
A good share, I enjoyed this video very much.

I have played Hava Nagila many times on my keyboard and still have trouble keeping my fingers working and not mess up on the very fast part. I admire anyone whom can play quickly as it is not easy and even harder to sing fast without 'gabbling' your words.

Amanda

Quote:
Hi All,

I'm still smiling after listening to the below video. It's a version of the Hebrew song Hava Nagila Texas style. Basically a hootenanny in Hebrew and I loved every minute of it. You can see from the faces of the singers how much fun they're having.

It was performed in a Church in Texas that raises money for Israel every year.

Shalom,

Peter

Hava Nagila, like you never heard it.

Watch this video. It's a church in Texas that raises money for Israel every year. Just look at the faces of the singers,they're really having a good time. Betcha you never heard Hava Nagela sung like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WF6irnzAiI&feature=player_embedded

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/25/2011 8:24:35 PM
Hello Robert,

Impressive what young people can do these day that scares me! The heights attained for their stunts or free-fall from wow-weee!

I could not detect any Trick Photography as I have seem much of these Extreme Sports before and it is real

Amanda

Quote:
Not all is trick photography, even if some parts also come from former years. Enjoy.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!