Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
10/17/2011 7:34:49 PM
Hello Evelyn, I knew there had to be a reason why I didn't see you on line. It's a relief to know that you are house hunting and not sick. I wish you the best of luck and hope you find just what you're looking for.

Hello friends, I sure have missed being here the past week or so but as many of you know, I am now officially homeless.:) I closed on my villa in Tennessee Friday, October 7, put my furniture in storage, loaded my SUV with what I would need for a few weeks, picked up my friend Flo and headed out to southwest Florida to hunt a house to buy. I am looking to buy in the Ft Myers/Cape Coral/Lehigh Acres area and have found one I like and made an offer but have not heard back from the seller yet. I am renting a furnished condo in the meantime and after I get closed on one then my son and his brother-in-law are going to bring my furniture down for me.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week. :)
[/quote]
God Bless Everyone
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/18/2011 8:17:40 AM
Hi Evelyn,

I'll join Gabi in wishing you the best of luck in your house hunting. Not an easy task at any time and I hope you find the dream house you're looking for. In any case know that you are missed.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hello Evelyn, I knew there had to be a reason why I didn't see you on line. It's a relief to know that you are house hunting and not sick. I wish you the best of luck and hope you find just what you're looking for.

Hello friends, I sure have missed being here the past week or so but as many of you know, I am now officially homeless.:) I closed on my villa in Tennessee Friday, October 7, put my furniture in storage, loaded my SUV with what I would need for a few weeks, picked up my friend Flo and headed out to southwest Florida to hunt a house to buy. I am looking to buy in the Ft Myers/Cape Coral/Lehigh Acres area and have found one I like and made an offer but have not heard back from the seller yet. I am renting a furnished condo in the meantime and after I get closed on one then my son and his brother-in-law are going to bring my furniture down for me.
[/quote]
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
10/18/2011 3:58:34 PM

Thanks Gaby and Peter, it is nice to be missed and since it is raining here in southwest Florida today, I'm taking the day off from house hunting. Hope you enjoy this little joke I got today. :)

Canine Complex

A man walked into the office of an eminent psychiatrist and sat down to explain his problem.

"Doctor, doctor! I've got this problem," the man said. "I keep hallucinating that I'm a dog. It's crazy. I don't know what to do!"

"A common canine complex," said the doctor soothingly. "Relax. Come here and lie down on the couch."

"Oh no, Doctor," the man said nervously, "I'm not allowed up on the furniture."

:)

Quote:
Hi Evelyn,

I'll join Gabi in wishing you the best of luck in your house hunting. Not an easy task at any time and I hope you find the dream house you're looking for. In any case know that you are missed.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

[/quote]
+0
10/20/2011 7:14:33 AM
Hello everyone, I just received this one, no punt intended guys....

The Husband Chronicles

Great Advice to Pass on to Your Daughters

1. Don't imagine you can change a man, unless he's in diapers.

2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.

3. If they put a man on the moon they should be able to put them all up there.

4. Never let your man's mind wander. It's too little to be out alone.

5. Go for younger men. You might as well, they never mature anyway.

6. M...en are all the same. They just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.

7. Definition of a bachelor- a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.

8. Women don't make fools of men. Most of them are the do-it-yourself types.

9. Best way to get a man to do something, is to suggest they are too old for it.

10. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.

11. If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.

12. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.

13. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him checkbooks.

14. Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.

15. Sadly, all men are created equal...

God Bless Everyone
+0
10/21/2011 4:11:36 AM

Brilliant Gaby. LOL

Quote:
Hello everyone, I just received this one, no punt intended guys....

The Husband Chronicles

Great Advice to Pass on to Your Daughters

1. Don't imagine you can change a man, unless he's in diapers.

2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.

3. If they put a man on the moon they should be able to put them all up there.

4. Never let your man's mind wander. It's too little to be out alone.

5. Go for younger men. You might as well, they never mature anyway.

6. M...en are all the same. They just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.

7. Definition of a bachelor- a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.

8. Women don't make fools of men. Most of them are the do-it-yourself types.

9. Best way to get a man to do something, is to suggest they are too old for it.

10. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.

11. If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.

12. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.

13. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him checkbooks.

14. Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.

15. Sadly, all men are created equal...

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!