Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
9/1/2011 11:02:01 PM

Hi Peter, you know the saying, "better late than never" and especially for those of us who enjoy Jodi so much. :)

Quote:
Hi All,

Sorry I'm a day late with the first edition of News Busters. Today we'll find out why B Hussein cut short his holiday (have no fear he'll make up for the lost days on the golf course and shooting hoops) and his version of why his approval rating is so low ..... and much more.

Shalom,

Peter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNpNghLskzs

+0
9/1/2011 11:07:53 PM

Aaahhhhh Amanda, what a wonderful video. Thanks for sharing it and here is one I found from one of the links that came up after I watched it. This little two year old girl can sing better than a lot of adults and carries the tune almost perfectly. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I think it is just precious. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS93Q4jQAO0&feature=player_embedded

Quote:
Guess what this advertisement is about

Voted the BEST NON-SuperBowl commercial ever!

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/2/2011 1:04:08 AM
Hello Evelyn,
The video I shared was not exactly under the 'funnies' like this forum is.. as I received it as a forwarded email from a friend whom sends some of the most humourous I thought it would be right up until the reveal at the end.

Thanks for sharing this little cutie, she sang Amazing Grace beautifully along with appropriate hand movements.

Amanda

Quote:

Aaahhhhh Amanda, what a wonderful video. Thanks for sharing it and here is one I found from one of the links that came up after I watched it. This little two year old girl can sing better than a lot of adults and carries the tune almost perfectly. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I think it is just precious. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS93Q4jQAO0&feature=player_embedded

Quote:
Guess what this advertisement is about

Voted the BEST NON-SuperBowl commercial ever!

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/2/2011 4:53:37 PM
Hi All,

Here's the second edition of News Busters for the week. Find out why the Japanese Prime Minister resigned and how it effects the fraud and great pretender B Hussein. In addition there is much more news not reported elsewhere in store for you in today's program.

Shalom,

Peter

Topics in today's show:

--After suffering a big decline in his approval ratings, the PM of Japan announced he'll resign

--If the election were held today, Mitt Romney would defeat Obama by 8 points

--The deficit is now costing taxpayers $3 million per minute

--Iran's Ahmadinejad repeated his desire to destroy Israel

--Maryland Democrat Elijah Cummings says Obama being treated unfairly

--Dog in Georgia ate $10,000 worth of diamonds

--Ashton Kutcher's deal for 'Two and a Half Men' has him making about $800,000 per episode

--After just one season, Paris Hilton's reality show on Oxygen has been cancelled

Starring: Jodi Miller
Production: Dialog New Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVMsHWy6Dmc

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/3/2011 7:33:53 AM
Hi All,

I got this one from a very good friend and thought it was worth sharing.

Shalom,

Peter

A woman (married three times) walked into a bridal shop one day and told the sales clerk that she was looking for a wedding gown for her fourth wedding.

'Of course, madam,' replied the sales clerk, 'exactly what type and color dress are you looking for?' The bride-to-be said: 'A long frilly white dress with a veil.'

The sales clerk hesitated a bit, then said, 'Please don't take this the
wrong way, but gowns of that nature are considered more appropriate for brides who are being married the first time---for those who are a bit more innocent, if you know what I mean? Perhaps ivory or sky blue would be nice?'

'Well,' replied the customer, a little peeved at the clerk's directness,
'I can assure you that a white gown would be quite appropriate. Believe it or not, despite all my marriages, I remain as innocent as a first-time bride. You see, my first husband was so excited about our wedding, he died as we were checking into our hotel.

My second husband and I got into such a terrible fight in the limo on our way to our honeymoon that we had that wedding annulled immediately and never spoke to each other again.'

'What about your third husband?' asked the sales clerk.

'That one was a Democrat,' said the woman, 'and every night for four years, he just sat on the edge of the bed and told me how good it was going to be, but nothing ever happened.'
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!