Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
8/28/2011 3:44:34 PM
Quote:

Hi friends, here are a couple of videos I think you will enjoy, especially those of you from the south and also those that just wish they were from the south. LOL!!! Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend. :)

Evelyn,
I love the guy.
When I belonged to Amway many years back we always looked forward to "Southern Diamonds" at rallies.

I must try a Krispy Kreme. Seen it here in the UK.
Never tried.
Roger

+0
8/28/2011 5:02:38 PM

Roger so glad you enjoyed the video. Be sure and try some Krispy Kreme donuts, you will be happy you did. My favorites are the chocolate iced and the raspberry filled. Of course there's not a calorie in these. :) Have you ever heard the saying "A moment on the lips and forever on the hips"? LOL!! Hope you have a wonderful week Roger. :)

Quote:

Quote:

Hi friends, here are a couple of videos I think you will enjoy, especially those of you from the south and also those that just wish they were from the south. LOL!!! Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend. :)

Evelyn,
I love the guy.
When I belonged to Amway many years back we always looked forward to "Southern Diamonds" at rallies.

Never tried.
Roger

+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2011 7:12:25 PM
Hello Evelyn,

Thanks for sharing these videos, Aaron is quite an amusing guy and I went on to listen to a couple of other videos that were listed too.. No wonder there are days that several hours go by and I haven't got much done! lol

Amanda

Quote:
Quote:

Evelyn,
I love the guy.

Never tried.
Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2011 8:59:55 PM
Quote:

Roger so glad you enjoyed the video. Be sure and try some Krispy Kreme donuts, you will be happy you did. My favorites are the chocolate iced and the raspberry filled. Of course there's not a calorie in these. :) Have you ever heard the saying "A moment on the lips and forever on the hips"? LOL!! Hope you have a wonderful week Roger. :)

Sounds good to me.
We buy broken biscuits (sorry, cookies) because all of the calories have leaked out.
Anyway if you eat them when nobody is watching then the calories don't count.
Roger

+0
8/31/2011 2:07:40 AM

Will wonders never cease Roger, what a person can learn by just reading the forum threads here at ALP. :) I will have to remember from now on to break those cookies so the calories will leak out before I eat them and also break those donuts in half too, but if I should forget, I'll just eat them when no one is looking. Shhhh don't tell anybody. :)

Quote:

Quote:

Sounds good to me.
We buy broken biscuits (sorry, cookies) because all of the calories have leaked out.
Anyway if you eat them when nobody is watching then the calories don't count.
Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!