Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
2/5/2011 11:18:15 AM
Gaby, you're a star. These videos are hilarious. Now who says old folk can't be funny? :)
Shalom,
Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2011 11:25:26 AM
Hi All,
I just found this in my email inbox and had to share it with y'all. It's hilarious. :)
Shalom,
Peter

EMOONING

We all know those cute little computer symbols called 'emoticons,' where:

:) means a smile and

:( is a frown..

Sometimes these are represented by

:-)

:-(

Well, how about some 'ASSICONS?'
Here goes:

(_!_) a regular ass

(__!__) a fat ass

(!) a tight ass

(_*_) an ass hole

{_!_} a swishy ass

(_o_) an ass that's been around

(_x_) kiss my ass

(_X_) leave my ass alone

(_zzz_) a tired ass

(_E=mc2_) a smart ass

(_$_) Money coming out of his ass

(_?_) Dumb Ass

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
2/5/2011 3:07:28 PM
Quote:
Hi All,
I just found this in my email inbox and had to share it with y'all. It's hilarious. :)
Shalom,
Peter

EMOONING

We all know those cute little computer symbols called 'emoticons,' where:

:) means a smile and

:( is a frown..

Sometimes these are represented by

:-)

:-(

Well, how about some 'ASSICONS?'
Here goes:

(_!_) a regular ass

(__!__) a fat ass

(!) a tight ass

(_*_) an ass hole

{_!_} a swishy ass

(_o_) an ass that's been around

(_x_) kiss my ass

(_X_) leave my ass alone

(_zzz_) a tired ass

(_E=mc2_) a smart ass

(_$_) Money coming out of his ass

(_?_) Dumb Ass

Hmmmmmmmmmm Thanks for posting this Peter. It is very educational to say the least and contains some I have been looking for. :)

+0
2/5/2011 4:12:17 PM
Hi again everyone. Here is one I just got in my inbox from a long time friend from where I used to work.

MR. PERFECT
A man walks out to the street and catches a taxi just going by. He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says, 'Perfect timing. You're just like
Frank.' *

*Passenger: 'Who?' *

Cabbie: 'Frank Feldman. He's a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happened like that to Frank Feldman every single time.' *

*Passenger: 'There are always a few clouds over everybody.' *

Cabbie: 'Not Frank Feldman. He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand-Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy.' *

*Passenger: Sounds like he was something really special. *

Cabbie: 'There's more. He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out. But Frank Feldman, could do everything
right. *

*Passenger: 'Wow, some guy then.' *

*Cabbie: 'He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic jams. Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But Frank, he never made a mistake, and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too - He was the perfect man! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Frank Feldman.' *

*Passenger: 'An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?' *

Cabbie: "Well, I never actually met Frank. He died and I married his wife."
:)
+0
2/5/2011 4:38:45 PM

Good one Evelyn! Here's one I saved on my computer a while back.

Little Johnny watched, fascinated, as his mother smoothed cold cream on her face. 'Why do you do that, mommy?' he asked. 'To make myself beautiful,' said his mother, who then began removing the cream with a tissue. 'What's the matter, asked Larry 'Giving up?'

Len LaChapelle The Perfect Business. Free to join and no monthly fees. Earn a 5 figure income. http://bit.ly/x8vuim
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!