Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
11/26/2010 8:42:10 AM
Hi All,

Hmmmm, I guess this one can be considered border line PC incorrect but it is cute. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/28/2010 8:08:44 PM

Hi Peter,

Just got this today and immediately knew where it belonged...

Old Sea Story

There's an old sea story in the Navy about a ship's captain who inspected his sailors and afterward told the chief boatswain that his men smelled bad. The captain suggested perhaps it would help if the sailors would change underwear occasionally.

The chief responded, "Aye, aye, sir, I'll see to it immediately!"

The chief went straight to the sailors' berth deck and announced, "The captain thinks you guys smell bad and wants you to change your underwear." He continued, "Pittman, you change with Jones; McCarthy, you change with Witkowski; and Brown, you change with Schultz. Now GET TO IT!"

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS:

Someone may come along and promise "Change," but don't count on things smelling any better.

Have A Happy Week My Friends.

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/28/2010 8:49:36 PM
Hi Phil,
Great sea story with a moral that should open some eyes and minds. On second thought maybe it won't since some of the B Hussen die hards are so deaf, dumb and blind that nothing will change their minds.
Here's a graphic to sum up your post.
Shalom,
Peter

Quote:

Hi Peter,

Just got this today and immediately knew where it belonged...

Old Sea Story

There's an old sea story in the Navy about a ship's captain who inspected his sailors and afterward told the chief boatswain that his men smelled bad. The captain suggested perhaps it would help if the sailors would change underwear occasionally.

The chief responded, "Aye, aye, sir, I'll see to it immediately!"

The chief went straight to the sailors' berth deck and announced, "The captain thinks you guys smell bad and wants you to change your underwear." He continued, "Pittman, you change with Jones; McCarthy, you change with Witkowski; and Brown, you change with Schultz. Now GET TO IT!"

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS:

Someone may come along and promise "Change," but don't count on things smelling any better.

Have A Happy Week My Friends.

Phil

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2010 12:34:46 AM

Hi Peter,

I love the T-Shirt. Gonna hafta get me one of those! This is the one I wear to most of the Ralies and to the Vigils at the Abortion Clinics (Slaughter Houses). I've got the T-Shirt & the Hoodie...

I also agree that most of the die-hard Obama Supporters will never really Get It! There's an explanation for that you know...

Or, they may be like this Poor Child, and have Stardust from all of those UFO's in their eyes...

Have A Fantastic Week My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2010 8:43:47 PM
Hi Phil,
Loved the I Voted For Obama graphic. Puts every thing in the proper perspective and explains why they're still supporting him. Your outfit is perfect and with the Error one you'll be set for any occasion. :)
Here's a video about the TSA. Sad state of affairs and in the end they'll be called pervs anonymous.
Shalom,
Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!