Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
7/23/2010 7:56:14 PM
Hi Evelyn,
I haven't seen you for quite a while and you were certainly missed. Hope everything is Ok with you and that you'll have more time to visit in the future.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us and I certainly agree with all you had to say.
People seem to forget that there are different types of humor and the truth be told most enjoy the "naughty" ones too but won't admit it publicly. I try to have a combination of all sorts of jokes and I believe there is something for every body here.
Hope to see you more often now.
Shalom,
Peter

Quote:
Happy Friday everyone. Due to time constraints I haven't had a lot of time lately to do any posting.
It always amazes me when I see someone taking a forum owner to task for the content of their forum in said forum. There is a very simple remedy. If the forum offends you then just unsubscribe from it so that you will get no more notifications for new posts. No one twists anyone's arm to make them read a particular forum. If I don't like someone's forum then I just ignore it and go to one I do enjoy.
This forum is one of the most popular here. When I checked just now, this particular forum has had 10,543 views and 853 posts in just over a year, so evidently a lot of people are reading and enjoying it. There are a LOT of hilarious jokes here and I am sure not all of them appeal to everyone. Just enjoy the ones that do and ignore the rest just I do.
What ever happened to contacting someone by PM here? This should have been addressed through the PM system instead of a public forum. This is one of my pet peeves right now. I see certain people who seem to have made a habit of posting anything and everything on peoples profiles, things that should have been sent through the PM system and what is so sad many of the new people think that because a message is posted on their profile that is the norm and so they start doing it too. I am sure you know who I am talking about. Sure does make getting through the post history a lot longer.
Everyone have an awesome weekend. :)
-
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/24/2010 9:37:59 PM
Hello Friends,

Here are a few that aren't jokes but are very amusing. Real life responses can create some of the best laughs around.

Shalom,

Peter

BEST COMEBACK RESPONSE OF THE YEAR

If you ever testify in court, you might wish you could have been as sharp as this policeman.. He was being cross-examined by a defense attorney during a felony trial. The lawyer was trying to undermine the police officer's credibility ....

Q: 'Officer --- did you see my client fleeing the scene?'

A: 'No sir. But I subsequently observed a person matching the description of the offender, running several blocks away.'

Q: 'Officer -- who provided this description?'

A: 'The officer who responded to the scene.'

Q: 'A fellow officer provided the description of this so-called offender. Do you trust your fellow officers?'

A: 'Yes, sir. With my life.'

Q: 'With your life? Let me ask you this then officer. Do you have a room where you change your clothes in preparation for your daily duties?'

A: 'Yes sir, we do!'

Q: 'And do you have a locker in the room?'

A: 'Yes sir, I do.'

Q: 'And do you have a lock on your locker?'

A: 'Yes sir.'

Q: 'Now why is it, officer, if you trust your fellow officers with your life, you find it necessary to lock your locker in a room you share with these same officers?'

A: 'You see, sir -- we share the building with the court complex, and sometimes lawyers have been known to walk through that room.'

The courtroom EXPLODED with laughter, and a prompt recess was called. The officer on the stand has been nominated for this year's 'Best Comeback' line -- and we think he'll win.

Number 2:

Now We Know Why He Was a General -----

In an recent interview, General Norman Schwarzkopf was asked if he thought there was room for forgiveness toward the people who have harbored and abetted the terrorists who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks on America.

His answer was classic Schwarzkopf.

The General said, "I believe that forgiving them is God's function ..... OUR job is to arrange the meeting."

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/24/2010 9:53:19 PM
Hi All,
This is a reminder of what's in store for all of us sooner or later. :)
Shalom,
Peter

RETIREMENT HOME TALENT NIGHT - THIS IS HILARIOUS!

I bet they tell their children that all they do is sit sadly alone in their room.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/24/2010 10:08:14 PM
Hello All,

After a recent critique about one of the jokes posted in this thread I was reluctant to post this one, BUT it's way to funny not to post.

Shalom,

Peter

AND THAT'S WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE SOUTH !!!!!

Atlanta Airport You gotta’ love this one even if you’ve never lived in the South. Some of you will enjoy this more than others.... Southerners can be so polite!

Atlanta Tower: "Saudi Air 511 -- You are cleared to land on runway 9R."

Saudi Air: "Thank you Atlanta . Acknowledge cleared to land on infidel's runway 9R - Allah be Praised."

Atlanta Tower: " Iran Air 711 - You are cleared to land on runway 27L."

Iran Air: "Thank you Atlanta . We are cleared to land on infidel's runway 27L.. -Allah is Great."

Pause...

Saudi Air: ATLANTA TOWER- ATLANTA TOWER !"

Atlanta Tower: "Go ahead Saudi Air 511.."

Saudi Air: "YOU HAVE CLEARED BOTH OUR AIRCRAFTS FOR THE SAME RUNWAY GOING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS. WE ARE ON A COLLISION COURSE . . . . . INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE!"

Atlanta
Tower: "Well bless your hearts. And praise Jesus. Y'all go on ahead now and tell Allah "hey" for us

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/24/2010 10:24:53 PM

Hi Peter,

Now that last was just plum Cute! I don't care what anybody says.

Let me warn you all, this next joke has a Religious Bent to it, but I still couldn't resist, since I knew that Peter would appreciate it especially, so get ready....

~~~~~

One Smart Rabbi

At a round-table discussion, various religious leaders tried to answer the question "When does life begin?"

"At conception," said the Catholic priest.

"No, no," said the Presbyterian minister. "it begins at birth."

"It's in between," said the Baptist. "Life begins at 12 weeks when the fetus develops a functional heartbeat."

"I disagree with all of you," said the Rabbi. "Life begins when your last child leaves home and takes the dog with him."

~~~~~

Have A Happy Weekend & Keep Smiling Cause Life's Way Too Doggoned Short Not Too!

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!