Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
7/17/2010 12:53:30 PM
Now that is funny.

Quote:
Hi All,
Just found this one in my inbox and really got a kick out of it. I can just imagine the look on the face of the teacher. :)
Shalom,
Peter

High Urinals

A group of 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders, accompanied by two female teachers, went on a field trip to the local racetrack, (Churchill Downs ) to learn about thoroughbred horses and the supporting industry (Bourbon), but mostly to see the horses.

When it was time to take the children to the bathroom, it was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys would go with the other. The teacher assigned to the boys was waiting outside the mens room when one of the boys came out and told her that none of them could reach the urinal.

Having no choice, she went inside, helped the boys with their pants, and began hoisting the little boys up one by one, holding on to their 'wee-wees' to direct the flow away from their clothes.

As she lifted one, she couldn't help but notice that he was unusually well endowed. Trying not to show that she was staring the teacher said, 'You must be in the 5th grade.'

'No, ma'am', he replied. 'I'm riding 'Silver Arrow' in the seventh race, but I appreciate your help.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/17/2010 3:52:58 PM
Hi All,

The following article and video is true and you're probably asking what it's doing in my jokes thread. Well, after you read the short article and watch the video you'll understand why I chose to post it here and not in another thread. This is actually very funny and verrrry sad at the same time when you consider that people like this are members of Congress.

It's proof that those incumbants gotta go especially the totally brain dead ones (hmm, wonder why so many of those are progressive Democrats :)).

Shalom,

Peter

Friday, July 16, 2010

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) Forgets to Pay Her Brain Bill

Just when you think that Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) can't say anything dumber she surprises us once again.

Jackson Lee who once wasted the Congresses time with a piece of legislation to honor the late Michael Jackson (A Tribute to an American Legend and Musical Icon) that made the accused child molester seem like Mother Teresa Died, is another example of why American's want to throw the "bums" out of office. The video below has the Congresswoman discussing how North and South Vietnam are living peacefully side by side, even though there hasn't been a North and South Vietnam since Gerald Ford was President. More proof that Jackson Lee might have received a lobotomy and no one noticed. (if you cannot see video below click here)

Either Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is part of some sick prank or the woman was part of some secret CIA experiment in Artificial Stupidity, nobody can be this stupid naturally..can they?
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/18/2010 4:44:06 AM
Hi All,
Here's another funny and sad one all at the same time.
Shalom,
Peter

Barack Obama met with the Queen of England. He asked her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give to me?"

"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Obama frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle." The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in here, would you?"

Tony Blair walked into the room and said, "Yes, my Queen?"

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this please, Tony, - - your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered, "That would be me."

"Yes!! Very good," said the Queen.

Obama went back home to ask Joe Biden, his Vice-President, the same question. "Joe, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," said Biden. "Let me get back to you on that one..." He went to his advisors and asked every one, but none could give him an answer.

Finally, he ended up in the men's room and recognized Colin Powell's shoes in the next stall.

Biden asked Powell, "Colin, can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Colin Powell yelled back, "That's easy, it's me!"

Biden smiled, and said, "Thanks!" Then, he went back to speak with Obama. "Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Colin Powell!"

Obama got up, stomped over to Biden, and angrily yelled into his face, "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!"

AND THAT, MY FRIENDS, IS PRECISELY WHAT'S GOING ON WITH OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN WASHINGTON D.C. !!!!
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/18/2010 6:02:04 AM
Hi All,

Right wing fanatic??

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/18/2010 1:22:11 PM
Peter ,

This is just more proof some of us may be descended from a lower species. I checked the date of this and it is quite recent. No wonder Crap and Tax and the Dealth Reform legislation was passed. Oh the Galactics cannot save us soon enough!!!!

Quote:
Hi All,

The following article and video is true and you're probably asking what it's doing in my jokes thread. Well, after you read the short article and watch the video you'll understand why I chose to post it here and not in another thread. This is actually very funny and verrrry sad at the same time when you consider that people like this are members of Congress.

It's proof that those incumbants gotta go especially the totally brain dead ones (hmm, wonder why so many of those are progressive Democrats :)).

Shalom,

Peter

Friday, July 16, 2010

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) Forgets to Pay Her Brain Bill

Just when you think that Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) can't say anything dumber she surprises us once again.

Jackson Lee who once wasted the Congresses time with a piece of legislation to honor the late Michael Jackson (A Tribute to an American Legend and Musical Icon) that made the accused child molester seem like Mother Teresa Died, is another example of why American's want to throw the "bums" out of office. The video below has the Congresswoman discussing how North and South Vietnam are living peacefully side by side, even though there hasn't been a North and South Vietnam since Gerald Ford was President. More proof that Jackson Lee might have received a lobotomy and no one noticed. (if you cannot see video below click here)

Either Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is part of some sick prank or the woman was part of some secret CIA experiment in Artificial Stupidity, nobody can be this stupid naturally..can they?

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!