Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
6/4/2010 2:55:50 PM

Peter, your support of the POTW is greatly appreciated!

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/5/2010 7:30:34 AM
Hi All,

This one's definitely not a joke but a feel good moment.

I guess animals can learn to get along with each other much better then humans can.

Robert, thanks for the video. It's brilliant and I first saw a few months ago (I might have posted it as well but I can't remember if I did or not :) ).

In any case thanks for sharing it with us.

Shalom,

Peter

After losing his parents, this 3 year old orangutan was so depressed he wouldn't eat and didn't respond to any medical treatments. The veterinarians thought he would surely die from sadness. The zoo keepers found an old sick dog on the grounds in the park at the zoo where the orangutan lived and took the dog to the animal treatment center.

The dog arrived at the same time the orangutan was there being treated. The 2 lost souls met and have been inseparable ever since.
The orangutan found a new reason to live and each always tries his best to be a good companion to his new found friend. They are together 24 hours a day in all their activities.

They live in Northern California where swimming is their favorite past time, although Roscoe (the orangutan) is a little afraid of the water and needs his friend's help to swim.

Together they have discovered the joy and laughter in life and the value of friendship.

They have found more than a friendly shoulder to lean on.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/10/2010 3:44:40 AM
Hi All,
This video is both funny and extremely sad at the same time.
Shalom,
Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/10/2010 7:43:43 AM
Hello Peter and Everyone :-)

Its been quite long since my last post; despite my short time I had to come and do this as the following "joke" is so real and its so ... redundant to politicians language :-)

Stop Redundancy

The Committee for the Reduction of Redundancy and the Antiproliferation of Repetition has decided not to meet until they have their first meeting and thus will not be meeting until the first time.

Their Pre-meeting Statement wanted to make this clear before they had their first meeting, so that it would not be confusing.

So their first meeting will actually be their first meeting and they will not have a meeting before the first meeting.

This should avoid having people show up for their first meeting before it is held, since to do so would be confusing to those who did so and this is what they want to avoid by reducing the confusion and lessening the repetition.

Well what do you think?! - LOL

Hope to see you soon again;

With friendship as always,

Anamaria

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/10/2010 10:38:42 AM
Hi AnaMaria,
At first I thought it was simply a prime example of Blah Blah Blah but then I realized that first thoughts and impressions are normally the first thought that most have and are first on the list of their first thoughts.
Please understand that first is not second and that can sometimes change the validity of first but never totally erase the importance of first as being the first among all things you thought about.
Shalom,
Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!