Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
5/31/2010 12:21:38 PM
Hi Evelyn,
Once again I got the same message in my inbox today. Thanks for posting it.
Here's one that's not really a joke but is brilliant in its concept and has simple practicality to it.
Shalom,
Peter

Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports.

Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you.

It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be none of this crap about racial profiling and this method would eliminate a long and expensive trial.

Justice would be quick and swift. Case closed!

This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now: you're
in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion.

Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers we now have a seat available on flight number..."

And a second announcement, "We need a clean-up on aisle 5."

Works for me!

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/31/2010 12:24:47 PM
Hi All,
This one might be a bit racy but it does have a moral to it and it is quite funny.
Shalom,
Peter

A beautiful, voluptuous woman went to a gynecologist.

The doctor took one look at this woman and all his professionalism
went out the window. He immediately told her to undress.
After she had disrobed the doctor began to stroke her
thigh. Doing so, he asked her, "Do you know what I'm
doing?" "Yes," she replied, "you're checking for any
abrasions or dermatological abnormalities."
"That is
right," said the doctor. He then began to fondle her
breasts. "Do you know what I'm doing now?" he asked.
"Yes," the woman said, "you're checking for any lumps
or breast cancer." "Correct," replied the shady doctor.

Finally, he started having sex with her.
He asked, "Do you know what
I'm doing now?"
"Yes," she said. "You're getting herpes;
which is why I came here in the first place."
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/31/2010 10:37:35 PM

Hello Peter & Friends,

As I mentioned over at my Memorial Day thread, I always smile when I am reminded of my Dad each Memorial Day. This man, the same man who had fought in WWII, "the war to end all wars", and the very same man who would stand rigidly at attention with just the slightest tear in his eye, whenever The Flag passed by in a parade, this man loved to laugh. I used to love the sound of his laughter and I would prefer to rememmber him that way, on this Memorial Day. I like to think that he would have enjoyed the following cute jokes & stories about the Military.

~~~~~

Always remember, if the enemy is within range, so are you.

~~~~~

This is the transcript of a radio conversation of a US naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October, 1995. Radio conversation released by the Chief of Naval Operations 10-10-95.

• Americans: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a Collision.

• Canadians: Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

• Americans: This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

• Canadians: No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.

• Americans: This is the aircraft carrier USS Lincoln, the second largest ship in the United States' Atlantic fleet. We are accompanied by three destroyers, three cruisers and numerous support vessels. I demand that YOU change your course 15 degrees north, that's one five degrees north, or countermeasures will be undertaken to ensure the safety of this ship.

• Canadians: This is a lighthouse. Your call.

~~~~~

While my son was on board the Navy carrier USS George Washington, the air wing was busy with training missions. After talking to a pilot, one air-traffic controller accidentally left his microphone on and remarked to a nearby buddy, "That guy sounded just like Elmer Fudd."
The airwaves got strangely quiet as everyone listened, realizing that the pilot had also heard the comment. After about ten seconds, the pilot broke the silence by announcing, "Be vewy, vewy quiet. We are hunting submawenes."

~~~~~

Q. How many marines does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A. 5 -- four take the corners of the house, lift it with awesome Marine power, turn it clockwise, while the fifth Marine holds the light bulb and turns it counter clockwise..

~~~~~

Please remember, a Purple Heart really only proves that were you smart enough to think of a plan,
stupid enough to try it, and lucky enough to survive.

~~~~~

And my personal favorite...

A large group of Taliban soldiers are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a sand-dune. "One Marine is better than ten taliban". The Taliban commander quickly sends 10 of his best soldiers over the dune whereupon a gun-battle breaks out and continues for a few minutes, then silence.
The voice then calls out "One Marine is better than one hundred taliban". Furious, the Taliban commander sends his next best 100 troops over the dune and instantly a huge gun fight commences. After 10 minutes of battle, again silence.
The voice calls out again "One Marine is better than one thousand Taliban". The enraged Taliban Commander musters one thousand fighters and sends them across the dune. Cannon, rocket and machine gun fire ring out as a huge battle is fought. Then silence.
Eventually one wounded Taliban fighter crawls back over the dune and with his dying words tells his commander, "Don't send any more men, its a trap. There's actually two of them.

~~~~~

Wishing You A Happy & Safe memorial Day,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/1/2010 6:59:30 AM
Hi All,

I guess the below graphic explains why B Hussein O-Bowma is so against the new Arizona illegals law.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/2/2010 10:28:03 PM
Hello Peter,

This is not a joke, it is stunning though!

A ‘Palindrome’ reads the same backwards as forward
This video reads the exact opposite backwards as forward. Not only does it read the opposite, the meaning is the exact opposite.

This is only a 1 minute, 44 second video and it is brilliant. Make sure you read as well as listen...forward and backward.

Oh! and did I say it is true both ways as well.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!