Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
5/29/2010 4:36:18 AM
Hi All,

Being an animal lover I loved these diaries. Hope you all enjoy it too.

Shalom,

Peter

Excerpts from a Dog's Diary......
8:00 am-Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am-A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am-A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am-Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm-Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm-Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm-Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm-Milk Bones! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm-Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm-Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm-Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Excerpts from a Cat's Daily Diary...
Day 983 of my captivity...

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets.

Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am......."Jerks!"

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges.. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe.. For now.................

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2010 2:56:19 PM
I love American Women!

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2010 5:13:55 PM

Hi Peter,

Not sure if this has been posted before, but even if it has, it deserves a Repost...

A Russian arrives in New York City as a new immigrant to the United States . He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me into this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and a free education!"

The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am a Mexican." The man goes on and encounters another passerby. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America ."

The person says, "I not American, I Vietnamese."

The new arrival walks farther, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand, and says, "Thank you for wonderful America !

That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Middle East . I am not American."

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an American?"

She says, "No, I am from Poland ."

Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"

The lady checks her watch and says, "Probably at work."

IF YOU DON'T PASS THIS ON TO YOUR FRIENDS, BY 11:30 AM TOMORROW, YOU WILL RECEIVE THREE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ABSOLUTELY FREE.

Have A Blessed Memorial Day My Friends

And Remember, Only You Have The Power To

God Bless You My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2010 10:00:36 PM
Hi Phil,
What a punch line "Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"

The lady checks her watch and says, "Probably at work."
" . Sorta makes you think WTF.
I'm sure you'll appreciate the below graphic. It sort says it all doesn't it?
Shalom,
Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
5/31/2010 12:12:05 PM

Hello Peter, Phil, Jim and all our other friends. Here is one I got today in my inbox.

..Most people deserve each other.

..All the good ones, no matter what it is, are taken.

..The one who snores will fall asleep first.

..The length of a marriage is inversely proportional
to the amount of money spent on the wedding.

..The gifts you buy your spouse are never as good as the gifts your neighbor buys their spouse.

..If you help a relative in need, he/she will remember you the next time they are in need.

..The probability of meeting someone you know increases greatly when you are out with someone you do not want to be seen with.

..Toothaches always start on Friday night right before the weekend when the Dental Office will be closed.

:)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!