Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
5/27/2010 9:24:35 AM
Hi All,
Here's another example of not crossing the fairer sex. :)
Shalom,
Peter

A man said to his wife one day, 'I don't know how you can be

so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time.

'The wife responded, 'Allow me to explain.

God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me;

God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you !

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/28/2010 7:52:15 PM
The Hightech miracle of the lift

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/28/2010 9:41:59 PM

Hi Peter,

Here's one that seems to be a perfect follow-up to my Post that I just made over at one of your other Forums.

Mexican Eggs

Two Mexicans are on a bike along U.S. 52 about 15 miles outside of Lafayette, LA. One of the bike's tire goes flat and they start hitching a lift back into town. A friendly trucker stops to see if he can help and the Mexicans ask him for a ride. He tells them he has no room in the Trailer, as he is carrying 20,000 bowling balls.

The Mexicans put it to the driver that if they can manage to fit into the back with their bike, will he take them back into town and he agrees.

They manage to squeeze themselves and their bike into the back and the driver shuts the doors and gets on his way. By this time he is really late and so puts the hammer down.

Sure enough a blonde cop pulls him over for speeding. The lady officer asks the driver what he is carrying, to which the driver jokingly replies "Mexican eggs."

The Blond Lady Cop obviously doesn't believe this, so wants to take a look in the trailer. She opens the back door and quickly shuts it and locks it.

She gets on her radio and calls for immediate backup from as many officers as possible, plus the Swat Team.

The dispatcher asks what emergency she has that requires so many officers.

Breathlessly she replies, "I've got a Tractor-Trailer stopped with 20,000 Mexican eggs in it... two have already hatched and they've also managed to steal a bicycle

Have A Safe & Happy Memorial Day My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2010 4:20:01 AM
Hi Phil and Robert,
Both of your last jokes are hilarious and just prove that "blonds" come in many different shades.
Here's another example of just that. :)
Shalom,
Peter

The Cleaning Woman

I was interviewing a cleaning woman who was applying for a position.

When I asked the reason she had left her last employer, she replied, "Well, sir, they paid good wages, but I'm telling' you it was the most ridiculous and sinful place I've ever worked.

My last night they were playing some kind of game called Bridge and a lot of local town folks were there who I recognized from the social pages of our town newspaper.

I was about to bring in the refreshments, when I heard a man say, "Lay down and let's see what you've got."

Another man said, "I've got strength but no length."

"Then another man says to a lady, "Take your hand off my trick!"

"I pretty near damn near dropped the tray and dropped dead just then, when I was shocked to my senses to hear the lady answer, "You jumped me twice when you said you didn't have the strength for one more raise."

Another lady was talking about protecting her honor. And I couldn't believe it, in this respectable community, hearing yet another lady call out, "Now it's time for me to play with your husband and you can play with mine."

"Well, with them shenanigans going on, I just got my hat and coat and as I was leaving, I hope to die if one of them didn't say, "Well, I guess we'll all go home now because this is the last rubber."

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2010 4:25:32 AM
Hmmmmm, I guess the editor didn't like the last joke and spaced it out all over the place. :) Sorry about that and editing it didn't help.
Shalom,
Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!