Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Your Friday Chuckle - Every Day Of The Week
5/21/2010 4:36:01 AM
Hi Evelyn,
Loved em all but this one is so apt and describes so many people we know; doesn't it?
Quote:
Remember be good to yourself and take one day at a time "He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away." Raymond Hull.
Shalom,
Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2010 4:49:00 AM
Hi All,

This one's border line between a joke and showing the insane belief Jihadi terrorists have in the writings of the pedophile murderer and so called prophet Mohammad.

But it still has the element of being funny so here goes. I'll add a graphic at the end that explains it even better. :)

Shalom,

Peter

Muslim suicide bombers in Britain are set to begin a three-day strike on
Monday in a dispute over the number of virgins they are entitled to in the
Afterlife. Emergency talks with Al Qaeda have so far failed to produce an
agreement.

The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda announced that the number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death will be cut by 20% from 72 to only 60 on May 1st. The rationale for the cut was the increase in recent years of the number of suicide bombings and a subsequent shortage of virgins in the afterlife.

The suicide bombers' union, the British Organization of Occupational Martyrs (BOOM) responded with a statement that this was unacceptable to its members and immediately balloted for strike action. General Secretary Abdullah Amir told the press, "Our members are literally working themselves to death in the cause of Jihad. We don't ask for much in return but to be treated like this is like a kick in the teeth".

Speaking from his shed in Broxburn, West Lothian , where he currently
resides, Al Qaeda chief executive Osama bin Laden explained, "We sympathize with our workers concerns but Al Qaeda is simply not in a position to meet their demands. They are simply not accepting the realities of modern-day Jihad in a competitive marketplace. Thanks to Western depravity, there is now a chronic shortage of virgins in the afterlife. For me it's a straight choice between reducing expenditure and laying people off. I don't like cutting incentives but I'd hate to have to tell some 3000 of my staff that they won't be able to blow themselves up."

Apparently the drop in the number of suicide bombings has been put down to the emergence of that Scottish singing star, Susan Boyle - now that Muslims know what a virgin looks like, they are not so keen on going to paradise.

Here's the extra graphic for added value and further reasons for their strike. :)

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2010 9:12:32 PM
Hi All,

I received this from a very good friend and thought it important to share it with all y'all cos of the message about about politically correct terminology. Please take note and use the proper terms.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
5/24/2010 1:01:31 PM

Happy Monday everyone. Here's one I received in my inbox this morning. :)

The 6th grade science teacher, Mrs. Parks, asked her class, 'Which human body part increases to ten times its size when stimulated?'

No one answered until little Susi stood up and said, 'You should not be asking sixth graders a question like that! I'm going to tell my parents, and they will go and tell the Principal, who will then fire you!'

Mrs. Parks ignored her and asked the question again, 'Which body part increases to 10 times its size when stimulated?'

Little Susi's mouth fell open. Then she said to those around her, 'Boy, is she going to get in big trouble!'
The teacher continued to ignore her and said to the class,

'Anybody?'

Finally, Billy stood up, looked around nervously, and said, 'The body part that increases 10 times its size when stimulated is the pupil of the eye.'

Mrs. Parks said, 'Very good, Billy,' then turned to Susi and continued .. 'As for you, young lady, I have three things to say:
One, you have a dirty mind.
Two, you didn't read your homework.
And three, one day young lady, you are going to be very, VERY disappointed.'
:)
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/24/2010 1:24:24 PM
Hi Evelyn,
Interesting I got that in my inbox today too! :)
Here's one from little Johnny you'll love.
Shalom,
Peter

A teacher in New York asked her 6th grade class how many of them are Obama fans...

Not really knowing what an Obama fan was, but wanting to be liked by the
teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny.

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he decided to be Different... again.
Little Johnny said, 'Because I'm not an Obama fan.'

The teacher said, 'Why aren't you an Obama fan?'
Johnny said, 'Because I'm a conservative.'

The teacher asked why he's a conservative. Little Johnny answered, 'Well, My
Mom's a conservative and my Dad's a conservative, so I'm a conservative.'

The teacher asks, 'If your Mom was a moron and your Dad was an idiot, what
would that make you?'

Little Johnny replied, 'That would make me an Obama fan.'

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook