Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
11/13/2010 8:05:48 AM
Hello Friends,

That big cop out called the president has spent so much of his time crying that it's all Bush's fault and he (poor baby) inherited the the problems created by those big bad wolves the Republicans is of course a cop out and untrue. As you'll see it's B Hussein and his democratic cronies that are mostly to blame for the dire economic situation the country is in and his agenda will only exacerbate the situation to an extent that will take generations to overcome unless many of his bills will be unfunded and repealed.

The below article shows the truth and unfortunately under B Hussein things will only get worse and now with his back to the wall the guy will become demonic in his "journey" to turn the United States into a third world country.

Shalom,

Peter

The Washington Post babbled again today about Obama inheriting a huge deficit from Bush. Amazingly enough, a lot of people swallow this nonsense.
So once more, a short civics lesson.

Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democratic Party.

Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for FY 2008 and FY 2009 as well as FY 2010 and FY 2011.

In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush , which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.

For FY 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the FY 2009 budgets.

And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete FY 2009. Let's remember what the deficits looked like during that period: (below)

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the FY 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.

If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself.

In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.

There is no way this will be widely publicized, Unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance to make a difference.
Stay Focused, Connected, Informed & Inspired... Also don’t forget to forward to everyone you know...
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/13/2010 9:02:39 AM
Nothing much to add! ;-)

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/14/2010 4:48:49 PM
Hi Robert,
Thanks for the video and I must say that he did see in advance exactly what would happen. It's unfortunate that it's from the John Birch society. They were and most probably still are a racist movement but his predictions hit the nail on the head.
Shalom,
Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/14/2010 4:50:21 PM
Hello Friends,

I've not been online as much as usual for the past 2 months or so due to offline obligations. The strange thing is that when I do log into adland and read the different threads I follow I have the feeling that I'm in some strange world that has no connection to reality.

I'm sure many of you remember the excellent book and movie "One flew over the cuckoo's nest" and roaming around the different threads here it feels as if this has become a parallel world in that sense.

People are getting their information from "channelers" and warning us to use discernment. I wonder if I printed up a post and claimed it was channeled to me by some historic figure or by some figment of my imagination whether it would be considered to be a legitimate source of information with or without discernment?

Here's a case in point a channeling from "Ashtar".
Quote:
"Let me put it another way. Do you really think that after all of this progress has been made, after all of the wondrous things that Obama has brought forth - some of them are not to last anyway, because they won't be needed when everybody has abundance, when we are lifting up into higher vibrations, when we are public, when we have landed with our technologies and our heart based Star Seed Brothers and Sisters coming to help you, the Star Seeds in human bodies, to transcend that last bit of humanness so that you're ready to make your Ascension - do really think that we would allow the dark hats to take you backward?
These past midterm elections show that the majority of Americans don't see any "wondrous things" or any progress made by B Hussein and the only thought I can agree with in the quote is "some of them are not to last anyway" since the new congress will unfund them or repeal the "wondrous things Obama has brought forth". I'd change the adjectives and use disasters and disastrous instead of progress and wondrous. It seems as if these people aren't in sync with the mindset of the majority of the American people and probably voted for Boxer if they're from California or Reid if they hail from Nevada. Oh yeah and let's not forget those that voted for Barney Frank.

The chosen word is nesara and all these channelers are promising it's on the verge of coming to be and will happen when all these aliens finally decloak and land. I guess the desire for hand outs, gimmees and freebies are still alive and well. B Hussein's campaign promises that of course never came to be didn't teach them that freebies simply don't exist and if they get something for free it will be at the cost of their liberty and freedom.

Some have written about the holograms that will be turned off. For those that aren't aware according to the "channelers" many have been arrested and quite a few executed by those aliens and in their place we have holograms of the different personae. Hillary and hubby are 2 holograms as is Bush, Chaney and soooooooooooo many others. I wonder do they really believe these fabrications or are there some other reason for their posting these stories, fables or figments of someones imagination?

What I don't see anywhere aside from a few threads are the real threats to the world and that of course includes America. The war against jihadi terrorism, the fact that the progressive liberals have become pawns in their hands, the Soros' are controlling politicians and public opinion the danger of the illegals in the United States and at what cost to the taxpayer and the list goes on and on. Instead they think that B Hussein's trip will bring about nesara and I'm quite sure they think his trip was/is a tremendous success. Oh yes, let's not forget at what cost to the taxpayer of $200 million a day. I can dissect his trip to date and show the failure again but those that follow what happens in the world already know that as opposed to those getting their information from channelers.

The One flew over the cuckoo's nest mentality is the "reality" I see here and the real world out there is what's not in fact happening according to the "inmates". Thank God you can't dispute with actual numbers and the mid term elections are a reality you need no discernment to understand and believe the American people said Nyet to B Hussein even though the channelers have excuses for that too.

A few days ago I was discussing with one of my close friends all the members that left adland many of whom were good friends and while writing this post I have an inkling why so many left. I will stay in order to give a different view and to stick to reality rather then live in a fairy tale world whose sources are channelers that you need to use discernment when reading their fables.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
11/14/2010 6:53:51 PM

"These past midterm elections show that the majority of Americans don't see any "wondrous things" or any progress made by B Hussein and the only thought I can agree with in the quote is "some of them are not to last anyway"

And isn't it wonderful Peter that the vast majority of Americans aren't into sorcery also? You talk about the book and movie "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" and in my opinion, I think some of them actually fell into the cuckoo's nest from some of the things I have been reading here at ALP.
Here is an interesting post from the Canada Free Press:

Black-white race issues in this country can now take a back seat to reason when it comes to the choice of an American President

The Upside of the Obama Travesty

By Sylvia Thompson Friday, November 12, 2010

I am a black woman whose roots run deep in America—over a century back to someone brought here either from Africa or somewhere far from these shores. I was born into and reared in the Jim Crow South. My total existence until I reached undergraduate college consisted of black everything: schools, hospitals, doctors, dentists, the movie theatre, social functions, friends, and of course relatives. And none of this experience draws me even remotely close to the person of Barack Obama. Nor does it make me relate to black liberals and elitists anymore than it draws me to Caucasian liberals and elitists.

I do not see this man’s entrance upon the scene as praise-worthy, although he will be recorded in history as a “first.” Sadly, for all blacks who descended from slaves in America, he will be the historical face of “the first” black President—a man whose father was not American and who had a Marxist past and Muslim, Christian-hating faith; a mother whose leanings were not toward America’s founding principles; and many influential mentors, associates, and friends, none of whom were or are pro-America.

In addition, Barack Obama is avidly pro-abortion, insanely insistent upon forcing the homosexual agenda upon an unreceptive American populace; disdainful of the military and hell bent upon instituting open sodomy among the ranks with all the inherent horrors that move will entail; and he is arrogantly incompetent in the position of power that he now holds.

My response to Barack Obama is to ignore his existence to the degree that I can. What I knew of him and his past as he embarked upon his campaign compelled me to avoid any of his “mesmerizing” speeches. I tuned out the entire transfer of government (and that’s no mean feat). I did not watch any part of his inauguration ceremony or the speeches delivered after his election. I mute or change the channel whenever he appears on my television, and turn off my radio if I hear his voice. That I must go through these contortions to keep this man’s presence out of my home, makes me even more disdainful of his intrusion upon this nation.

Now, to the premise of this article: What is the upside of the Obama travesty? It is this. American white folks should never again have to vote for a President because he is black and they are guilt-ridden. Whites can stop obsessing about a past over which none of them had any control. Black-white race issues in this country can now take a back seat to reason when it comes to the choice of an American President.

Unfortunately, however, with every upside there is a corresponding downside. And that is, if ever again a person who is a shade or two darker than café-au-lait decides to run for President, that person will not be trusted. The attitude will be “been there, done that and don’t want to do it again.” That is indeed a travesty.

Source: http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/29899

Sylvia Thompson is a member of the Silicon Valley Conservative Forum in San Jose, California She writes extennsively on a variety of political and social issues from a conservative perspective. She currently resides in Tennessee.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!