Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
11/16/2010 4:34:08 PM
Hi Evelyn, Jim & Friends,

Evelyn thanks for your research and I can certainly understand the bad vibes you felt during your search.

Both you and Jim did your reading and I've done that many times in the past but my comments this time will be based on my gut feelings and I welcome your thoughts on my commentary.

In the past I've alluded to the sources of the so called channeling and your research shows an occult side to it but I feel that it has a much more earthier side to it and in many ways a more sinister aspect as well.

The assumption that the channelers are looking to enslave the "believers" will hold true in my way of looking at this sordid agenda and it's just more down to earth and relates to one of the major problems the world is facing now.

For those that follow the threads dealing with the aliens and gallactics there is one point that in a way is quite astounding. In the many different posts many of the world problems are mentioned and the gallactics so called solutions for them up to and including nesara, ascension, enlightenment etc. There is one problem that is never mentioned and that is the Islamic plan for world domination. On the other hand when Israel is mentioned it's in a negative manner and alludes to the "evil" of the tiny Israeli country.

That said and for those that read up on the radical Islamic problem and agenda know there are many forms of Jihad. There is stealth Jihad, Sharia Jihad, terrorist Jihad and so on. I personally believe that this channeling is at least in part being channeled by the Islamic Jihad. I'm sure you noticed that there are many channelers that have Arabic and Islamic names and even those that haven't have said negative things about Israel and nothing derogatory about Islam and the dangers of Islamic Jihad and their plan for world domination. The worst countries in the world when it comes to human and humane rights are totally ignored by these so called "saviors" of humanity and it seems as if this has to be questioned. Jihadis murdering innocents all over the world and nothing from these "higher beings". Sorta makes you think what the h*ell is wrong with these "alien gallactics"?

The truth of the matter is that I can go on and on but for the moment I just wanted to plant this seed of thought into the discussion here and see what your thoughts are about this.

Shalom,

Peter
Quote:
Hey Evelyn,

I must say you make some very good points and here is one view of NESARA, I have seen in may other places as well.

Quote:

Some Facts About NESARA

- Created and will be implemented by Lucifer's fallen angels to enslave the entire world under a global economic system fulfilling the second half of Revelation 13.

- Proposes peace and prosperity under the guise of wealth and prosperity eventually requiring all those who want to participate to be marked, chipped or "sealed."

- the two leaders, Germaine and Sananda Jesus will be followed by other "Sanandas" such as Maitreya, Muhammad, and others. These Sanandas will fulfill the roles of various religions who expect the return of the central figure of their religion as a Messiah or Messenger.

- these leaders are not angels, or ascended masters, or anything but Annunaki fallen angels here to deceive mankind in the last days and lead them into worldwide Satanism, the worship of Lucifer as God.

- all those who refuse to participate in the beast global economy will be cleansed from the earth. This means they will be killed. The Anuk claim these people are sent to another planet to rethink their attitudes but they aren't sent anywhere but their graves.

- these Omegans claim they are White Knights, here to protect earth from a hostile takeover by the Illuminati, but what they offer is nothing more than a hostile takeover themselves. Agree with them or be killed.

Their plan is to overtake the US government, implement Alien Disclosure resulting in First Contact, and then finish off their staged productions with a grand finally: THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS.

Their Jesus.

Their charades will deceive many. The pastors in the churches will support them and lead many people into the pit of hell for following this false Jesus.

Quote:
Peter I have done a lot of thinking, not only since you posted this thread but long before that as our good friends began to leave one by one. I have often wondered how any rational thinking human being could let themselves be so misled in believing all this utter nonsense. In reality what happens is they sell their souls to the devil.
Well I decided to do a little research and I say "a little research" because I could hardly read because of all the evil vibes emanating as I did my search. Evil personified. It made my skin crawl. I did however manage to come up with a few things I found in my search.
One thing that did grab my attention though was on one website where I read that in order to receive these spirits we essentially have to have a blank mind. Bingo!!! That definitely explains so much doesn't it? The Bible calls this the entertaining of spirits unaware, the teachings of demons.
Here is the excerpt I am talking about. I think it is saying anyone engaging in these practices has an empty head.
"Spirits cannot just enter or take control of a person. Occult practices almost always require a meditative or passive state. By doing this we are allowing them control, emptying ourselves, neutralizing our mind. This the easiest way to allow another to take control."
Makes sense doesn't it. They prey on the weak which is a real travesty and are a very real detriment to this community. Thankfully these people are in the minority instead of the majority but the harm is still far reaching.
They use psychological principles and spiritual language to entice and charm people. Words like peace, harmony, brotherhood, LOVE and a new era. These are all the things we as human beings hope and strive for and the very words we've seen so often in
some forums. They speak of God and love to disguise their motives and they deceptively appear as good and friendly benevolent beings, which they are not as we well know.
Popular names of spirits being channeled are Seth, Ramtha, Bashar, Mentor, St. Germaine, Zolar, Ashtar, Zoosh , Monka to just name a few, the wave of fallen angels. It is a spiritual assault perpetrated on unsuspecting people that have no idea of their meaning, people that a lot of the time are lonely and desperate for love or attention. And some people begin with an experimentation in what they think is harmless fun but is in reality the occult and they end up selling the devil their soul.
Deut. 32:17 says “they sacrifice to demons.” Spirits will always want to assume God's authority and take His place, it happened to Israel and it is written for us to learn from so we don't repeat their mistakes.
To consult a medium was always considered rebellion and idolatry equal to witchcraft. Because none of this led to the true God. God kept man away for his own protection so he wouldn't lose his soul to the devil.
Channeling is none other than Spiritism and can lead one to becoming demonized or even possessed. Of course the argument would be it doesn't feel like demonic possession, but then if you're being deceived would they want you to know? This is a false God or fallen spirit communicating.

IN DEUT. 18:10-12 God strictly forbids believers to have any type of involvement with the occult. There is no Christian form of astrology, visualization, or astral travel, channeling, angelic communication or talking to the dead.
Here are some facts I found about NESARA. We have heard many or most of these already haven't we?

"These false prophets come in sheep's clothing and, unfortunately, some actually think they're working for the forces of light. Poor misguided souls! They are aiding the forces of the antichrist.
NESARA
- Created and will be implemented by Lucifer's fallen angels to enslave the entire world under a global economic system fulfilling the second half of Revelation 13.
- Proposes peace and prosperity under the guise of wealth and prosperity eventually requiring all those who want to participate to be marked, chipped or "sealed."
- the two leaders, Germaine and Sananda Jesus will be followed by other "Sanandas" such as Maitreya, Muhammad, and others. These Sanandas will fulfill the roles of various religions who expect the return of the central figure of their religion as a Messiah or Messenger.
- these leaders are not angels, or ascended masters, or anything but Annunaki fallen angels here to deceive mankind in the last days and lead them into worldwide Satanism, the worship of Lucifer as God.
- all those who refuse to participate in the beast global economy will be cleansed from the earth. This means they will be killed. The Anuk claim these people are sent to another planet to rethink their attitudes but they aren't sent anywhere but their graves.
- these Omegans claim they are White Knights, here to protect earth from a hostile takeover by the Illuminati, but what they offer is nothing more than a hostile takeover themselves. Agree with them or be killed."
(Thanks to http://www.nesarasucks.com/)
I also found this website interesting: http://www.beastprophets.com/
Another thought Peter, it is so very sad when egos get in the way and ruin a once great community. You people that love to run and tattle on people like school children will eventually reap what you sow. I am extremely saddened by the fact that several of my friends have been threatened with being banned because a few do not like their viewpoints. Some of you are so full of yourself you are pathetic, but one good thing is you are in the minority. The majority here can take an opposing view point without thinking they are being insulted.
I know a lot of people call our so called president an empty suit and well I am here to tell you there are several of those here in this community who are doing their vile deeds mostly in secret. I say secret but in reality it's not a secret as things usually have a way of getting out. When they don't like someone else's viewpoint because it differs from theirs, they have posts removed or try to get them banned from the community and too you have those that like to ban someone from their forum for asking hard questions they have no answer for and then when your traffic drops you un-ban them. Very amusing to say the least.
And then I read of people complaining because no one reads their forums anymore or will participate in them. Have you ever thought they might be afraid they will say the wrong thing or be taken the wrong way and then they're tattled on and these egotistical people want them banned? Think about it. As I read back through the post history everyday I see less and less to read. Certainly doesn't take near as much time to read through as it used to. Sad, so very, very sad.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/16/2010 6:38:17 PM
Not the most elegant scratch for a first lady!

+0
11/16/2010 8:17:03 PM
Peter I hadn't ever thought about why, if when they keep preaching "love", these so called "saviors" of humanity totally ignore the atrocities being committed in the worst countries in the world, when it comes to human and humane rights. Some of the stories I have read about some of them actually made me sick at my stomach.
But I think you're right about this channeling, originating in part, from the Islamic Jihad. The Muslims extremists want all true believers dead.

In regard to Israel, the Bible is very specific there.

Genesis 12: 3 "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

In this passage He is clearly talking about His people and His land, Israel. Those who go up against God's own will surely lose. This includes the Muslims who are attempting to steal the entire Land of Israel and kill every Jew!

Ezekiel 37: 21 Then say to them that Adonai Elohim says: 'I will take the people of Isra'el from among the nations where they have gone and gather them from every side and bring them back to their own land.

SOURCE: http://therefinersfire.org/ibp.htm

Another good site: http://therefinersfire.org/whose_land.htm

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2010 8:32:19 PM
Hey Robert,
That picture looks like an "alien" scratching its privates.
Shalom,
Peter

Quote:
Not the most elegant scratch for a first lady!

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2010 8:53:00 PM
Hello Friends,
I've seen this video in the past but I believe that in many ways it connects with the present discussion and past discussions about B Hussein and his attitude to America and the American people.
It also has an answer to the "aliens and galactics" and all the channelers and their followers.
Shalom,
Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!