Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
10/24/2013 2:12:59 PM
No one speaks the truth better than Wild Bill and here is another one of his excellent videos. His words really strikes a cord because how many of us have been called a racist and a bigot because we dare speak out?

"Three Card Stupid"

Published on Oct 21, 2013

Liberals like to play cards, the race card, the hate card and the "all" card.

+1
10/24/2013 6:38:53 PM
Wild Bill has that rare talent for telling it like it is in language where even the most intellectually handicapped can understand and as usual another excellent video.

This comment was taken from the comments section of this video and expresses my thoughts exactly.

Quote:
"This government knows that the military is to defend the Constitution and there is a lot of lay-offs and early retirements and just plain ol' firing of the upper echelon of the military who refuse to do anything unconstitutionally per Obama's orders. These soldiers are being replaced one by one with Obama yes-men. Those willing to gun down Americans to disarm them so that sharia and the marxist agenda can be implemented unchallenged or with little resistance."

"Kicking the Tiger"
Published on Oct 24, 2013

How long will the US military tolerate the abuse that Washington DC heaps upon them?

+1
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/24/2013 8:42:14 PM

It's too bad that those who were fired didn't stay put and refuse to leave and get the rest of the military on their side and then storm the White House.

Helen

Quote:
Wild Bill has that rare talent for telling it like it is in language where even the most intellectually handicapped can understand and as usual another excellent video.

This comment was taken from the comments section of this video and expresses my thoughts exactly.

Quote:
"This government knows that the military is to defend the Constitution and there is a lot of lay-offs and early retirements and just plain ol' firing of the upper echelon of the military who refuse to do anything unconstitutionally per Obama's orders. These soldiers are being replaced one by one with Obama yes-men. Those willing to gun down Americans to disarm them so that sharia and the marxist agenda can be implemented unchallenged or with little resistance."

"Kicking the Tiger"

How long will the US military tolerate the abuse that Washington DC heaps upon them?

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+1
10/25/2013 1:51:24 PM
I agree Helen.

Quote:

It's too bad that those who were fired didn't stay put and refuse to leave and get the rest of the military on their side and then storm the White House.

Helen

Quote:

Quote:

"Kicking the Tiger"

+1
10/25/2013 1:53:43 PM
Happy Friday Helen and Peter and friends. I debated on whether to post this one in the joke thread but eventually decided to post it here. :)

Hitler finds out about Obamacare Exchange Problems – HILARIOUS!

Published on Oct 17, 2013

Hitler learns that two weeks after going live, the Obamacare Exchange website is still a soup sandwich.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!