Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
6/14/2010 8:24:44 AM

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

I read the posts in Roger's forum and yesterday or the day before Evelyn posted here about it without mentioning where she read it. I read your replies there and agree with all you wrote. I find it inexcusable that people are unable to differentiate between a problem and dealing with it and trying to place the blame on people that in effect have nothing to do with it at present and in this way absolving themselves of any responsibility. B Hussein is unable to deal with it in a productive manner and as I've written earlier he's shown his ineptitude time and again. There are solutions out there and for some reason they aren't even giving it a try. Louis Miguel wrote about one of them that has successfully cleaned up oil spills in Texas.

The problem with the illegals is a very dangerous one. Here again B Hussein wants to assist them in becoming legal. As you've rightly written he's losing his support daily and is looking for new voters to keep him in the WH. The crime, murders, kidnapping and so much more doesn't bother him since his only concern is himself and HIS agenda.

I too thought many are waking up and then you read about those same people that voted him into office are blaming Bush and using that as an excuse for any and all problems. Before you know it they'll blame Bush for Obamacare too. Makes sense according to their logic.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/15/2010 4:16:59 AM
Hi Peter,

Thanks for your comments. I hope that people will start waking up more and more. If they would use their heads and think logically, they could see what damage is being done. Anyway, I thank you for your forum. It's frightening to see what's becoming of the land that I love and how so many have forgotten what the US was founded on. The constitution means very little to many these days, but I am hopeful that many, many people will start seeing the seriousness of the destructive forces that are at work and that bombast us from every side, including our own government. May God help us and may He watch over his people Israel.

Shalom,
Cheryl
http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
6/15/2010 11:53:43 PM
Here is something interesting I got in my inbox today.
This is a perfect example why many refrain from watching the news on ABC, NBC, CBS, or MSNBC.

Today on a segment of the "Glen Beck Show" on FOX (Fox Cable News) was the following:
Today, even though President Obama is against off shore drilling for our country, he signed an executive order to loan 2 Billion of our taxpayers dollars to a Brazilian Oil Exploration Company (which is the 8th largest company in the entire world) to drill for oil off the coast of Brazil ! The oil that comes from this operation is for the sole purpose and use of China and NOT THE USA! Now here's the real clincher...the Chinese government is under contract to purchase all the oil that this oil field will produce, which is hundreds of millions of barrels of oil"..

We have absolutely no gain from this transaction whatsoever!

Wait, it gets more interesting.

Guess who is the largest individual stockholder of this Brazilian Oil Company and who would benefit most from this? It is American BILLIONAIRE, George Soros, who was one of President Obama's most generous financial supporter during his campaign.

If you are able to connect the dots and follow the money, you are probably as upset as I am. Not a word of this transaction was broadcast on any of the other news networks!

Forward this factual e-mail to others who care about this country and where it is going. Also, let all of your Government representatives know how you feel about this.

Below is the Wall street Journal article to confirm this.
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/16/2010 6:52:36 AM
Hi Cheryl, Evelyn & Friends,

It's remarkable that with all that is happening there are some still buying into the hype that B Hussein is "selling" the United States and the world.

The fact that he's unable to deal with issues and only try and find others to blame when in fact actions and deeds are what is needed and this joker can't and won't do what's necessary aside from promising more freebies.

Evelyn, this isn't the first time he's supported other countries to drill offshore not only in their own areas but also offshore the United States. He's lending money and handing out aid when in reality he hasn't got a pot to p*iss in. Everything he's done since he and his goon squad took office was to promote anything that is detrimental to the United States. He's bringing the US closer to fiscal bankruptcy with every action he takes and every law he wants to pass.

In regard to Soros we know from records that he's a frequent visitor to the White House and that he Ayers and many others of their ilk were his great supporters during his campaign.

His assault on the United States is a mindset that is affecting all those that support him and in many cases it borders on physical assault as well. A case in point is Rep, Etheridge's assault on a student that had the "audacity" to ask him a question. If the mindset wasn't already set by B Hussein Obowma can you imagine a politician considering such actions if he thought it wasn't his "right" according to the new rules the Obowma administration set in motion? I think not!

For those that haven't seen the video of the assault you can find it below with some additional commentary.

Shalom,

Peter

Exclusive To RWN: Bob Etheridge’s Opponent, Renee Ellmers, Responds To His Assault On A Student Film Crew

2010 June 14
John Hawkins
by John Hawkins

As many of you are no doubt aware, Democratic Congressman Bob Etheridge is in the news for assaulting a student who asked him a question. Here’s the video of the incident that’s turning up all over the place.

Etheridge has already issued an apology for his odd and violent behavior.

I have seen the video posted on several blogs. I deeply and profoundly regret my reaction and I apologize to all involved. Throughout my many years of service to the people of North Carolina, I have always tried to treat people from all viewpoints with respect. No matter how intrusive and partisan our politics can become, this does not justify a poor response. I have and I will always work to promote a civil public discourse.

One of the reasons Etheridge may have apologized so quickly is because he’s in a +3 Republican district and has a credible challenger, Renee Ellmers.

Read the rest at Right Wing News

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/17/2010 8:09:28 AM
Hello Friends,

I watched B Hussein's address from the oval office and once again he lambasted us with his usual gibberish and nonsense. Thank God for the teleprompter since he couldn't possibly remember all the nonsensical platitudes he so "sincerely" spouted.

Here's an excellent breakdown of that easily forgotten address.

Shalom,

Peter

Drunkblogging Obama’s Oval Office Address

Hard to believe, but President Obama's speech is being billed as his first Oval Office address to the nation. Vodkapundit's Stephen Green is ready — martinis in hand.

June 15, 2010 - by Stephen Green

4:52PM One of the things I usually love about CNN’s web feed is, they give you the raw stuff — including before the President even shows up. That’s not possible when he’s speaking from behind the Resolute desk. And you can insert your own Irresolute joke here.

4:52PM Spill estimates are now up in the range of 35,000-60,000 barrels a day. Note that the bottom end is where the top end was just a couple days ago. Which is how I’m going to feel by the time this address is over.

4:56PM This is a test of the emergency drunkblog system. It is only a test.

4:58PM For reasons unknown even to me, I can’t help thinking these days of Groucho’s seven-cent nickel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTLVYK3SwWM&feature

5:00PM I’ve gone from Grey Goose to Absolut Citron on ice. No way I’m wasting more of the good stuff on this guy.

5:01PM While we wait, the best we can do is hope and pray the President convenes a panel of experts. And panel of ass-kicking experts.

5:03PM Yes, he’s comparing the leak to the Terror War and the Great Recession.

5:03PM A team of best scientists and engineers with awards! We’re saved!

5:04PM Wait… strike that last comment. He didn’t cite any credentials for ass-kicking.

5:04PM We’d better nuke the site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.

5:04PM Shorter Obama: “Hurricanes are easy. Leaks are hard.”

5:05PM Battle plan! Is it an ass-kicking battle plan?

5:05PM 30,000 personnel in four states. Tons of ships. 17,000 Guardsmen.

5:05PM Correction: Ass-kicking personnel.

5:06PM Hey, where’d the boom come from? I know a guy who knows a guy who can get more of that stuff.

5:07PM Speed? Day 57, buddy. I’ve also heard that Gov. Jindal STILL doesn’t have permission to build the sea wall he just ordered built.

5:07PM Just once, I’d like him to keep one whole finger on the desk.

5:07PM One ass-kicking finger.

5:08PM Tomorrow Obama will meet with the CEO of BP. That’s Day 58, if you’re keeping score at home.

But to be fair, setting up a third-party to handle compensation payments is quite sensible. sss-kickingly sensible.

5:09PM The Secretary of the Navy is going to develop a plan. With a panel, and perhaps even a commission.

5:10PM Mr. President? When are those rigs coming back? The ones you drove away with the moratorium? The moratorium that went deeper than the scientists recommended?

5:10PM And an Understanding Commission!

5:11PM OK, so the Commission must do its work thoroughly. But will you be taking off for spelling?

5:11PM I will lose hours of sleep and suffer nightsweats over the image of “corporations pleasing themselves.”

5:12PM We’ve learned lessons! Ass-kicking lessons.

5:12PM Here it comes — the push for cap & trade.

5:13PM They’re drilling a mile beneath the ocean because ANWR is closed and so are the shorelines. (The “you lying bastard” clause at the end is implied.)

5:13PM Countries like China are building coal-fired plants every week. Green coal!

5:14PM Now is the moment! Of a mission! An ass-kicking mission!

5:14PM Do a shot if he mentions Spain.

5:15PM Millions of jobs! By accelerating and seizing! By which he means, he’ll accelerate the seizure of private wealth to keep Al Gore rich.

5:15PM Al Gore: “I’m trying to watch the speech.” Laurie David: “Oh, put down the remote and get in bed, big boy.”

5:16PM He won’t accept inaction! It’s not too big or too difficult to tax! Er, beat.

5:17PM Faith will power your car! Uh… you get out and push.

5:18PM The words are lofty, but — as always with this guy — let’s wait until we see the legislation. Oh, and just this once, I’d like my Congressman to see it before he has to vote on it. Pretty please?

5:19PM Well that was mercifully free of content.

5:20PM Seriously, I feel so unsatisfied.

5:20PM There wasn’t even enough meat to make proper fun of. Proper ass-kicking fun.

5:21PM I keep waiting for somebody else to come on TV, maybe a cabinet member, to read the real speech, the one that tells us… I dunno… stuff.

5:23PM Seriously, sorority girls have done the Walk of Shame home from frat parties feeling more satisfied.

5:24PM You just want to say, “I spent a quarter century conditioning my liver for this?”

Stephen Green writes, broadcasts, and enjoys the occasional lovely adult beverage at the home he shares with his wife and son in Monument, Colorado.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!