Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
6/12/2010 5:04:35 AM
Hello Friends,

I believe the below graphic is self explanatory. No need to add any commentary BUT it is a concise explanation of what B Hussein promised them and what they expect to get from him, your state and all from your hard earned money. The freebie mentality and if they don't get it beware.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2010 4:41:30 AM
Hello Friends,

I received this from a good friend this morning. It's a reminder of what most should already know but also a reminder of what might happen if you allow your freedoms to be infringed upon.

Take a few minutes and think about the points raised below.

Shalom,

Peter

FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE
1. "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.
"Thomas Jefferson
2. "Those who trade liberty for security have neither."
John Adams

3. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
4. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject
5. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
6. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
7. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
8. Know guns, know peace, know safety
No guns, no peace, no safety.
9. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
10. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
11.64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
12.The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
13. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the
others.
14. What part of'shall not be infringed' do you NOT understand?

15. Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians

16. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves
17. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun
control.
PASS THIS 'REFRESHER' ON
I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of"
"Democrats & Republicans & Tea Party"
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
6/13/2010 12:55:38 PM

Hello Peter, as you may know I read back through the post history everyday, at least once a day and I was appalled to read where there are actually people who are blaming the oil spill on Bush!!! Unreal, but then it was this mentality that got this joker elected in the first place and now that they see just what they helped put in the White House instead of saying we goofed they want to blame everything on someone else.

I subscribe to the Canada Freepress and this was in my inbox this morning. Very appropriate I think.

Without prep time and a teleprompter, the mask begins to slip and the man underneath is cold and distant delivering a mechanical performance

He Knows, He Just Doesn’t Care

By Daniel Greenfield Saturday, June 12, 2010
The most damning thing about Obama’s response to the Gulf Crisis (the other Gulf Crisis) is not what it reveals about his lack of competence, but what it reveals about his lack of interest. And it has forced many liberals to recognize, what so many conservatives knew all along. That Obama just doesn’t care.

Politicians who don’t care what happens to the little people are nothing new. But Bill Clinton was a master at pretending to care. His performance in that infamous funeral clip testifies to a man who could turn on the facade of emotions in the blink of an eye. Obama isn’t very good at that. Where Clinton was a natural actor, Obama is an unnatural one. Unlike most politicians, he lacks that instinct, because he lacks any degree of empathy. And so Obama needs extensive prep time to get his show on the road. Without prep time and a teleprompter, the mask begins to slip and the man underneath is cold and distant delivering a mechanical performance.

Look at Obama and you see the mirror of liberal expectations. No sooner does Bill Maher deliver his black man line then Obama begins talking about kicking #####. As always Obama tries to manipulate people by becoming what they want him to be. But underneath it, the fate of Americans means nothing to him.

A selfish regard for his own self-image means that Obama avoids negative crises. Particularly ones that seem to have no quick solution. If he tackles a crisis, then it’s only to promote his own agenda, which usually has nothing to do with the crisis. The stimulus plan is a case in point.

Liberals expected that Obama would feel their anger toward BP. But there’s no reason for him to feel angry. Obama is not animated by anti-corporate outrage. He wants to control corporations, but unlike so many of his hypocritical followers with hefty stock portfolios, he doesn’t actually hate them. To Obama, BP and the people suffering from the consequences of it are equally of value only as tools.

Con artists don’t get angry at the people they rip off. They only get angry when someone else gets in the way of their scam. Which is why Obama gets angry at Republicans. They’re interfering with his con.

The left expected that Obama would fight for them. But he only fights for himself. And his emotion is reserved for what matters to him. Himself.

This created the disconnect between Obama and his key demographic. They wanted action. Obama wanted to play golf while avoiding any association with an insolvable problem. They expected him to care. But there was no reason for him to care. And so Obama created his own My Pet Goat narrative stretching on and on.

Daniel Greenfield Most recent columns

Daniel Greenfield is a New York City based writer and freelance commentator. “Daniel comments on political affairs with a special focus on the War on Terror and the rising threat to Western Civilization. He maintains a blog at Sultanknish.blogspot.com.

Daniel can be reached at: sultanknish@yahoo.com

SOURCE: http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/24173

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2010 1:36:39 PM

Hi Evelyn,

I read those posts too and wasn't surprised to read that people do think that by blaming everything on Bush they're absolving B Hussein and themselves from any wrong doing.

Now I personally don't blame B Hussein for the oil spill but he is to blame for his tragic ineptitude and again that is no surprise to anyone that researched this poor excuse of a president during the campaign. The man has no experience in running any business ........ not even a shoe shine stand. A community organizer with a hazy background and a minimal record s a Senator. Unless you consider "present" as a valuable endorsement to vote for this joker.

Daniel Greenfeld's article is spot on and he sure pegged the great pretender for what he truly cares about.........HIMSELF (and his muslin brethren).

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hello Peter, as you may know I read back through the post history everyday, at least once a day and I was appalled to read where there are actually people who are blaming the oil spill on Bush!!! Unreal, but then it was this mentality that got this joker elected in the first place and now that they see just what they helped put in the White House instead of saying we goofed they want to blame everything on someone else.

I subscribe to the Canada Freepress and this was in my inbox this morning. Very appropriate I think.

Without prep time and a teleprompter, the mask begins to slip and the man underneath is cold and distant delivering a mechanical performance

He Knows, He Just Doesn’t Care

By Daniel Greenfield Saturday, June 12, 2010
The most damning thing about Obama’s response to the Gulf Crisis (the other Gulf Crisis) is not what it reveals about his lack of competence, but what it reveals about his lack of interest. And it has forced many liberals to recognize, what so many conservatives knew all along. That Obama just doesn’t care.

Politicians who don’t care what happens to the little people are nothing new. But Bill Clinton was a master at pretending to care. His performance in that infamous funeral clip testifies to a man who could turn on the facade of emotions in the blink of an eye. Obama isn’t very good at that. Where Clinton was a natural actor, Obama is an unnatural one. Unlike most politicians, he lacks that instinct, because he lacks any degree of empathy. And so Obama needs extensive prep time to get his show on the road. Without prep time and a teleprompter, the mask begins to slip and the man underneath is cold and distant delivering a mechanical performance.

Look at Obama and you see the mirror of liberal expectations. No sooner does Bill Maher deliver his black man line then Obama begins talking about kicking #####. As always Obama tries to manipulate people by becoming what they want him to be. But underneath it, the fate of Americans means nothing to him.

A selfish regard for his own self-image means that Obama avoids negative crises. Particularly ones that seem to have no quick solution. If he tackles a crisis, then it’s only to promote his own agenda, which usually has nothing to do with the crisis. The stimulus plan is a case in point.

Liberals expected that Obama would feel their anger toward BP. But there’s no reason for him to feel angry. Obama is not animated by anti-corporate outrage. He wants to control corporations, but unlike so many of his hypocritical followers with hefty stock portfolios, he doesn’t actually hate them. To Obama, BP and the people suffering from the consequences of it are equally of value only as tools.

Con artists don’t get angry at the people they rip off. They only get angry when someone else gets in the way of their scam. Which is why Obama gets angry at Republicans. They’re interfering with his con.

The left expected that Obama would fight for them. But he only fights for himself. And his emotion is reserved for what matters to him. Himself.

This created the disconnect between Obama and his key demographic. They wanted action. Obama wanted to play golf while avoiding any association with an insolvable problem. They expected him to care. But there was no reason for him to care. And so Obama created his own My Pet Goat narrative stretching on and on.

Daniel Greenfield Most recent columns

Daniel Greenfield is a New York City based writer and freelance commentator. “Daniel comments on political affairs with a special focus on the War on Terror and the rising threat to Western Civilization. He maintains a blog at Sultanknish.blogspot.com.

Daniel can be reached at: sultanknish@yahoo.com

SOURCE: http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/24173

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
6/13/2010 1:54:41 PM

Peter I'm certainly not blaming Obowma for the oil spill, just his inepitude in dealing with it. I personally heard Obowma say on the radio that the White House was in control and had been in control from the beginning.

Vice-President Joe Biden, talking to Charlie Rose:

“BP is not in charge. The federal government, the president of the United States, is in charge.”

At yesterday’s State Department briefing, spokesman P.J. Crowley updated reporters on the offers of international assistance the Department has received to help with the oil spill in the Gulf.

He said the U.S. has received offers to assist from 17 countries . . . The countries are: Canada, Mexico, Korea, Croatia, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and Vietnam.

-
+0