Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
12/21/2011 5:22:20 AM

Hi friends. Peter I hope you're enjoying celebrating Chanukah with your family. Here is a video by Dick Morris I found very interesting. Let's hope he's right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPJOwokZ7pw

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/21/2011 7:13:37 AM
Hi Evelyn & All,

Yep, Dick Morris hit the nail on the head with this video. B Hussein sure is in a tough situation when he has to choose between two massive supporters in the past and he hopes in the future. His fancy footwork in throwing money away on Solyndra knowing in advance that they are on the verge of bankruptcy was payback at the expense of the taxpayer and borders on the criminal.

His massive support for the Unions and their goon squads is also a given. What will he end up doing now is the question and let's see if he's able to keep both groups happy. They both need him as much as he needs them so it's not a question of losing their support cos the conservatives aren't an option for them. It will be interesting to see how he tiptoes between the raindrops with this issue.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:

Hi friends. Peter I hope you're enjoying celebrating Chanukah with your family. Here is a video by Dick Morris I found very interesting. Let's hope he's right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPJOwokZ7pw

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/21/2011 7:16:30 AM
Hello Friends,

Here's some more Dick Morris for you. The first video is about the kook Ron Paul and the second one relates to a third party with apparently Ron Paul as their candidate. He might fare well in Iowa but he hasn't got a chance to win the Republican nomination IMO.

When asked time and again if he loses in the race if he'd run on a third party ticket and Paul dodges giving a direct answer but we already know the answer to that one. The third party would take away votes from the GOP and the only one who would benefit from that is the fraud and great pretender B Hussein. In the end game the kook might be responsible for 4 more years of B Hussein in the WH and if you thought the first 4 years were bad you ain't seen nothing yet if he's reelected.

Shalom,

Peter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIKKrjWo3qo&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olxHHLGDHsM&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/21/2011 2:53:18 PM
Hello Friends,

Some of Ron Paul's supporters will be happy with parts of the below article but the overall picture one gets is IMO of a person I would be very unhappy with in the WH. B Hussein is bad enough with his ridiculous foreign policies and never ending gaffes he makes when ever he travels to other countries.

Ron Paul might even be worse cos he has no foreign policies at all. He has no problem with a nuclear Iran he believes America's is to blame for Jihadi terrorist attacks and that includes 911 which is what he publicly states. I can go on and on but I'll leave the rest to the below article to state what is so obvious to many of us. The Ronbots will take exception to the below article aside from the claim that he's a truther cos many of them are as well but the overall picture is of a very unsavory guy who I'd much rather see sitting in his rocking chair at home as a retired Congressman.

Shalom,

Peter

Yes, Virginia, Ron Paul is a 9/11 Truther (and a Coddler of Racists)

Posted by Leon H. Wolf (Diary)
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/21/2011 2:57:34 PM
Hi All,

Sorry for the over sized fonts in the previous article but even after attempting to edit it, it remained the same. My apologies.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!