Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
10/22/2011 9:45:12 PM
Hello Peter & Friends,

Not exactly sure if this can go here or not but I just got this in my email today and had to share it with you all...

Government Psychology 101

This is how it works.

If you start with a cage containing five monkeys and inside the cage, hang a banana on a string from the top and then you place a set of stairs under the banana, before long a monkey will go to the stairs and climb toward the banana.

As soon as he touches the stairs, you spray all the other monkeys with cold water. After a while another monkey makes an attempt with same result .. all the other monkeys are sprayed with cold water. Pretty soon when another monkey tries to climb the stairs, the other monkeys will try to prevent it.

Now, put the cold water away. Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new one. The new monkey sees the banana and attempts to climb the stairs. To his shock, all of the other monkeys beat the crap out of him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs he will be assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original five monkeys, replacing it with a new one. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment... with enthusiasm.

Then, replace a third original monkey with a new one, followed by a fourth, then the fifth. Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs he is attacked. Most of the monkeys that are beating him up have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs. Neither do they know why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey.

Finally, having replaced all of the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys will have ever been sprayed with cold water. Nevertheless, none of the monkeys will try to climb the stairway for the banana.

Why, you ask? Because in their minds...that is the way it has always been.

This, my friends, is how Congress operates... and is why, from time to time, all of the monkeys need to be REPLACED AT THE SAME TIME.

Have a Terrific Week My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2011 4:06:19 AM
Hello Peter,
I definitely believe if you and I could trace our family tree back we would find we are related after all didn't we both come from Adam and Eve?

As to the Genealogy of Bush family related to the British Royal family etc this next video I would like to share and is the best I have come across to explain pretty much everything in 27 minutes - I wish I had found this earlier than all the dozens of videos I have sat through and some have been up to 2 hours long!
(I have also sent this same video to my address book via email so you will get one too) but there are still members here who aren't in my address book.

I do not know at this time how or where in the scheme of this the Muslims fit in with the NWO, but they do intend to overthrow us and make us muslim as they nearly outnumber us now.

Islam was always going to be a big nation - From what I understand in the book of Revelations says, (my own words here)
when the Lord Jesus Christ comes back as the world will be a messy and dangerous state the Angels, Christians and Jews will join together with Jesus to fight the Muslims and any other nations who are against Israel - we will be out numbered but we will win!!

I am picturing this in my head how astonished the news readers would be as they would be thinking it would be a blood bath when Jesus Army being so small in comparison.

Amanda

Fight The New World Order with Global Non Compliance

Understand your enemy, and understand the weapons they use. Then use those same weapons against them. The money system is the head of the snake. Cut the head off the snake and the rest of it will whither and die. There need be No violence, no guns, no banners, no slogans, no group think, just a united act of global non compliance. Remember that it is much easier to fight for principles than to live up to them and it takes a far braver man to stand up for what is right and spit in the face of authority than it does to blindly follow orders due to fear of the consequences. Understand that we are all one and the key to real change and unity in this world lies with love. It is time for the people of the world to stop and realise that the divisions that supposedly exist amongst us are an illusion. There IS NO division and its time for everyone to understand the truth of this. It is through the constantly promoted illusion of division that the system is able to function but in order for it to do so, it needs public compliance. Stop complying with it and you will shut it down. Its time for us all to collectively stand together and address the root cause of the problems. Everyone

Quote:

Hi Amanda,

I saw the video with the Bush family tree when it first came out a few years ago. I had a good chuckle then and watching it again now another good laugh. I'll tell you why.

My father was always very interested in family trees. When we had family gatherings he always made it a point to tell me how we were related to all those present. The list was something like this. This person is your first cousin, and the next is your first cousin once removed, then a second cousin and another second cousin once removed etc. We never had more then third or in some cases 4th cousins present for very obvious reasons.

How does this relate to the video? It's like this, when you go back to 12th cousin 5 times removed you're talking about families that never knew one another or even knew they were related. I'm willing to wager that if we go back far enough in our family trees we might even find that we're related (BTW, I'd have absolutely no objection to that :) ).

So this video as far as I'm concerned really doesn't prove much but for those like yourself that think it proves your point I respect your beliefs.

That said, and I know I'm repeating myself now, we all know there are elites, call them Illuminati or as many do cabal out there pulling the strings behind the scenes with many political leaders. I'm not a conspiracy theorist nor do I deal with speculations, suppositions and unproven allegations. There have always been secret societies and many of their members have risen to positions of power in government, politics, industry, banking and more as there are many that never were members of these societies. Does this prove they are all working in concert? Maybe, but again it's a possibility that hasn't been proven.

I also mentioned that I see Islam especially the radical governments and now after the so called Arab Spring they're all turning into additional radical regimes. Libya is the latest with the new leader a "former" Al Qaeda member. The Jihad against the West in my opinion is at least as dangerous as the elites of the world if not much more dangerous. Taking into account that they are working in concert with the elites as we've seen time and again over the past few years I personally consider the Islamic threat to the Western world much more dangerous and with them it's not a question of unproven speculations, suppositions, innuendos and allegations cos they are telling you outright what their plans are without shame and fear of retribution cos of the politically correct atmosphere we're living in.

Shalom,

Peter

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2011 5:57:00 PM
Hi Phil,

Good to see you my friend and thanks for sharing the excellent article with us. What a great example of mindless sheeples and he definitely hit the nail on the head.

Great graphic too. I'm sure you'll appreciate my next post with graphics from the well known artist and satirist Bosh Fawstin.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hello Peter & Friends,

Not exactly sure if this can go here or not but I just got this in my email today and had to share it with you all...

Government Psychology 101

This is how it works.

If you start with a cage containing five monkeys and inside the cage, hang a banana on a string from the top and then you place a set of stairs under the banana, before long a monkey will go to the stairs and climb toward the banana.

As soon as he touches the stairs, you spray all the other monkeys with cold water. After a while another monkey makes an attempt with same result .. all the other monkeys are sprayed with cold water. Pretty soon when another monkey tries to climb the stairs, the other monkeys will try to prevent it.

Now, put the cold water away. Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new one. The new monkey sees the banana and attempts to climb the stairs. To his shock, all of the other monkeys beat the crap out of him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs he will be assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original five monkeys, replacing it with a new one. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment... with enthusiasm.

Then, replace a third original monkey with a new one, followed by a fourth, then the fifth. Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs he is attacked. Most of the monkeys that are beating him up have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs. Neither do they know why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey.

Finally, having replaced all of the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys will have ever been sprayed with cold water. Nevertheless, none of the monkeys will try to climb the stairway for the banana.

Why, you ask? Because in their minds...that is the way it has always been.

This, my friends, is how Congress operates... and is why, from time to time, all of the monkeys need to be REPLACED AT THE SAME TIME.

Have a Terrific Week My Friends,

Phil

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2011 5:59:39 PM
Hello Friends,

I found these graphics over at Pajamas Media by Bosh Fawstin a well known artist and satirist. The seven graphics are his interpretation of the "occupiers" nation wide and he sure depicts them in a perfect way. For those interested in seeing more of his work there is a link at the bottom of the article.

Shalom,

Peter

Seven Images That Will Make The Occupiers Cry

The only thing the “Occupy Wall Street” gang has done in the past month is occupy space and news headlines. Whatever we’re being told about these “occupiers” by their sympathizers, when they get an opportunity to speak for themselves, it’s clear that their “minds” are fully occupied with stealing from the rich to give to themselves — and they want the government to do it for them.

But….this Anti-Occupation Gang has inspired me to create a number of graphics in response to their antics.

7. From “FREEDOM!” to…

Next: An appropriate graphic given the lack of port-o-potties at OWS…

6. Taking a Dump on America

We’ve learned that the only true movement that comes to mind about this gang is a bowel movement.

5. Reaching for the Government’s Golden Handcuffs

What I think these “occupiers” really want behind their inarticulate demands:

Next: Occupy your back pocket?

4. Revolootion

As far as this being a revolution…..

3. The Professional Left’s Next Stop: Your Back Pocket

Next: The masks come off.

2. Eating Away From Within

Here’s the bottom line about what these people really are:

1. The Occupier-In-Chief

These “occupiers” want the unearned in every aspect of their lives, but the one thing that they’ve truly earned is our contempt. They want what they want and we better give it to them….or else. This is their big idea. Whatever respect they might have tricked some into giving them is now buried under their anti-Americanism, anti-Capitalism, anti-Semitism, and, above all, anti-Occupation.

If you want to see more of my work, please visit my blog where you can get a glimpse at my current graphic novel, THE INFIDEL, featuring PIGMAN, the jihadists’ worst nightmare.

Categories: Humor, PJ Lifestyle Columns, Satire

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/23/2011 11:51:53 PM

Hi Peter,

Glad you liked the story. I thought you might enjoy it!

Thanks for the excellent cartoons and comments by Bosh Fawstin. He's right on the money regarding these Hoodlums. The only difference is that I still refer to Bammy as the "Baby- Killer-in-Chief", but since as we all know, he is wrongfully occupying the White House, I guess Occupier-in-Chief fits as well.

One of our local Pundits offered an excellent comment in today's edition of our local newspaper, the "High Point Enterprise"...

If you want to better understand the whole “Occupy Wall Street” excuse for a movement, one should study the history of the Soviet Union, particularly October 1912, also known as “Red October.” These “protesters” are exactly what Karl Marx referred to as the “useful idiots” which led to the rise of communism within the Russian sphere of influence. They “occupy” at the behest of the current administration and its handlers (i.e. George Soros) even though they have no idea why they are doing it.

Of course, the benevolent leader is in the process of crisscrossing the nation at the taxpayer’s expense, which in reality is a very thinly-veiled excuse to demonize Republicans all in the name of his re-election campaign. If our “Community Organizer-In-Chief” were to use the resources he is using for re-election efforts to address some of our nation’s problems, perhaps headway would be made. Instead, the administration falls back on wealth envy and class warfare for a campaign, which is directly influenced by the Cloward-Piven Strategy, a blueprint to topple the American way of life.

History will repeat itself if America as a nation does not wake up to what is happening under our noses every single day. The American way of life is under attack, as is excellence and the basis for our free market system, capitalism. Government-run schools are mostly responsible for the masses of uneducated “voters” who simply spout the talking points handed out to them daily on the liberal media.

Wake up. We can’t survive another four years of attacks on America from the White House itself. We simply cannot survive it. Education and realization is the first step in seeing through these plans being carried out by the president of the United States and those that handle him.

Randall M. Hedrick

High Point

Read more:
High Point Enterprise - YOUR VIEW - Occupy aims to undermine American way of life
I can only echo his sentiments and say "Wake Up America!", Before It's Too Late.
Have A Great Week My Friends,
Phil
“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!