Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The President That Hates His Country By Joan Swirsky
10/11/2011 8:01:07 PM
Hi Robert,

It seems as if you're deliberately being obtuse. :) When I say here is no debate
I'm talking about you and me. Since you have no concrete proof nor do any of the other videos I've watched I accept Al Qaeda's owning and taking responsibility for the 911 attack.

Is Al Qaeda the paragon of truth? Definitely not but that doesn't take away from the fact that as I said 99.9% of the time when a jihadi terrorist organization claims responsibility for a terrorist attack it's true. In addition what I've been saying for years is we should listen to what the the radical, extreme jihadi terrorists and their clerics say cos they say what they mean and mean what they say. Since this isn't the thread for a discussion on the Islamic Jihadi agenda that will suffice.

To get back to the "debate" issue. I said in one of my first replies to you that you won't convince me to change my opinions and I won't change yours so this is a dead topic as far as I'm concerned. There are other threads that will welcome your participation on this topic and share your views as well. So there are platforms for you to continue this issue with like minded people.

Cool cockpits you posted and for your enjoyment here's one I think you'll appreciate. Unfortunately not a youtube video but in the site you can get rotate and get a 360 degree view from every point in the cockpit.

http://360vr.com/2011/06/22-discovery-flight-deck-opf_6236/index.html

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Hello Peter,

“There is no debate” Hmmm! Then Al-Qaida is word of truth, that’s laughable and it discredits all your political arguments. Let it be.

Obviously to Ahmadinejad the capabilities of Islam see no difference between these two cockpits below especially for those who have trouble with a Cessna 150, (not to mention the instant navigational skills needed with no training, only possible for qualified camel riders). What’s more interesting is to hear of the official lies that astound with their sickening affirmations that simply do not stand up to the most basic aero dynamical realities. Then let us not forget the buildings, some bricks fall onto building7 and it crumbles, I prefer to watch and believe in Mickey mouse. Who cares, the victims are dead and political ambitions are what is important. “Strength of Ignorance” apposed to “Truth Sets Free”.

Friendly yours

Robert.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/11/2011 8:04:32 PM
Hello Friends,

Last week Hank Williams Jr. was a guest on Fox and Friends. Replying to one of their questions he used the name Hitler without saying B Hussein was the culprit. The progressive liberal MSM was in a rage and as a result he's no longer working for ESPN.

He replied to all his detractors including ESPN and Fox and Friends with a new song and I think he speaks for many of us.

BTW, I sorta remember the progressive liberals lampooning President Bush as Hitler both in the print media, on air and with graphics galore on the net. There were no recriminations then! Yep, hypocrites to the core and disgusting ones at that.

Shalom,

Peter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDvBmWOf8m0&feature=player_embedded

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/11/2011 9:16:46 PM

Hank Williams Jr. wasn't too far off the mark, Obama DID tell people to take off their slippers and put on their marching boots, it would be hilarious if that was spliced in with Hank's commentary about Hitler...and I saw it, he did NOT refer to the names of Obama & Boehner in direct corrolation with Hitler & Netanyahu...

Hank said "That would be LIKE Hitler playing golf with Netanyahu"...and that statement in itself has to be thought about because those 2 men are from different generations and Hitler died over 65 years ago. So Hank got fired for a time-machine likening of a situation.

I think a lot of viewers are taking off their slippers and putting on their marching boots away from those shows/networks, even though I WAS a fan of Fox & Friends just for some of the commentators. It will probably also create a lot more album sales for Hank, I've never bought one of his albums before, maybe this year I'll buy 3, one for me & my parents and one for Santa.

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/11/2011 9:27:42 PM

Here it is, he does NOT seem serious, you can see little smirks as he's saying, "stop complaining, stop grumbling, stop crying, press on"...

Marching shoes? Where are they supposed to march TO if they're already in front of the president? He's where the buck stops.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7382431n

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/11/2011 9:42:42 PM

Here's Hank Williams Jr.'s statement on video and a printed explanation afterwards, it's approximately the same thing he said on the video that got him in trouble, except he added his respect for the OFFICE of Prez at the end...(not for the person! :) Okay. Good nuff? I hope sales of his new single will skyrocket. They should also sell singles of "Are you ready for some football?!" Because football won't be the same without that!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=video+of+hank+williams+jr+hitler+comment&mid=CAA44461DD2B17BCC056CAA44461DD2B17BCC056&view=detail&FORM=VIRE7

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!