Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate LUKA BABIC, the 182nd POTW:
4/4/2009 4:18:51 PM

Hi Luka,

Finally I made it over.  Couldn't miss your Celebration.  I'm not sure what else I can say that hasn't already been said.  However, I did want to stop by and say

On Being Honored As The

182nd

Person Of The Week

You Deserve This And So Very Much More.

Enjoy Your Time To Shine My Friend!!!

Before I forget, one of our Favorite Buddies wanted to return once more to say a few words...

Have A Blessed & Beautiful Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
4/4/2009 11:00:13 PM

Luka, dear sweet friend, thank you for the wisdom.  You are much loved and we are happy you are here.

ENJOY ALWAYS FRIEND!!

To Georgios and Luka

Congrats for NOTW!!

Blessings,

Sara

+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/4/2009 11:53:39 PM
Hi Luka,

I knew it was only a matter of time. I am a great fan of yours. I love your sense of life, your unique view after all that you have lived through.

Keep sharing the light.

Enjoy your time in the spotlight.

Nick
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/5/2009 12:56:52 AM

Dear Sir,

You`d surely be pretty surprised that I am not too bad in baseball. It still is very shy at Serbia, but there are some people who simply don`t wish to give up.

Belgrade has one artificial lake (ADA), surrounded by a beautiful nature and a many sport objects and grounds near it. I was training baseball for 2 years, but couldn`t continue because :) , who would ever say that, my day lasts also 24 hours.

But from time to time, specially during weekends, I play it with my friends and really am very good with the ball.

Marina at Ada Ciganlija, Belgrade and the sport objects and grounds all around it (approximately 10 miles all around the lake)

It was great to spend some early morning moments with you Sir. Thanks for giving me that honor and pleasure!

Have a beautiful Sunday!

Luka

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/5/2009 1:13:16 AM

My dear Phil,

HOW SAD I WAS FINDING OUT THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO MENTION ONE OF THE DEAREST AND MOST RESPECTED FRIENDS !!!!

Won`t now cry at your shoulder for being ... what? Messed up by the rush around me ... or simply pressed by intention NOT TO FORGET ANYONE IMPORTANT!

I am happy to be aware that you surely know how greatly loved and appreciated you are.

Thanks for always be with me. Your kindness and encouragement, specially during my first ALP days, it`s more than precious.

Now wish to mention our friend Vladimir, who also keeps you ONLY surrounded by the most brightest celestial stars . I met him a few days ago, after a looooong time and have heard amazing news from him.

ALL HIS PROPERTIES AT CROATIA WERE PAID BACK TO HIM, and he need much time to put all the things in order. I don`t know if he would be back to ALP, but I am happy knowing that his suffering an adversity is coming to the end.VLADIMIR KINDLY ASKED ME TO PASS HIS LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO PAULINE AND PHIL, TO JOE D. AND PAT, TO SARA, LIA AND ANAMARIA. I could forget that, but thanks for his eyes always become teary when mention YOU PHIL ... I now was reminded about his wishes and a big appreciation.

Dear Phil,

Thanks for all from you, and God bless you and family!

Luka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!