Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time to Congratulate LUKA BABIC, the 182nd POTW:
4/4/2009 1:29:18 AM

Dearest Pat,

My apology is here. Your and Andrea`s posts are greatly appreciated, and I saw the both in time ... but later have lost my head around.

Yes, we always have so much fun and laughter around the forums. They surely makes this life more pleasantly and joyful.

I like your forums and enjoy them always.

Thanks for the congrats and so nice words.

You are greatly appreciated and loved.

Hugs,

Luka

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/4/2009 1:52:48 AM

Dearest Myrna,

You never stop encouraging me, bless you for that.

You will read about my photographer phobia. However silly it may be ... I think until the end of my life I would struggle to overcome it.

When I think to make an actor`s carrier, this phobia is my first obstacle. Isn`t it fascinating ... what already I didn`t come through (I think many of the worst human experiences are behind me) ... and nothing scared me and made me phobic .... but that photographer did.

Beside Philosophy, Branka graduated Psychology also. She wished to take me to the psychologist to work with me on this phobia, but I always have had resistance.

Maybe this "attack" was only one directed straight to me? All other things were, to say, collective?

I was sitting on the chair, and this man was jumping and howling around me, with so striking anger, telling me  (HAVING SO UNPLEASANT AND UGLY FACE):

"YOU THINK YOU ARE HANDSOME? OH, YOU`RRRRRRRR NOTTTTTTTT! MOVE YOUR CHIN A LITTLE DOWN. A LLLLLITTTTTTTTTLE DDDDDDDDOWN STUPID ONE ! ..... YOU`RE AN IDIOT ....... CRETINO! ......."

I really now cann`t repeat all his words here. He took my last nice portrait. I will upload it one day to show it. After that, I look at my portraits ... much different than I usually am :) .

And my mother ... put a huge efforts to stop herself at the edge to shutter him like .... a little glass for brandy ... LOL, you should see his face when she finished her 3 sweet sentences . Now, about 15 years later ... when he see my mother from a big distance ... he runs across the street.

Sad, but true.

Dear Myrna, have a  great weekend!

Bless you my dear friend!

Hugs,

Luka

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/4/2009 2:58:01 AM

Ani,

You cann`t even imagine how missed you are.

I enjoyed this so special post very much, and have passed through it a several times. I must admit that it is one of the best auto-biographies I have ever read. I am so proud of you to be able to picture yourself until those sensitive and usually hidden details.

Now, when think a little better, I figured out that maybe people do not usually hide them, but rather THEY DON`T SEE THEM. That is possible.

So, we are one Pilot and one Flower :) ; who would ever tell they might be in resonance?

Also, who would ever tell that one, still teenage boy, can be pictured by this pics the same as his, a little older Romanian sister :) :) was:

Ani, I must stop here.

I don`t know if you have heard about St. John Lestvichnik

He lived at Sinai about over 15 centuries ago. He was a monk and one of the wisest Christian theologists.

HIS SPEECH WITH HIS HUMAN NATURE .... is something THAT IS WORTHY TO READ, and what can help us for the better understanding the relationship between OUR HUMAN AND OUR DIVINE WITHIN.

I must firnd an original sayings, and then must translate them.

I hope to be able to accomplish it during this day, and then would be back.

If you maybe know for this speech ... please jump in and help me.

This Saturday would be a perspirating one :) . Have so many things to settle and ...

Ani, I am so so proud of you.

This response is not finished yet :).

PLEASE HUG AND KISS ALL THE PADUREAN`s and those with at least 3 names around you :) :) !

Luka loves you all

Lo

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/4/2009 3:14:54 AM

Jayson,

Thanks for understanding my problem with my pics.

I am only one in my family who gained over 5 feet and 10 inches (180).

My mother is approximately 5.57742782 feet (170 cm) and my father is 5.77427822 feet (176 cm).

Branka is joking that maybe the postman has had that nice height :) ... but my face beats all possible suspicions about that . I look like my biological father did his job over an indigo :) . I don`t remember his face, but each time I look at the mirror - I can see him (have one his pics) .

That`s the life. People here are pretty tall, as male as female. I am a little taller than is a height average, but when I was in my elementary school, it was funny when I stand up before my professors :) ... Then I was too tall and we were kidding about providing a telephone line to my upper level to be able to speak with my friends and professors.

Jayson, I wish you and family to have a special and joyful weekend.

Luka

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/4/2009 4:00:45 PM

001117-baseball-a_m.gif

Hi Luka

Congratulations

I thought I'd pitch you a ball to return

As a Brit I'm probably rubbish (should keep to cricket) at baseball.

I expect a perfect return.

I thought I would keep you waiting for a while

I hope you're enjoying your week in the spotlight

I have enjoyed all that you have written about

Sir Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!