Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: PHILOXENIA: BBC FIMOSIS
2/4/2009 6:20:44 PM

Hi Georgios,

I just read about a call for resignation of the BBC chairman Mark Thomson, whose wife is Jewish. I think it is a good idea because a man lost control over the reality due to his wife influence on him. Here is one substantial proof. BBC has named Karl Marx author of "Das Kapital" and a super rabbi, who showed Jews how to make Jewish revolution of 1917 in Russia, the thinker of the Millennium (!!!!!!)

In Fall of 2008 BBC published an article entitled "Shame on Poland" criticizing Poland for not paying yet 65 milliard dollars to the Jewish World Congress for alleged properties of Jews left in Poland, after the WWII by those who were killed. ( 65 milliard dollars equals a yearly budget of Poland ). This is a form of wheedle the JWC tried on many, last time on Swiss banks, and Jews won. It seems to me that if this was money of the Polish Jews in Swiss banks, then it belonged to Poland because Jews didn't pay taxes on it to Polish government before the WWII, right? Jews then supposed to pay to Poland and not vice versa.

By the way do you know how the wheedled money was spent by the JWC ? It was spent to bribe your politicians, Congressman and Senators to support Israel both financially and military so that Israel could kill Palestinian children more efficiently.

Georgios,

Everything what you quoted by former presidents of the US happened to Poland, where Jews resided in large number. They had more right and privileges than Poles in Poland. Eventually Poland from a country receiving immigrants became the  country of emigrants and it continues up to today.

Love and Hugs,

Krystyna

Krystyna
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PHILOXENIA: UNSERSORED
2/5/2009 7:48:28 AM
WAR CRIMINALS aren't
Only those who commit the crime but also those who support
the criminals

LIST OF UK DEMONSTRATIONS:

MORE DEMONSTRATIONS PLANNED SEE http://www.stopwar.org.uk
Over 2000 people protested outside the Israeli embassy against the slaughter of innocent Palestinian civilians in Gaza, in solidarity with the Palestinian struggle to exist. The protest became so large that the police lost control of the streets, forcing them to call for reinforcements. When I left the protest as darkness fell the streets outside the Israeli embassy were still filled with chanting protesters as police struggled to regain control.

Further protest planned Saturday 3rd January 2009, 12:30pm, Embankment London.

Gaza Protest - clashes with riot police outside Israeli embassy London 10 January 2009

Click above

* Glasgow
Saturday 3 January 12 noon outside Lloyds TSB St Vincent Street then assemble for demo at Blytheswood Square 1pm.

* Exeter
Sat 3 January Bedford Square from noon to 2 pm.

* Edinburgh
Saturday 3 January 12 noon. Foot of the mound, Princes Street.

* Bristol
Centre, opposite the Hippodrome, Tuesday - Friday 5.00 - 6.00 and Saturday 2pm.

* Liverpool
Saturday 3 January, 12 noon steps of St Lukes Church at the top of Bold Street.

* Norwich
Saturday 3 January, 12 noon-1pm,opposite the forum.

* Preston
Sunday 4 January, Preston Flag Market, 1.30 pm.

* Southampton
Tuesday 30 December 12 to 2pm, West Quay entrance, High Street.

* Portsmouth
Saturday 3 January 11am, Guildhall Square Organised by Portsmouth Network for a Just settlement of the Arab-Israeli conflict and Portsmouth Stop the War Coalition.

* Hull
Saturday 3 January, 11am. Queen Victoria Square.

* Bristol
Saturday 3 January. Meet on The Centre (opposite the Hippodrome) at 2pm.

* Tunbridge Wells
Saturday at 12 noon outside the royal victoria place shopping center in Tunbridge Wells town center.

* Leeds
Saturday 3 January March for Gaza - assemble 12.30pm for 1pm outside Leeds Art Gallery, Headrow, Leeds. * Manchester
Saturday 3 January,Assemble: 12 noon All Saints Park, Oxford Road/Cavendish Road, Manchester March through city centre to Albert Square

* Newcastle
Sat 3 January 12noon-2pm, Grey's Monument, Newcastle

* Swansea
Saturday 3 January at 13.00 Castle Sqaure

* York
Saturday 3 January 1pm St Sampson's Square, Parliament Street. Join the Facebook event here.

* Caernarfon
Saturday 3 January, 11am -1pm, Morrisons, Caernarfon.

* Bradford
Meet 1pm Infirmary Fields, Bradford, march and City Center rally, Saturday 3rd January

* Sheffield
Town Hall in Sheffield on Saturday 3rd January

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2009 9:42:07 PM
ISRAEL BEHIND THE 9/11 Tragedy
George Bush brother Marvin Bush and Israeli government involved.

Lewis Eisenberg, Larry Silverstein, Franly Lowy
Does the names tell you anything?
Zim Israel Navigation Co - State of Israel Comp.
Does those companies tell anything to you?

Coming soon

RARE BANNED BUSH SPEECH!

Clic above

The wreckage of the war in Gaza is bad enough. According to Palestinianestimates, one in seven of the crowded territory’s buildings has beencompletely or partially destroyed, leaving tens of thousands homelessamid losses valued at nearly $2 billion. In three weeks of bombing,some 1,300 of Gaza’s 1.5m people may have been killed and manythousands wounded—almost as many as the number of Britons,proportionally, who were killed by the German blitz in the second worldwar. Yet the political repercussions of this war may reach further thanthe physical damage.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2009 12:57:39 AM
Dear Brother Georgios,
Greetings!
Thank you for sharing your side of the story.  Oh my gosh, this are devastating pictures.... The poor children....  I will say prayers for the children.

This makes me so sad ;(

Love,
Rinna

+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: PHILOXENIA: BBC NEWS - TURKEY: Enough of ISRAELI LIES
2/7/2009 8:03:33 AM

Hello Georgios

I was going to ask you why you did not give us the link for the Davos Summit 2009 but I see Peter put the video up for all to see so we don't have to take your word for it but we can watch it ourselves.

So why did you not give us the link?

I think the Prime Minister of Turkey was a baby for walking off the stage because he wanted more time.  I kept track of Peres' time and Erdogan's time.  Counting the extra time Erdogan got, they both had about the same amount of time.

I will be praying for you, Georgios, that God will open your eyes to see the truth for your sake as well as for the sake of the others.

Helen ELIAS

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!